Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:45:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62999 times)
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:37:35 AM

Guys, if you constantly burn coins and your business goes well, how long will your coins last? Have you counted?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

Advertising requires huge skills in dealing with the advertisements, spreading the word and in this digital trend, much require utilizing the digital social platforms in a better way. There will be huge companies business partnering with ABCHAIN which is unique.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

Guys, if you constantly burn coins and your business goes well, how long will your coins last? Have you counted?
Coins are burnt when the hard cover is assembled, but there are extra coins left. As far as I know, the developers basically always do this.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

What are the advantages of AB-Chain that standard or modern type of advertising has? Is your platform accepting fiat currencies that can exchange later on with your coin or other crypto currency? Isn't hard that you are competing among the popular and largest advertising networks in the internet?
I think most advantage of AB Chain may be 50% commission discount. With this discount, any company have business at cryptocurrency will have more chance for approach to their customer.

If that discount will last for a long time I am sure that many company will be attracted to advertise with ABchain project. I am sure that most of them will try their project with a reasonable price.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:35:20 PM

Where to find more detail on the crowdsale of this project which is happening on the ninetieth on the next month?
Please attach the links.

Hello BranZolt!

You can see general information on the website if you wish: www.ab-chain.com
Or you can review the white paper to read more details: https://ab-chain.com/storage/whitepapers/AB-CHAIN_whitepaper_EN.pdf

And of course feel free to ask any questions!
Wow. Hi Jack? You are a ABChain representation? And AB-Chain listed at HitBTC exchange or it is on next plan?
Thank you very much for helping me personally by attachment of the respective links to the sources.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:45:46 PM

The project has a solid team of expert developers testing and working on every technical aspect of thier site. This should guarantee a smooth application when it goes to operation.
Hopefully they will get the perfect app so that people can say that the team behind the project development are really skilled and very professional  with their work. Well, as this platform is still in developmant stage and their crowdsale will start soon I am hoping the team will be supported by many investors to make this project useful in the future.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

Advertising requires huge skills in dealing with the advertisements, spreading the word and in this digital trend, much require utilizing the digital social platforms in a better way. There will be huge companies business partnering with ABCHAIN which is unique.
Definitely, having this impressive project that  makes everyone comfortable on this reliable advertising project. As I appreciate their great platform that they will able to increase the sale potential for each network with new post ICO advertisers and this will be done using an API to import AB-CHAIN advertisers’ banners into a network. It really make sense to support this great project.

This is because the platform will accept crypto as their mode of payment wherein the transaction will be more secured because of this blockchain technology. They will accept 10 different kinds of crypto which is good but for me it is better to add more so that many businessman especially those crypto lovers.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

You are right, if AB-chain will prove that making advertisement with them will give more income to the advertisers then I am sure more company will be interested to try their services.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

Hi, KimberleyGB! We calculate that we will have enough token supply for over 5 years of the company’s lifespan. When amount of AB-CHAIN tokens decreases below a level disruptive to the operation, a new token will be issued and offered in exchange for all remaining AB-CHAIN tokens.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

Where to find more detail on the crowdsale of this project which is happening on the ninetieth on the next month?
Please attach the links.

Hello BranZolt!

You can see general information on the website if you wish: www.ab-chain.com
Or you can review the white paper to read more details: https://ab-chain.com/storage/whitepapers/AB-CHAIN_whitepaper_EN.pdf

And of course feel free to ask any questions!
Wow. Hi Jack? You are a ABChain representation? And AB-Chain listed at HitBTC exchange or it is on next plan?
Thank you very much for helping me personally by attachment of the respective links to the sources.

It's my pleasure, BranZolt!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

May I knoe what is the inspiration of the project owner to create this project? It is truly a great way of providing sssistance through advertising for businesses.

Advertising for a business requires huge skills and it is not such easy to advertise for a common man and Abchain deserves to make its skills available better for the companies.
Yes, marketing is a very difficult job and only one person cannot manage it neeeds a team for proper marketing of the project and the promotion of its tokens. And I think that this project has very great marketing team which can make this project very successful.

It's usually not the number that matters (well number does matter but like) in the long run you are better off will ONE good marketting dude in comparison to a bunch of plebs
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

A few of questions that might be useful for future users of the platform.

Do I need to exchange my bitcoin or ethereum to AB-CHAIN token first to purchase an advertisement on your ad networks?
Did you mind to enable fiat withdrawal in the future?
Tell me clearly and simple about this one, what does the difference between CPM, CPL, CPC, and CPO?

Hello retampan!

1 You do not have to exchange your BTC or ETH to purchase ad placements on the AB-CHAIN platform, but
doing so will lower the platform commission from the market standard 20% to 10%, so it gives a 50% discount,
essentially.

Don't you think this will have a negative impact on the price of your token, Looks like ripple's case. If advertisers do not need AB-CHAIN token to use your service, there will be no demand for this token which means the price will be low. correct me if this is not true.

Hi negancoin! 50% discount is a big incentive on its own. Let's imagine we are talking about an advertiser placing an order for multiple millions of dollars. He will be able to save hundreds of thousands USD.

Logically he would prefer to to save hundreds of thousands and in the same time he would not risk buying a large amount ( millions of dollars ) from exchange. is this 50% discount will be available forever?
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

You give big discounts at the time of sales start, the developer is not afraid that early investors will sell tokens cheaper when entering the exchange, than in the early stages.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

Interesting information, but if you burn tokens, then the value of coins increases, do not consider the authorities of America this an investment?
When you burn tokens, not at all token will increasing their value, it depend on a many other factors like : buyers, community,.. etc. I'm not sure ABChain token will increasing their value after ICO end, but i believe they can grow stably.
After the burned of token the tokens supply is decrease.therfore the demand of token increase and therfore the token price will increase.i hope the token price will increase too much high therfore all investeros can get huge profits from this project.
From personal experience, most tokens grow in price after it is produced burn remaining tokens. Of course depends much and from holders of these tokens. Cases and huge dump with subsequent death of token happened. All is very ambiguously and slippery and to count on rise in prices after flaring foolishly.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:08:22 PM

You give big discounts at the time of sales start, the developer is not afraid that early investors will sell tokens cheaper when entering the exchange, than in the early stages.

What exactly are you talking about discounts? think that if we want to invest in the project, then we will get a discount for buying coins? I understand correctly?
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

A few of questions that might be useful for future users of the platform.

Do I need to exchange my bitcoin or ethereum to AB-CHAIN token first to purchase an advertisement on your ad networks?
Did you mind to enable fiat withdrawal in the future?
Tell me clearly and simple about this one, what does the difference between CPM, CPL, CPC, and CPO?

Hello retampan!

1 You do not have to exchange your BTC or ETH to purchase ad placements on the AB-CHAIN platform, but
doing so will lower the platform commission from the market standard 20% to 10%, so it gives a 50% discount,
essentially.

Don't you think this will have a negative impact on the price of your token, Looks like ripple's case. If advertisers do not need AB-CHAIN token to use your service, there will be no demand for this token which means the price will be low. correct me if this is not true.

Hi negancoin! 50% discount is a big incentive on its own. Let's imagine we are talking about an advertiser placing an order for multiple millions of dollars. He will be able to save hundreds of thousands USD.

Logically he would prefer to to save hundreds of thousands and in the same time he would not risk buying a large amount ( millions of dollars ) from exchange. is this 50% discount will be available forever?

Yes, the discount will be available permanently.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:44:33 PM

What exactly are you talking about discounts? think that if we want to invest in the project, then we will get a discount for buying coins? I understand correctly?

coinbitcoin91, we are talking about the bonus. The earlier you invest, the biggest the bonus will be, starting with 35% at private sale and then gradually going down to 15% at the end of crowdsale.

Regarding the quimbi777651's comment, we give good conditions that are beneficial for both, pre-sale and crowdsale investors!
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

AB-Chain seems full of customers loyalty and valuing customer with the better opportunities as we can see 50% commission discount where any company have business at cryptocurrency will have more chance for approaching their customer.
Efta321

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:28:43 PM

AB-Chain seems full of customers loyalty and valuing customer with the better opportunities as we can see 50% commission discount where any company have business at cryptocurrency will have more chance for approaching their customer.
yes of course they have their own techniques to lure investors it is one that is very useful for a project.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:02:49 PM

Excellent. Is there any news after starting reverse processing? The program should be successful, there should be no doubt.
I wont doubt this project even 1%, alot of people are interested and theres also alot of new members joining the project.
Every day more and more people are joining this project and the marketing and promotion of the project are increasing which is a very great sign of success. I think investing in this project now will give great profit to its token holders in the future. This project will get many big clients for their marketing which will give them a huge profit.
Would they will also be releasing debit cards? I just read that they have integration with international payments, and I think that if you had acquire such experience, there is a possibility that ABChain will be releasing one. Maybe not yet now, but as soon as the project is going full straight ahead.

they advertise and basically at what cost and they are not payments agencies so i doubt that they will pay you using token and you can convert maybe in exchange if you like
I don't think that any cryptocurrency have a regulated debit card yet . That matter is for the future not now , we should focus on making the project more spread through out the crypto community so it can get more investors . The more funds it gets the better this platforme is going to perform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: