Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

With the transaction with AB Chain,they will get 10%...& 50% of that will be burn...but why they will burn 50%...they can use it for their improvement..I don't understand..
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:00:49 PM

This concept is really appealing from the economic point of view. Posting ads can help grow the economy and hence will affect the GDP. This system seems to have an indefatigable team and a huge consumer base.
Yes I will have to  agree with your statement here but I think that you need to be more specific about the information contained in this post.
AB-Chain is a deserving network which had experience in the industry already with not one or two but it had experience with three ad networks and its potentiality helps all the companies including the upcoming companies to choose as it knows how to tackle all the obstacles in the real time.
I think that your statement on this post is evident and also contains facts. this is a dedicated project and it is working relentlessly for the target.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

The AB-CHAIN ​​solution seeks to provide a variety of benefits to all participants involved in the solution
AB-chain transaction time
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:51:16 PM

Attracting new investors is only possible more effectively buy organising a proper signature camping and give good rewards to the supporter of the project. Signature camping can attract huge investors and also some ICO rating platform will increase the investment traffic on the project.
They already have a signature campaign running and are ranked 4.8 on Icobench . Although I don't agree with you that signature campaign is the most effective way to advertise and attract serious investors . Marketing it on social medias could attract alot more people than signature campaigns .
You are right, not all investors are members of this forum. So for me, the best way of advertising is through social medias and other forums and blogs, this will surely attracts many investors.

ICO projects and AB-CHAIN in particular chose to make announcement and bounty on bitcointalk because every member here is interested in crypto currency and ICOs. On social media, if you are not using paid ads, you are targeting audiences that not necessary know about cryptocurrency or has any interested in ICOs or investing. thefore, bitcointalk is best place to advertising ICOs cheaply.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:12:28 PM

Almost people here knew the news regarding the facebook bannung all the crypto currencies advertisements right? Other people have been made a think about that they will maybe minimize the spreading of information of a certain cryptocurrency. But for me, it is not a disadvantage but infact it is an advantage for the AB-Chain. This will acquire more audience and attention to become a substitute for advertising.
This is where AB-Chain will make a name. With out help of facebook or other sites its hard to introduce to people about ICO. But with the help of this project they can make a way to introduce cryptocurrency without facebook.

Yes, you are right, ab-chain will prove that even if facebook bans the advertisements of icos and new projects, with ab-chain all clients can prove that they don't need facebook for advertising their new icos.
There are still a lot of advertising platforms online and we need not to worry if Facebook bans the advertisement of ICO. With this, it will actually gather support from ICO community that wishes to advertise their ICO. Thus, paving the way to the success of AB-CHAIN.
I also think so, the ban on FB, Medium and Instagram will help the platform to gain popularity and win the trust of advertisers.

No lmao, without FB, Medium and Instagram (three of the most popular plat forms to promote anything) how the heck are they even gonna make any ICO popular? TF
Absolutely right, because they are the giant free advertising sites which there are many users and wherein investors are relying the popularity of the project. I think not all ICO are banned in social media because there are ICOs that are good and has a good intentions to the community.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

The AB-CHAIN ​​solution seeks to provide a variety of benefits to all participants involved in the solution
AB-CHAIN really has a lot of benefots out of it and i hope that each investor can have really good profits in this project. This project can never really quit because of its working as each project will need a better platform like ab-chain to promote their project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:41:59 PM

AB-CHAIN really has a lot of benefots out of it and i hope that each investor can have really good profits in this project. This project can never really quit because of its working as each project will need a better platform like ab-chain to promote their project.
At the back ground there is strong team including the active managers we are experiencing also the platform is completely with loads of experience with three different networks already.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:48:56 PM

AB-CHAIN Weekly Report February 5–11

In weekly reports, we tell about the progress accomplished in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the past seven days!

1. We have changed the AB-CHAIN token name to — RTB, which stands for “Real Time Bidding.” Soon we will update the name on the website and in the whitepaper. RTB is going to be the official code of AB-CHAIN token from now onwards.

2. We have published RTB token smart contract in Ethereum blockchain. The token smart-contract contains the combustion functionality. We also provided the possibility of simple migration to another contract to allow easy update of the token once the majority of the supply has been burned.

3. We successfully purchased advertising with RTB tokens as well as applied 50% commission burning mechanism on our test network. We plan to introduce these features in the live version of the network next week. Despite AB-CHAIN being in an early stage, the network is already becoming fully-featured!

We hope that you found this report useful. Follow our social media and stay updated on AB-CHAIN progress!

It seems like RTB doesn't related to AB-CHAIN, I wish that picked up a symbol that close to your brand name to make it easy to remember, anyway we have to use to it now.

I also dont understand why they do not take the symbol  AIB ?  The official name of AB-CHAIN is  Ads in Blockchain. So this could be a better solution bcs of the relation to the official name. Real Time Bidding sounds like a shopping platform.

Doctor-Coin, Real Time Bidding is "a means by which advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets. RTB is promoted as being more effective than static auctions for both advertisers and publishers in terms of advertising inventory sold", quote from Wikipedia. There is a connection, as you can see :-)

I know what Real Time Bidding means Admin, I was long time seller in ebay and we had also Real Time Bidding Selling Actions for Products - But now the coin name is not "AİİBASOAPİBVPİASTFM": advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets - its just called RTB and its a general name which we use also in e-commerce  Cool
But it's good when advertising becomes a commodity and can be measured accurately. Now it really becomes possible to sell and buy advertising for the crypt.

yeah sure its good; as a network marketer I also support this project. We are just discussing about the symbol. It would be better when they asked the followers and investors before they take the symbol RTB  Roll Eyes
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:52:38 PM

Ico flourished in 2017 and startup companies was able to raise funds through crowdfunding. Unfortunately some ICOs were just scam fronting as a legitinare project. Now ab-chain will revolutionize advertising through blockchain and definitely they will only advertise the legal ones.

We are living in a world where we don't really know if a project is legal, scam or not. Social media like Facebook is going to be more strict about ICO advertisement and will try to make sure that a project is legitimate. Will AB-Chain have that kind of preventive measurements as well to avoid the projects that tends to scam in the end??
you mean that the AB-CHAIN ​platform should introduce the Ico projects verification function in order to make sure they are not scammers? I doubt that this is possible.
They just have to make a standard for advertisers to follow. That will just be a verification if an ICO or a company is legitimate or not. What are they scared of if they are serious about the project then advertising using an AD platform that has low risk of scam will give them more publicity.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:53:00 PM

At the back ground there is strong team including the active managers we are experiencing also the platform is completely with loads of experience with three different networks already.
of course, the development team is really strong personalities who are diligently doing their work. And the results of this work we see every week in their reports before us.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:29:44 AM

of course, the development team is really strong personalities who are diligently doing their work. And the results of this work we see every week in their reports before us.
As their team doing lot of deployments to bring better platform always and trying to utilize the advanced technology we could experience the better network work flow of Ab-chain.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:03:48 AM

Yeah we almost hope AB-Chain will be successful. At now what is price of RBT? And have any bonus, maximum invest amount?

Hi there PDAngel! The price of RTB Token right after the main crowdsale is expected to be $0,35. The bonus will gradually go down from 30% to 15% and the maximum investment is not set :^)

Also, the correct name of the token issued by AB-CHAIN is RTB, which stands for Real Time Bidding!
Thank for show my mistake Wink. Yeah, Real Time Bidding is stand for what? All transaction at "bidding" ad packages of AB-Chain is Real Time?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:06:29 AM

AB-Chain update: If any one is interested on dealing the best method to send ideas on how to help the project to reach it fully potential you can always send any suggestions or questions to the team at team@ ab-chain .com.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:12:12 AM

Almost people here knew the news regarding the facebook bannung all the crypto currencies advertisements right? Other people have been made a think about that they will maybe minimize the spreading of information of a certain cryptocurrency. But for me, it is not a disadvantage but infact it is an advantage for the AB-Chain. This will acquire more audience and attention to become a substitute for advertising.
This is where AB-Chain will make a name. With out help of facebook or other sites its hard to introduce to people about ICO. But with the help of this project they can make a way to introduce cryptocurrency without facebook.

Yes, you are right, ab-chain will prove that even if facebook bans the advertisements of icos and new projects, with ab-chain all clients can prove that they don't need facebook for advertising their new icos.
There are still a lot of advertising platforms online and we need not to worry if Facebook bans the advertisement of ICO. With this, it will actually gather support from ICO community that wishes to advertise their ICO. Thus, paving the way to the success of AB-CHAIN.
I also think so, the ban on FB, Medium and Instagram will help the platform to gain popularity and win the trust of advertisers.

No lmao, without FB, Medium and Instagram (three of the most popular plat forms to promote anything) how the heck are they even gonna make any ICO popular? TF

UpsilonTrooper, there are other ways to advertise an ICO besides Facebook. In fact, we never planned to rely heavily on Facebook advertising anyway.
For instance, we can use our own network of publishers, they are all crypto themed websites, so it's high quality traffic.
It is very good that the ban in the FB will not hurt you, but you can tell in more detail what methods of promotion you will use if the existing social networks prohibit advertising crypts.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:25:29 AM

I saw on every page and those peoples are really scared about the facebook & others social media's banning ICO advertisement. Calm down, people.  We can take another way to advertise, isn't it?
Yeah, there are many platforms for advertising nowadays, facebook was just a major one that went down. But in a way its helping to promote other small advertising platforms and competition may increase within advertisers. Many new platforms can also get to showcase what they’ve got
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:03:09 AM

I saw on every page and those peoples are really scared about the facebook & others social media's banning ICO advertisement. Calm down, people.  We can take another way to advertise, isn't it?
Yeah, there are many platforms for advertising nowadays, facebook was just a major one that went down. But in a way its helping to promote other small advertising platforms and competition may increase within advertisers. Many new platforms can also get to showcase what they’ve got

Still even without facebook AB Chain can still use other social media. They can still gather more people that is interested to the project. Even though facebook is very effective for advertising but its not the end. There are many ways.

Yes, we know that Facebook is a big big platform for advertising but it isn't the only platform for advertising. AB Chain can still advertise on other platform without any problems to face. It's not that AB Chain only used to advertise on Facebook so everything should be cool for them
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:12:36 AM

Attracting new investors is only possible more effectively buy organising a proper signature camping and give good rewards to the supporter of the project. Signature camping can attract huge investors and also some ICO rating platform will increase the investment traffic on the project.
They already have a signature campaign running and are ranked 4.8 on Icobench . Although I don't agree with you that signature campaign is the most effective way to advertise and attract serious investors . Marketing it on social medias could attract alot more people than signature campaigns .

You are right, not all investors are members of this forum. So for me, the best way of advertising is through social medias and other forums and blogs, this will surely attracts many investors.
Yes absoulutely, social media has a lot of power in today's generation. Videos help the most for advertising as a lot of people dont prefer reading, people get a clear understanding through the videos and help spread the idea.
Very well seen, especially does not want to read the younger generation. My son reads only the obligatory books and all the rest of the information is received by watching the video.
That is why it is necessary to make a video of the project, which would give a clear and complete picture of the project, as for example in the AB-Chain. They chose the right direction, what to focus on

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:30:22 AM

TBH it's meaningless either way. On a second thought I realise that it means pretty much nothing since like FB or others wont allow an ad network to advertise on their ad network anyway
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:28:02 AM

In weekly reports, we tell about the progress accomplished in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the past seven days!

1. We have changed the AB-CHAIN token name to — RTB, which stands for “Real Time Bidding.” Soon we will update the name on the website and in the whitepaper. RTB is going to be the official code of AB-CHAIN token from now onwards.

2. We have published RTB token smart contract in Ethereum blockchain. The token smart-contract contains the combustion functionality. We also provided the possibility of simple migration to another contract to allow easy update of the token once the majority of the supply has been burned.

3. We successfully purchased advertising with RTB tokens as well as applied 50% commission burning mechanism on our test network. We plan to introduce these features in the live version of the network next week. Despite AB-CHAIN being in an early stage, the network is already becoming fully-featured!

We hope that you found this report useful. Follow our social media and stay updated on AB-CHAIN progress!

It seems like RTB doesn't related to AB-CHAIN, I wish that picked up a symbol that close to your brand name to make it easy to remember, anyway we have to use to it now.

I also dont understand why they do not take the symbol  AIB ?  The official name of AB-CHAIN is  Ads in Blockchain. So this could be a better solution bcs of the relation to the official name. Real Time Bidding sounds like a shopping platform.

Doctor-Coin, Real Time Bidding is "a means by which advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets. RTB is promoted as being more effective than static auctions for both advertisers and publishers in terms of advertising inventory sold", quote from Wikipedia. There is a connection, as you can see :-)

I know what Real Time Bidding means Admin, I was long time seller in ebay and we had also Real Time Bidding Selling Actions for Products - But now the coin name is not "AİİBASOAPİBVPİASTFM": advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets - its just called RTB and its a general name which we use also in e-commerce  Cool
But it's good when advertising becomes a commodity and can be measured accurately. Now it really becomes possible to sell and buy advertising for the crypt.
It is so hard to count and have exactly measure, i only know we will have a quotas for advertising impressions.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:15:24 AM

It is so hard to count and have exactly measure, i only know we will have a quotas for advertising impressions.
Advertising is a very great and profitable industry so far and is gaining more and more importance daily as many new projects are launched daily and they surely have needs of adverting themselves on a popular platform which will increase their profits. AB-chain is making the same process easy for them and also helping people earn from investing in it which is a great chance to get huge profits.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: