Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:18:44 AM

I just noticed ABC partners, well it gives a boost to their overall outlook and make people believe they mean business. Revain is an ICO that was successful, Karma had a successful ore-ico as well. That's great
Yes the partnership of the ABC is well reputed and know karma is one of the most valued projects out there and this is a great news.

Cool, I think there is a big chance that these ICO will be successful because of the  past partners, but the team must prove themselves that they are worthy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

Few hours from now crowdfunding will start. Hope this program would be successful. AB-Chain really has a good purpose upon building their project. The activeness of the team really adds awareness that this project is really worth to value.

agree with you, this is one of the best organized advertisement projects which is based on blockchain technology. Admin is also very responsive and gain my appreciation day by day.

Yeah, Im sure because of the activeness of the devs the project will surely achieve success in the coming months. I am sure that many investors will participate.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

AB-Chain seems very innovative with its launch and good go for investors to choose as they already had experience with 3 Ad networks and currently they are offering 35% bonus by investing, hope it hits moon soon as we already seen it is having huge investors.
So investors should avail the 35% bonus because this is a very good offer. By being innovative this means that there will be more features that we surely like about this platform. Investors must grab the offer as soon as possible before its too late.
It is a very pleasant surprise, to receive such bonus at purchase of these tokens. Because they really appear very tempting, as they will use advertising services on maximum and promise to be very promising.
This is of course good if the subscribers participate in the distribution of profits, but this makes it impossible for the citizens of the USA, Singapore and China to participate in ICO.

Hello quimbi777651!

This is actually not correct :-) It is completely legal for US and People's Republic of China citizens to participate in AB-CHAIN corwd-sale.

AB-CHAIN Token acts as a license for AB-CHAIN platform usage. Being sold at Crowd-sale AB-CHAIN token is the obligation of AB-CHAIN to deliver its services to the holders of AB-CHAIN Token in the future. It's a Utility Token. This also does not in any way prevent our investors to speculate the tokens (obligations).

AB-CHAIN utility token is firmly based on existing laws and regulations.

Interesting information, but if you burn tokens, then the value of coins increases, do not consider the authorities of America this an investment?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

Excellent. Is there any news after starting reverse processing? The program should be successful, there should be no doubt.
I wont doubt this project even 1%, alot of people are interested and theres also alot of new members joining the project.
Every day more and more people are joining this project and the marketing and promotion of the project are increasing which is a very great sign of success. I think investing in this project now will give great profit to its token holders in the future. This project will get many big clients for their marketing which will give them a huge profit.
Exactly you're right about that as the days passes by, the number of people who get interested into this project is increasing. This is maybe because they like the platform and also they see a potential in it. Attracting investors will not be so hard because the platform seems easy to understand so it's not difficult for them to decide to participate in this project.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:37:06 PM

I just noticed ABC partners, well it gives a boost to their overall outlook and make people believe they mean business. Revain is an ICO that was successful, Karma had a successful ore-ico as well. That's great
Yes the partnership of the ABC is well reputed and know karma is one of the most valued projects out there and this is a great news.

Cool, I think there is a big chance that these ICO will be successful because of the  past partners, but the team must prove themselves that they are worthy.
Well, this is interesting to know that this platform had a great partners so this is just mean that the project had also a very professional team. By knowing all the informations, I think its easy to decide to participate in this platform.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

AB-CHAIN project really a good project because their team are good one. But AB-CHAIN project need more promotional work to hit in the top list.
In how many exchanges will be listed AB-CHAIN project?

Hello, we are integrating now with Etherdelta, preparin listing at Gatecoin and later at HitBTC, also negotiating with several other exchanges

this looks nice this coin is already integrated with Etherdelta and will soon add this very extraordinary HitBTC me. happy fighting for the team and thank you hard work.

It's HitBTC that will really matter, pretty much every damn ERC 20 token is on coinmarket cap apart from very very few exceptions, it's bigger exchanges that matter
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

AB-Chain seems very innovative with its launch and good go for investors to choose as they already had experience with 3 Ad networks and currently they are offering 35% bonus by investing, hope it hits moon soon as we already seen it is having huge investors.
So investors should avail the 35% bonus because this is a very good offer. By being innovative this means that there will be more features that we surely like about this platform. Investors must grab the offer as soon as possible before its too late.
It is a very pleasant surprise, to receive such bonus at purchase of these tokens. Because they really appear very tempting, as they will use advertising services on maximum and promise to be very promising.
This is of course good if the subscribers participate in the distribution of profits, but this makes it impossible for the citizens of the USA, Singapore and China to participate in ICO.

Hello quimbi777651!

This is actually not correct :-) It is completely legal for US and People's Republic of China citizens to participate in AB-CHAIN corwd-sale.

AB-CHAIN Token acts as a license for AB-CHAIN platform usage. Being sold at Crowd-sale AB-CHAIN token is the obligation of AB-CHAIN to deliver its services to the holders of AB-CHAIN Token in the future. It's a Utility Token. This also does not in any way prevent our investors to speculate the tokens (obligations).

AB-CHAIN utility token is firmly based on existing laws and regulations.

Thanks for the quick response, did not expect the team to work so well. I hope everyone can participate in your project. Good luck.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
vivavivu

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:04:24 PM

Good project. Good thinking. I hope the project must will be successful

Ads on block chain is a unique launch in the crypto planet, it amazes many people in the digital world for its advanced technology and the platform seems great as it already dealing with networks.
Yes. The idea is so awesome, but when run it AB-Chain will have many problem with blockchain technology, and i believe their team have strong enough to solved this Smiley. Waiting new resolution.
Efta321

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

This platform will help small businesses to publish information about themselves, which of course should bring new customers to them. Small business entrepreneurs need it
yes we must also support this project with their efforts to help develop the businesses that exist today.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

As practice showed, if person wishes will join very much to that or those ICO, he simply creates offer and pays determined amount to the resident from necessary country, he is upload the data of his documents and photo.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:56:05 PM

This platform will help small businesses to publish information about themselves, which of course should bring new customers to them. Small business entrepreneurs need it
yes we must also support this project with their efforts to help develop the businesses that exist today.
This project will surely be usefull for every business as it will get a huge number of views or clicks for their add and they will have good profits in the future which will indeed gice us good profits in the future by holding the coins. Hope to see this project with a huge sucess soon.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

Ab-chain platform seems so legit as it already had a huge experience with 3 networks and now it knew better to handle and a database containing 100s of crypto sites is really a huge vision, their records are better enough to choose AB-chain to invest.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

Ab-chain platform seems so legit as it already had a huge experience with 3 networks and now it knew better to handle and a database containing 100s of crypto sites is really a huge vision, their records are better enough to choose AB-chain to invest.
ICO really took long i think this give them ample time to make all necessary preparations and i hope when ico is over they just kick-start the platform

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:55:15 PM

I had a look at the team's profiles, The founder of AB-CHAIN was also co-founder in several companies like QIWI Bonus, PINbonus, megodoo.com. but all those companies in Russia, so I can't tell how successful those companies were.
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:08:17 PM

Interesting information, but if you burn tokens, then the value of coins increases, do not consider the authorities of America this an investment?
When you burn tokens, not at all token will increasing their value, it depend on a many other factors like : buyers, community,.. etc. I'm not sure ABChain token will increasing their value after ICO end, but i believe they can grow stably.

maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:25:12 PM

When you burn tokens, not at all token will increasing their value, it depend on a many other factors like : buyers, community,.. etc. I'm not sure ABChain token will increasing their value after ICO end, but i believe they can grow stably.
I think that slow, linear growth is better than a single pump and dump, at least for people interested in the platform, not those who want to just earn fast.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:38:36 PM

I had a look at the team's profiles, The founder of AB-CHAIN was also co-founder in several companies like QIWI Bonus, PINbonus, megodoo.com. but all those companies in Russia, so I can't tell how successful those companies were.

Why Russia is the reason, you can not find information or was it successful? Maybe let's try to find some other cryptocurriencies that the founders made. I also very curious. Let me know if you will find something.
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:04:18 AM

Why Russia is the reason, you can not find information or was it successful? Maybe let's try to find some other cryptocurriencies that the founders made. I also very curious. Let me know if you will find something.
If that would be your basis, that seems interesting. The future of success of a project depends on who build it. Ofcourse, if creator has a good reputation, there must be a great chance to attract more investors.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:31:15 AM

If that would be your basis, that seems interesting. The future of success of a project depends on who build it. Ofcourse, if creator has a good reputation, there must be a great chance to attract more investors.
I agree with izay, Russia is more legit others people at not only Make Money Online but also Crypto World Business. They have a strong technology and support team.

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:48:17 AM

I think that slow, linear growth is better than a single pump and dump, at least for people interested in the platform, not those who want to just earn fast.
Nothing can say at the future. But at unique and creative idea like ABCHain. We only hope have more and more investor come here and hold them despite of make dump and pump to earn shorterm profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: