Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:56:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62997 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:45:26 PM

We are much delighted withe the concept of AB-Chain welcoming in the crypto world, road map looks great and we notice the team who are more agile based innovative skill oriented in the AB-Chain industry. Seems this will lead great success where it is setting Ads in Block chain. Thinking about your 3 networks which you are already inn Huh

Their team had lot of experience in launching Adnetworks, Yes they are already expertise with three networks, Affiliate network in USA with financial offers, Affiliate network in russia with financial offers and advertising network for goods. Hope it will hit moon soon.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:54:30 PM

hi dev how much total supply of tokens? I do not see your smart contract address.
and do you have a program bounty?

There are 100m of total supply. Smart contract will be published soon (in January) AND also it will work at EtherDelta in demo mode as token.
Bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186635
Very interesting, I have a question for developers, what will happen to unsold tokens if they are certainly not sold?

Hey, all the unsold tokens will be burned!
That's really great , Burning the leftout coins is the best idea for keeping the coin decentralized and trusted . Don't take in the step of XRP and other coins that claim decentralization while holding the biggest shares of the coin.
Burning the left out coins would increase the demand for the coin and that will make the coin be in a higher value state. ABChain would really help our members in the community to advertise in a cheaper way as possible, this will really make a big effect and will really make a benefit for small business that wants their product or services to be seen and reviewed and also be bought but don't pay too much fees for exposure and now that ABChain released this project, now advertisers are really happy and now are participating here.
That's right by burning the remaining tokens the demand will go high and the value of token will probably increase. This platform is the hope for everyone who wants to have an advertisement in very low price.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:07:25 PM

Advertisement at low price, hoping it won't be invasive as the one I used to see on the websites in the past years.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:19:00 PM

Burning the left over token sounds like a great idea. That will automatically put the coin in demand since there is actually not much to throw around. Its a great idea and has high probability in succeeding and being very successful.
I agree, burning is a big hit on dumpers. For sure, dumpers will cry as prices goes to the moon and leave them. Demands will get high as well as the price. This must be serve as a basis on holding your token.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:26:38 PM

Many companies that have budget in cryptocurrency and don't not want to convert it into fiat, will choose AS-CHAIN if the team succeed to deliver a good platform that has the ability to achieve their goals.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:28:45 AM

What kind of ads do you use in your project ?

I am also curious too, let's wait for the devs to answer it so we can know what kinds of ads they will use. I am looking forward for more updates and announcements to this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ResuLT

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:58:43 AM

hi dev how much total supply of tokens? I do not see your smart contract address.

There are 100m of total supply. Smart contract will be published soon (in January) AND also it will work at EtherDelta in demo mode as token.
Very interesting, I have a question for developers, what will happen to unsold tokens if they are certainly not sold?

Great news for the token holders. This will help the token price to pump and every holder will get big profit of this.
I wonder why those tokens will be burned while you can even resell those unsold tokens, probably you have no time for that or no?
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:25:38 AM

Advertisement at low price, hoping it won't be invasive as the one I used to see on the websites in the past years.
what do you see on the website last year? I hope that this project can be trusted. and hopefully this project achieves what they want to achieve.  Huh
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:02:14 AM

A team of Russian people! It directly raises the spirit for the Motherland! You fellows! We all need to support the project as much as we can. To achieve success in the international market!
This project is not only about Russia but it will be spread and known all around the world. I  think this project will grow very widely in its value and they will also attract a huge number of investors due to their promotional strategies and well-organized management team. They also have a very well written white papers which reflect their real goal which will lead them to a sure success.
That's totally true that this project has a very organized team and a very promising whitepaper. Their platform is easy to understand so, by reading it people will be attracted to invest because they understand the concept of the platforms and easy to earn profits.
AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:37:52 AM

What kind of ads do you use in your project ?

I am also curious too, let's wait for the devs to answer it so we can know what kinds of ads they will use. I am looking forward for more updates and announcements to this project.
Same here I am trying to get the answer on th whitepaper butcit seems I am not getting the answers to my question. Maybe this thead has a support who can answer us right away.

Thank you for your questions.
We do banner and text ads. Banners are 160x600, 728x150 (popular), 300x250 (popular), 990x90, 320x50, 336x280, 340x85, 735x110, 250x250.

AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:40:57 AM

Great news for the token holders. This will help the token price to pump and every holder will get big profit of this.
I wonder why those tokens will be burned while you can even resell those unsold tokens, probably you have no time for that or no?

This is important in fact. Burning guarantees investors that supply plan will be executed. We promise that 70% of all the token supply will be in investors' hands. That's why we will burn all the unsold tokens.

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:43:58 AM

I think the great news is that the tokens will be unsold burned, but I hope the team will work well and sell all the tokens, it will be much better for the project.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

This is important in fact. Burning guarantees investors that supply plan will be executed. We promise that 70% of all the token supply will be in investors' hands. That's why we will burn all the unsold tokens.

If this is the case. So soon after the transfer of coins, the price may rise high. Since there is nowhere else to buy them for money or other crypto-currencies.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:50:07 AM

We are delighted to know that most of the companies that are raised funds through an ICO are actively developing their products. AB-Chain a great amazing and interesting project that is providing different types of opportunities to all participants. Ads in block chain seems an innovation which admires us to invest.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:09:18 AM

Great idea with an excellent team, though the team will have to try to compete with competitors from other countries, a good idea, but a lot of competition.
For mecit is better to establish your business on a location you are strong before targetting other countries.

Yeah, that's a good idea there. But first I think they must also focus on their security and vulnerability of the site and they must have a cold storage for the funds of the members.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

this is an interesting point of view; I thought tokens price just pump in exchanges, but p2p transactions can also pump the price of the tokens?  If someone can give a clarification will be great.
sathvik112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:56:00 AM

It is amazed to see good hands behind AB-chain as we observe the team members. Interesting project AB-Chain seems like it will integrate a log of adnetwork into one and will be using block chain technology. We hope its wide community increases the projects potential and popularity.
KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

Please see how many new ISOs are associated with social networks. I hope this project will be different from others.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

I think the great news is that the tokens will be unsold burned, but I hope the team will work well and sell all the tokens, it will be much better for the project.
Yes definitely they should burn thier unsold tokens to ensure us that they will not personaly use and sale thier tokens.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

Tokens that are not sold will be automatically be burned, this is really I think the normal procedure after the ICO sale. If possible the team should do their very best to be more attractive so that there will be no tokens to burn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: