Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:39:27 PM

AB-Chain update: If any one is interested on dealing the best method to send ideas on how to help the project to reach it fully potential you can always send any suggestions or questions to the team at team@ ab-chain .com.
I think as some member of ABChain still observing this topic can see we said that they need run more promotion campaign instead of only airdrop. I hope they can make livestream Cheesy
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:27:34 PM

as soon as a ban appears, a new opportunity for development immediately appears. Social networks will ban advertising? Appear advertising platforms (AB-Chane for example). So: the ban is a new opportunity!

well, I thought facebook ban was after the AB-Chain introduced his project here in bitcointalk? I dont really think that a company who has already three experiences in that sector needs to wait for a ban to turn it to an opportunity. But yes, the facebook ban is now really a good opportunity for AB-Chain
AB-Chain was already announce before the facebook plans to ban ICO advertisements, so it was just a very very good timing for AB-Chain if facebook continue the plan of banning.
not just facebook, but also a tweeter. Now participation in these areas for the ICO will be very difficult.
That why we need bounty for sharing about ICO instead running advertisements. ABChain have their own network, it is the strength of AB-Chain not depend on any others platform or others social network.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:33:02 PM

as soon as a ban appears, a new opportunity for development immediately appears. Social networks will ban advertising? Appear advertising platforms (AB-Chane for example). So: the ban is a new opportunity!

well, I thought facebook ban was after the AB-Chain introduced his project here in bitcointalk? I dont really think that a company who has already three experiences in that sector needs to wait for a ban to turn it to an opportunity. But yes, the facebook ban is now really a good opportunity for AB-Chain
AB-Chain was already announce before the facebook plans to ban ICO advertisements, so it was just a very very good timing for AB-Chain if facebook continue the plan of banning.
not just facebook, but also a tweeter. Now participation in these areas for the ICO will be very difficult.

I don't get you. What will be very difficult? If ico project will make advertisements I am sure ab=chain can handle it even without the help of social media networks.

AB-CHAIN is not going to use facebook or twitter to advertise for their clients, if that the case you can do it by you self, they has own network and websites that are going to put AB CHAIN ads, So what facebook did is good for this project since the main idea of AB CHAIN is to alternative to traditional platforms and accept cryptocurrency.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:54:33 AM

I don't get you. What will be very difficult? If ico project will make advertisements I am sure ab=chain can handle it even without the help of social media networks.

AB-CHAIN is not going to use facebook or twitter to advertise for their clients, if that the case you can do it by you self, they has own network and websites that are going to put AB CHAIN ads, So what facebook did is good for this project since the main idea of AB CHAIN is to alternative to traditional platforms and accept cryptocurrency.
Don't worry, Facebook or twitter are not banning ICO advertising anymore. I can see a lot of ICO advertising on there.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:01:09 AM

OK, after the ban of PAID ICO Advertisements from some important Social Networks, AB-CHAIN needs to make its own Platform Advertisement bcs there are still tooo many startup companies who are going to run some hunderds or thousands of ICOs, but havent really heard about AB-CHAIN. The best method is to kill the competitor (or old competitors, where u still can make unpaid ICO advertisements) in his own platform  Cool
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:33:14 AM

There are so many news about the social media about banning the ICO advertisement, but on the other hand, I have also read something that a certain ICO advertise on facebook. But even the news is changing I will still believe that AB-Chain has a great more potential to make the advertizing market more powerful and use its own capabilities to make more people trust this project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:23:09 AM

I am not sure that should even be a great challenge, once most ICOs see the benefit in using the project, they would most definitely not blink an eye in using them. As long as they keep serving that purpose and it delivers. Normally, it takes few to start, and then from there, others join.
But AB-Chain takes all the opportunities as a challenge and in result we could experience their records where they are already expertise so they already have three ad networks which brings reputation and traffic for all the companies who link their business with AB-Chain.
Yes, I saw that they have three active advertising networks, but did not see that you can already use the services of this platform.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:58:03 AM

AB-CHAIN has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the AB-CHAIN on WISERICO and follow AB-CHAIN on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

AB-CHAIN’s mission is to provide companies with cryptocurrency budgets a quick and easy way to publish advertising on the Internet without having to convert cryptocurrency into fiat, ensuring a high return on investment.
AB-CHAIN’s vision is to become the most technologically advanced advertising network by using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Our technologies allow to acquire the following business-effects:
Remove intermediaries who filter ineffective promotion channels; As a consequence, get rid of the intermediary’s commission, which usually ranges from 15% to 30%; Eliminate the human factor in determining placement channels and improve the efficiency and speed of channel selection; Work on business indicators (ROI and ROMI), which in most cases are either not monitored or are monitored by hunch.

Good to see that they have another review ICO group that has been released they may potentially give traffic to the website and also good for the project.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:42:46 AM

I'm delighted with the idea of this project, what can be more brilliant than publishing on the Internet without converting to fiat? It's simply simple, and this project is a confirmation of this.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:19:56 AM

I'm delighted with the idea of this project, what can be more brilliant than publishing on the Internet without converting to fiat? It's simply simple, and this project is a confirmation of this.

yes my thoughts are totally agreeable to your opinion on this project I think your statement is right,this project is doing a great job trying to make its objective possible and that will be great help for all of us.
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:52:05 AM

I agree with you mate, the idea is not very complex, its simple and has a great value in the market. The idea focuses on the basics and works on it. It'll help the the vast market of advertisements. Nice work!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

It is surely difficult at first but they can still spread the news through various sites that also promotes ICO and other cryptocurrencies. Facebook may ban the ICO, for all we care, but I think this will not AB-CHAIN from attaining their goals.
Advertising an ICO in a site especially in social media is really a big help. I think advertising ICO in other sites needs certain amount of value which is a fee for the ad unlike social media it is free. This is why it is really sad to know about this current news.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

OK, after the ban of PAID ICO Advertisements from some important Social Networks, AB-CHAIN needs to make its own Platform Advertisement bcs there are still tooo many startup companies who are going to run some hunderds or thousands of ICOs, but havent really heard about AB-CHAIN. The best method is to kill the competitor (or old competitors, where u still can make unpaid ICO advertisements) in his own platform  Cool
Creation of such platform will provide a huge flow of the traffic to domain crypto. It is caused that in any social networks predominantly absolutely different advertising dominates. In Ab-chain it is necessary greater per cent exactly to topics cryptocurrencys.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

There are so many news about the social media about banning the ICO advertisement, but on the other hand, I have also read something that a certain ICO advertise on facebook. But even the news is changing I will still believe that AB-Chain has a great more potential to make the advertizing market more powerful and use its own capabilities to make more people trust this project.
You're correct. They are planning to ban ICO advertisement in all of the social media, the only one has already banned is facebook. But dont worry ABChain has 3 advertisement that can still gather people. That's why ABChain is more reliable.

Yeah right, it will not affect the ab-chain group. And they also have more group/partners that already been successful, I am sure this project will become successful too.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

I agree with you mate, the idea is not very complex, its simple and has a great value in the market. The idea focuses on the basics and works on it. It'll help the the vast market of advertisements. Nice work!
You're definitely right. This project will help every one of us here as this project talks about advertisements that needs a high standard of quality control. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors. Hoping for some airdrop on this project to add on its popularity as the way of advertisements.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:08:45 PM

yes my thoughts are totally agreeable to your opinion on this project I think your statement is right,this project is doing a great job trying to make its objective possible and that will be great help for all of us.

The project is improving a lot as days passed and the devs and staffs are still active in improving the development of this project. Right now I feel that ab-chain really have a good potential.

ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

abc AB-Chain is the token used for advertising right?.So if ever, in the near future when the token value pumps higher, will the cost for advertising be change also according to the value of the token?

Maybe not, because if the advertising fee is very expensive then no clients will try their service. That is the advantage of early investors, they will get huge profit when the price increase.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:42:21 PM

You're correct. They are planning to ban ICO advertisement in all of the social media, the only one has already banned is facebook. But dont worry ABChain has 3 advertisement that can still gather people. That's why ABChain is more reliable.
As i say above, ABChain have potential and old customer already. IMO, i think they run this ICO for increasing their market and  function at blockchain ads.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

abc AB-Chain is the token used for advertising right?.So if ever, in the near future when the token value pumps higher, will the cost for advertising be change also according to the value of the token?

Maybe not, because if the advertising fee is very expensive then no clients will try their service. That is the advantage of early investors, they will get huge profit when the price increase.

Yeah pretty much so AB-Chain is the token used for advertising. RTB can be used to purchase ads on AB-Chain platform and there is a high demand token value will pump higher.
AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

Hey guys, please check out our new website about AB-CHAIN product: ab-chain.com

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: