Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62999 times)
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

Hello. I have a quick questions. What is the minimum investment for the 30% bonus?

Hello LegendX, you should invest an equivalent of at least 30 USD (0.03 ETH, 0.003 BTC)
Thats not expensive and sounds reasonable, how many tokens will we get if we invested for the minimum amount only?
I'm just as interested. Maybe we will soon be answered this question. After all, in this project the developers are very active!
No, not quite active to answer all question. I think they are really want to developing their project because on several next days the ICO will begun!

Hello Lodi0808, coinbitcoin91 and ResuLT! Sorry for the long wait.
If you invest the minimum amount (0.03 ETH) you will get approximately 113 AB-CHAIN tokens with current 35% bonus and ETH rate of about $988. The price of AB-CHAIN token uses USD as a basis and it is always $0.35 + bonus. The rates are updated every morning.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

An interesting project, but more supposed for companies engaged in advertising, a small business can take advantage of this platform?

Hello, yes, a small business can buy AB-CHAIN tokens at an exchange and so purchase advertising in the platform

These is a really nice feature and can attract potential members to support the project because of the benefits that it will give to the members.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

AB-Chain seems very innovative with its launch and good go for investors to choose as they already had experience with 3 Ad networks and currently they are offering 35% bonus by investing, hope it hits moon soon as we already seen it is having huge investors.
So investors should avail the 35% bonus because this is a very good offer. By being innovative this means that there will be more features that we surely like about this platform. Investors must grab the offer as soon as possible before its too late.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

An interesting project, but more supposed for companies engaged in advertising, a small business can take advantage of this platform?

Hello, yes, a small business can buy AB-CHAIN tokens at an exchange and so purchase advertising in the platform

These is a really nice feature and can attract potential members to support the project because of the benefits that it will give to the members.
This is a very good opportunity for the development of small businesses and for supporting the project, this is additional advertising, which will contribute to the growth of the number of investors.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:55:41 AM

AB-Chain seems very innovative with its launch and good go for investors to choose as they already had experience with 3 Ad networks and currently they are offering 35% bonus by investing, hope it hits moon soon as we already seen it is having huge investors.
So investors should avail the 35% bonus because this is a very good offer. By being innovative this means that there will be more features that we surely like about this platform. Investors must grab the offer as soon as possible before its too late.
I agree a discount of 35% is neither big nor small, such a discount will not let the price drop very low when entering the exchange and at the same time will cause early investors.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

An interesting project, but more raschitan for companies engaged in advertising, a small business can take advantage of this platform?
I suppose that for small businesses there is also a proposal for placing your ads. The more a segment of the market to seize, the more profit this project will receive.
the more that this project offers I think more and more are interested if the project really convinces this project with the best advertisement of their product.

You are right, the more features that this project will offer the more serious investors will join because they see that the project is serious and it have a lot of potentials.

I agree, the project can offer more features to the investors and this will make the project more competitive compared to other new projects out there. I hope investors will see how ab-chain will work.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

Having experience in their past Ad Network will be a big help but they are going to use the blockchain technology now. It will be different but I hope that they can make the advertisement more convenient.
I agree they are a brilliant team and for sure they will be able to use blockchain network effective for thier campaign in digital advertising.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

Having experience in their past Ad Network will be a big help but they are going to use the blockchain technology now. It will be different but I hope that they can make the advertisement more convenient.
I agree they are a brilliant team and for sure they will be able to use blockchain network effective for thier campaign in digital advertising.
Untill now such project were rare and also i think that this project can heavy good future as it has some good points of fixing a growth level in the maret. Advertisement is a must for each product and this project can get huge returns from the other projects for advertisements.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

An interesting project, but more raschitan for companies engaged in advertising, a small business can take advantage of this platform?
I suppose that for small businesses there is also a proposal for placing your ads. The more a segment of the market to seize, the more profit this project will receive.
the more that this project offers I think more and more are interested if the project really convinces this project with the best advertisement of their product.

You are right, the more features that this project will offer the more serious investors will join because they see that the project is serious and it have a lot of potentials.

I agree, the project can offer more features to the investors and this will make the project more competitive compared to other new projects out there. I hope investors will see how ab-chain will work.
The dev must be really have a unique features which will make this platform useful than other. As this project is still developing then dev will surely surprised us with their development.  Crowdsale will start by next month and I'm hoping they will offer the investors a good price.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

It is a very pleasant surprise, to receive such bonus at purchase of these tokens. Because they really appear very tempting, as they will use advertising services on maximum and promise to be very promising.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

It is a very pleasant surprise, to receive such bonus at purchase of these tokens. Because they really appear very tempting, as they will use advertising services on maximum and promise to be very promising.
This is of course good if the subscribers participate in the distribution of profits, but this makes it impossible for the citizens of the USA, Singapore and China to participate in ICO.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

Where to find more detail on the crowdsale of this project which is happening on the ninetieth on the next month?
Please attach the links.

why dont you try with their website? When u go to the first page of this ANN,  I am sure you can find there the website and all informations about crowdsale must be also in the website. Good luck.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:36:18 PM

Where to find more detail on the crowdsale of this project which is happening on the ninetieth on the next month?
Please attach the links.

Hello BranZolt!

You can see general information on the website if you wish: www.ab-chain.com
Or you can review the white paper to read more details: https://ab-chain.com/storage/whitepapers/AB-CHAIN_whitepaper_EN.pdf

And of course feel free to ask any questions!
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

This is of course good if the subscribers participate in the distribution of profits, but this makes it impossible for the citizens of the USA, Singapore and China to participate in ICO.

Hello quimbi777651!

This is actually not correct :-) It is completely legal for US and People's Republic of China citizens to participate in AB-CHAIN corwd-sale.

AB-CHAIN Token acts as a license for AB-CHAIN platform usage. Being sold at Crowd-sale AB-CHAIN token is the obligation of AB-CHAIN to deliver its services to the holders of AB-CHAIN Token in the future. It's a Utility Token. This also does not in any way prevent our investors to speculate the tokens (obligations).

AB-CHAIN utility token is firmly based on existing laws and regulations.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

Yes, get it with 35% discount is more better with no bonus, don't be one of those who don't know about the project yet and that will have to buy it later in last stage.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:21:54 PM

I just noticed ABC partners, well it gives a boost to their overall outlook and make people believe they mean business. Revain is an ICO that was successful, Karma had a successful ore-ico as well. That's great
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:43:14 PM

I just noticed ABC partners, well it gives a boost to their overall outlook and make people believe they mean business. Revain is an ICO that was successful, Karma had a successful ore-ico as well. That's great
ABS team had set a huge reputation working with the agile technologies to bring the best onboard with block chain and their partners are more professionals which we see their records which proven.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

Yes you are right. the team members have very good experience of 3 ad networks.And now the crowd saleis live and  we can get 35% huge discount by invest now.so i think this is the best opportunity for all investeros to invest in this project .
Their team seems more agile focused and technically professionals with a innovative vision as they could be able to 3 ad networks providing the vast opportunities like discounts, they build a great image as we could see their partners dealing with the AB-Chain. Hope it hit moon.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

Yes the partnership of the ABC is well reputed and know karma is one of the most valued projects out there and this is a great news.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

We astonish with AB chain, having ads in block chain is a rare and new to the crypto community. AB-Chain seems so promising with the excellent roadmap. Hope this project succeed

=.=. AB chain make me remember about a-ads.com. Smiley Anyone know about this? They have very success about advertising business.

Hello, certainly I know as far as Arsen , the founder of a-ads is my classmate Wink
a-ads is a great project!!
And AB-CHAIN is doing the next step in this area!
It's great and good that you know the founder, what is his experience of developing technologies based on the blockchain?

He is about 7 years in bitcoin and blockchain and has huge experience. Also done some mining in future at home Wink)
Wow, this is a really authoritative programmer, your team is lucky that you work with such a person. Good luck to the team.
Surely this means features are going to be well implemented here and a very active and up to date platform should be expected making platform more efficient and satisfying the public

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: