Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:39:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62999 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:27:09 AM

Interesting information, but if you burn tokens, then the value of coins increases, do not consider the authorities of America this an investment?
When you burn tokens, not at all token will increasing their value, it depend on a many other factors like : buyers, community,.. etc. I'm not sure ABChain token will increasing their value after ICO end, but i believe they can grow stably.
I think that slow, linear growth is better than a single pump and dump, at least for people interested in the platform, not those who want to just earn fast.
Nothing can say at the future. But at unique and creative idea like ABCHain. We only hope have more and more investor come here and hold them despite of make dump and pump to earn shorterm profit.
They have got huge experience dealing with the networks which is really required for an innovative launch like AB Chain, where many companies can join to advertise with its service and get their companies repute by being a partner, it really adds value to a company joining hands with AB chain.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:09:04 AM

Interesting information, but if you burn tokens, then the value of coins increases, do not consider the authorities of America this an investment?
When you burn tokens, not at all token will increasing their value, it depend on a many other factors like : buyers, community,.. etc. I'm not sure ABChain token will increasing their value after ICO end, but i believe they can grow stably.
I think that slow, linear growth is better than a single pump and dump, at least for people interested in the platform, not those who want to just earn fast.
Nothing can say at the future. But at unique and creative idea like ABCHain. We only hope have more and more investor come here and hold them despite of make dump and pump to earn shorterm profit.
Agree, this project is more likely having a great potential because of their uniqueness which is others project is not having it.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:07:28 AM

AB platform deserves a better solution by accepting 10 most popular crypto currencies and AB chain token with 50% discount. It's white papers and policy is meaningful OMG with their experiences with 3Ad networks.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:21:27 AM

Increased investment leads to the success of this project. It goes without saying that this will bring profit to the owners of tokens. Invest, you will be able to succeed
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:09:07 AM

Excellent. Is there any news after starting reverse processing? The program should be successful, there should be no doubt.
I wont doubt this project even 1%, alot of people are interested and theres also alot of new members joining the project.
Every day more and more people are joining this project and the marketing and promotion of the project are increasing which is a very great sign of success. I think investing in this project now will give great profit to its token holders in the future. This project will get many big clients for their marketing which will give them a huge profit.
Would they will also be releasing debit cards? I just read that they have integration with international payments, and I think that if you had acquire such experience, there is a possibility that ABChain will be releasing one. Maybe not yet now, but as soon as the project is going full straight ahead.

I do not look at all about debit cards, can I ask a question?
Why do you need them? I just never used and do not vkurse why they are needed. Is it really necessary that the project provide them?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

There are lots of people that certainly captivated by this project, and that I. I like this project and also the whole team working on AB-Chain. The advertising industry is very a great wide and interesting field which people hook up and gets catch people's attention. Every project has several different way on how they will make their projects ahead from others. And this project, AB-Chain make up its own amazing strategy for the community.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:41:37 AM

I had a look at the team's profiles, The founder of AB-CHAIN was also co-founder in several companies like QIWI Bonus, PINbonus, megodoo.com. but all those companies in Russia, so I can't tell how successful those companies were.

Well, I think those companies that you mentioned like QIWI is trusted and legit and recognize also in the whole world especially in Russia for a payment gateway. So we can expect their team  maybe trusted

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:56:29 AM

AB-CHAIN project really a good project because their team are good one. But AB-CHAIN project need more promotional work to hit in the top list.
In how many exchanges will be listed AB-CHAIN project?

Hello, we are integrating now with Etherdelta, preparin listing at Gatecoin and later at HitBTC, also negotiating with several other exchanges
In general, this is good news for all investors in this project. Only you can not say with which exchanges you are still negotiating?

Hi Inskchen!

At this moment we can't name other exchanges. Only Etherdelta, Gatecoin and HitBTC.
This is excellent news developer. If you have a bounty company it is not too late to join? I like working with such active teams.

Hello Travel Token! You are welcome to join our bounty campaign! Here is a link to the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186635.msg21944536#msg21944536

yesss, we have enough time to earn some bounty abchain tokens; until march if you get enough stakes which hopefully means u get also many tokens so that after getting listed in hitbtc, u have enough for lambo  Cool
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:38:24 AM

AB-CHAIN project really a good project because their team are good one. But AB-CHAIN project need more promotional work to hit in the top list.

Hello, we are integrating now with Etherdelta, preparin listing at Gatecoin and later at HitBTC, also negotiating with several other exchanges
In general, this is good news for all investors in this project. Only you can not say with which exchanges you are still negotiating?

Hi Inskchen!

At this moment we can't name other exchanges. Only Etherdelta, Gatecoin and HitBTC.
This is excellent news developer. If you have a bounty company it is not too late to join? I like working with such active teams.

Hello Travel Token! You are welcome to join our bounty campaign! Here is a link to the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186635.msg21944536#msg21944536

yesss, we have enough time to earn some bounty abchain tokens; until march if you get enough stakes which hopefully means u get also many tokens so that after getting listed in hitbtc, u have enough for lambo  Cool

yeah, it is good to know that ab-chain is doing their bounty campaign now. Im sure many members will join this and this will make more investors to come and join the ico.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:14:30 AM

I believe the crowdfunding has already started, thier will be huge names that is involved to bitcoin that will surely join the crowdsale.

Hello Lodi0808! AB-CHAIN Crowdsale starts on 19th of February.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

I had a look at the team's profiles, The founder of AB-CHAIN was also co-founder in several companies like QIWI Bonus, PINbonus, megodoo.com. but all those companies in Russia, so I can't tell how successful those companies were.

Hello negancoin! Qiwi bonus is a daughter company of Qiwi group and Qiwi group has tens of millions of dollars in turnover. Qiwi group is a huge payment service and in Russia you can hardly walk into a supermarket and not see one of their terminals, for example ))  
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:22:55 AM

AB-Chain seems very innovative with its launch and good go for investors to choose as they already had experience with 3 Ad networks and currently they are offering 35% bonus by investing, hope it hits moon soon as we already seen it is having huge investors.
So investors should avail the 35% bonus because this is a very good offer. By being innovative this means that there will be more features that we surely like about this platform. Investors must grab the offer as soon as possible before its too late.
It is a very pleasant surprise, to receive such bonus at purchase of these tokens. Because they really appear very tempting, as they will use advertising services on maximum and promise to be very promising.
This is of course good if the subscribers participate in the distribution of profits, but this makes it impossible for the citizens of the USA, Singapore and China to participate in ICO.

Hello quimbi777651!

This is actually not correct :-) It is completely legal for US and People's Republic of China citizens to participate in AB-CHAIN corwd-sale.

AB-CHAIN Token acts as a license for AB-CHAIN platform usage. Being sold at Crowd-sale AB-CHAIN token is the obligation of AB-CHAIN to deliver its services to the holders of AB-CHAIN Token in the future. It's a Utility Token. This also does not in any way prevent our investors to speculate the tokens (obligations).

AB-CHAIN utility token is firmly based on existing laws and regulations.

You are right, if tokens will be burn the value of it will increase. What will be the authorities of the America will consider? is there any rule and policies that needs to follow?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:28:24 AM

Hi Inskchen!

yeah, it is good to know that ab-chain is doing their bounty campaign now. Im sure many members will join this and this will make more investors to come and join the ico.
Well, if the offer is good enough then probably many people would likely to enjoy this bounty campaign. Especially the project seems to have a potential so I think many will join the bounty. Also, the team already plan to get listed so probably this will have a chance to get success.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

AB-Chain seems very innovative with its launch and good go for investors to choose as they already had experience with 3 Ad networks and currently they are offering 35% bonus by investing, hope it hits moon soon as we already seen it is having huge investors.
So investors should avail the 35% bonus because this is a very good offer. By being innovative this means that there will be more features that we surely like about this platform. Investors must grab the offer as soon as possible before its too late.
It is a very pleasant surprise, to receive such bonus at purchase of these tokens. Because they really appear very tempting, as they will use advertising services on maximum and promise to be very promising.
This is of course good if the subscribers participate in the distribution of profits, but this makes it impossible for the citizens of the USA, Singapore and China to participate in ICO.

Hello quimbi777651!

This is actually not correct :-) It is completely legal for US and People's Republic of China citizens to participate in AB-CHAIN corwd-sale.

AB-CHAIN Token acts as a license for AB-CHAIN platform usage. Being sold at Crowd-sale AB-CHAIN token is the obligation of AB-CHAIN to deliver its services to the holders of AB-CHAIN Token in the future. It's a Utility Token. This also does not in any way prevent our investors to speculate the tokens (obligations).

AB-CHAIN utility token is firmly based on existing laws and regulations.

You are right, if tokens will be burn the value of it will increase. What will be the authorities of the America will consider? is there any rule and policies that needs to follow?

Hello! This is an important topic and we will get back to you soon with a detailed explanation.
For now the important part is that AB-CHAIN token is a utility token, and it is legal for US citizens to take part in AB-CHAIN crowdsale. More information to come soon.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

Hi Inskchen!

Well, if the offer is good enough then probably many people would likely to enjoy this bounty campaign. Especially the project seems to have a potential so I think many will join the bounty. Also, the team already plan to get listed so probably this will have a chance to get success.
Yes, as this project is already planned to list this coin on a popular exchange many people are getting attracted towards it and its crowdsale. I think they should organize a bounty camping, which will surely increase their investment and more people will support this project in this community.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

Hi Inskchen!

Yes, as this project is already planned to list this coin on a popular exchange many people are getting attracted towards it and its crowdsale. I think they should organize a bounty camping, which will surely increase their investment and more people will support this project in this community.
It would be good news to all investors who wish to join the crowdsale. As the project still developing, I am hoping for there development as the days are passing by. Also, let's see what will be the outcome of this project.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

When this coins reach huge trading platforms like poloniex or bittrex, they will surely patronizec this coins so its realy worth investing and keeping this coins until rhey hit the moon.
This coin will surely soon reach great exchanges like polonix, bittrex, yobit, etc to get support from many more investors and the investors can invest into the coin from any platform. I think this coin will soon reach that height, considering its benefits and conceptive idea.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

I agree a discount of 35% is neither big nor small, such a discount will not let the price drop very low when entering the exchange and at the same time will cause early investors.
Wow. They're giving 35% bonus by investing with them? That is totally great! No wonder many investors are pretty reading and now are calculating to invest here in AB-Chain. I also tell my crypto friends that we should take part of the crowdsale of ABChain, because the potential of the project is really high and being in the early stage of buying their tokens is a great holdings.
But with the big bonus of 35% will not assure the engagement of many investor because of some scamming about bonus, I'm not saying that AB-CHAIN is not legit but I'm hoping they will give a hundred percent assurance of what the project will give benefit to its costumer.

This shit's pretty true, a totally new project with no past history of prices can say even 1000% off but we have no guarantee if the discount is true or not cause very rarely people will buy apart from discount anyway
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

I agree a discount of 35% is neither big nor small, such a discount will not let the price drop very low when entering the exchange and at the same time will cause early investors.
Wow. They're giving 35% bonus by investing with them? That is totally great! No wonder many investors are pretty reading and now are calculating to invest here in AB-Chain. I also tell my crypto friends that we should take part of the crowdsale of ABChain, because the potential of the project is really high and being in the early stage of buying their tokens is a great holdings.
But with the big bonus of 35% will not assure the engagement of many investor because of some scamming about bonus, I'm not saying that AB-CHAIN is not legit but I'm hoping they will give a hundred percent assurance of what the project will give benefit to its costumer.

This shit's pretty true, a totally new project with no past history of prices can say even 1000% off but we have no guarantee if the discount is true or not cause very rarely people will buy apart from discount anyway
That's very common as a marketing strategie ,even the tradtional businesses use it . They tell you that there's a sale on the product of  50% or more discount ,but most of the time when you check the real price of that product ,it would be the same as the price after the discount ,sometimes even more.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:39:52 PM

The project idea is very good.i think this is the first international advertisement blockchain platform.i missed the pre sale but i investe now in this project.i belive that this project will give huge profits to all investeros in future.i wish good luck to all team members and participants.
Agree, project appears very powerfully. All keeps on the advertising. As well you will have opportunity be purchased on dump, which can be toed on exchange.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: