Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:12:21 AM

as soon as a ban appears, a new opportunity for development immediately appears. Social networks will ban advertising? Appear advertising platforms (AB-Chane for example). So: the ban is a new opportunity!

AB-Chain has already been announced before the said Facebook ICO advertisement ban, it's just  a good opportunity in which investors should look through since the blockchain based advertisements will surely be in demand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

as soon as a ban appears, a new opportunity for development immediately appears. Social networks will ban advertising? Appear advertising platforms (AB-Chane for example). So: the ban is a new opportunity!

well, I thought facebook ban was after the AB-Chain introduced his project here in bitcointalk? I dont really think that a company who has already three experiences in that sector needs to wait for a ban to turn it to an opportunity. But yes, the facebook ban is now really a good opportunity for AB-Chain
AB-Chain was already announce before the facebook plans to ban ICO advertisements, so it was just a very very good timing for AB-Chain if facebook continue the plan of banning.
Well, this platform must take a big step because social media are now very strict about ICO. And I think social media are not really totally banned ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

AB-CHAIN has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the AB-CHAIN on WISERICO and follow AB-CHAIN on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

AB-CHAIN’s mission is to provide companies with cryptocurrency budgets a quick and easy way to publish advertising on the Internet without having to convert cryptocurrency into fiat, ensuring a high return on investment.
AB-CHAIN’s vision is to become the most technologically advanced advertising network by using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Our technologies allow to acquire the following business-effects:
Remove intermediaries who filter ineffective promotion channels; As a consequence, get rid of the intermediary’s commission, which usually ranges from 15% to 30%; Eliminate the human factor in determining placement channels and improve the efficiency and speed of channel selection; Work on business indicators (ROI and ROMI), which in most cases are either not monitored or are monitored by hunch.

contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:05:50 PM

well, I thought facebook ban was after the AB-Chain introduced his project here in bitcointalk? I dont really think that a company who has already three experiences in that sector needs to wait for a ban to turn it to an opportunity. But yes, the facebook ban is now really a good opportunity for AB-Chain

As they say: necessity is the mother od inventions. So if there is a demand for this type of advertising, we have a great project right away. This is how the market works. Knowing this simple rule is worth investing!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

AB-Chain was already announce before the facebook plans to ban ICO advertisements, so it was just a very very good timing for AB-Chain if facebook continue the plan of banning.
Well, this platform must take a big step because social media are now very strict about ICO. And I think social media are not really totally banned ICO.

Actually, social media didn't yet finalized to banned the ICO. Well, its a good news to this project to be part soon as an advertisement company by having uniqe and great features. Hoping for up coming bounty soon on this project.
Fb and other social media is a very effective method to advertise a project but some are taking this advantage to cheat other people by running fake ico. This might be the main reason why ico are being banned fron other countries and some social media platforms.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

it seems to me that it will be so. Facebook has banned ads and ads for Ico, and ab-chain will take advantage of this and will be in first place in all ratings.
Are you seriously? When did they ban advertising for ICO? Today I personally saw a lot of advertising on Facebook. Or they just started banning?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

it seems to me that it will be so. Facebook has banned ads and ads for Ico, and ab-chain will take advantage of this and will be in first place in all ratings.
Are you seriously? When did they ban advertising for ICO? Today I personally saw a lot of advertising on Facebook. Or they just started banning?
I heard too about news of ban ICO promoting in facebook. I think that the command facebook simply does not have time to remove all these messages on users' walls.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

I agree, if social medias will ban ads for Ico then ab-chain will surely gets those clients and it will add to their profits. If clients are happy with the service then many new clients will join ab-chain.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

With the transaction with AB Chain,they will get 10%...& 50% of that will be burn...but why they will burn 50%...they can use it for their improvement..I don't understand..

The 50%  left token will determine what could be the price of the ab chain token. Because when they destroy the token. The demand will go up because of a shortcoming of the tokens.
Yeah and investors who participate in the sale will be gaining profits. So, we must grab their crowd sale which start soon and avail for the given bonuses. Surely this platform has the chance to achieved the target because advertising is needed in every aspects.

It's really a good news mate, so when does the crowd sale start? For sure many supporters will be excited for the up coming crowd sale as I believe this project have a huge potential due to their nice features.
I think early adopters of the project are going to enjoy holding on to ab-chan token so anything it goes moon is their gain and it will save advertisement cost for users

Rezalyt

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

not just facebook, but also a tweeter. Now participation in these areas for the ICO will be very difficult.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

With the transaction with AB Chain,they will get 10%...& 50% of that will be burn...but why they will burn 50%...they can use it for their improvement..I don't understand..

The 50%  left token will determine what could be the price of the ab chain token. Because when they destroy the token. The demand will go up because of a shortcoming of the tokens.
Yeah and investors who participate in the sale will be gaining profits. So, we must grab their crowd sale which start soon and avail for the given bonuses. Surely this platform has the chance to achieved the target because advertising is needed in every aspects.

It's really a good news mate, so when does the crowd sale start? For sure many supporters will be excited for the up coming crowd sale as I believe this project have a huge potential due to their nice features.
I think early adopters of the project are going to enjoy holding on to ab-chan token so anything it goes moon is their gain and it will save advertisement cost for users

Yes, they will surely get lots of profit because I have a feeling that ab-chain will be a successful project in the near future. So what are we waiting for, let's participate now in the ico sale.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

not just facebook, but also a tweeter. Now participation in these areas for the ICO will be very difficult.
It is surely difficult at first but they can still spread the news through various sites that also promotes ICO and other cryptocurrencies. Facebook may ban the ICO, for all we care, but I think this will not AB-CHAIN from attaining their goals.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

I am not sure that should even be a great challenge, once most ICOs see the benefit in using the project, they would most definitely not blink an eye in using them. As long as they keep serving that purpose and it delivers. Normally, it takes few to start, and then from there, others join.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

I don't get you. What will be very difficult? If ico project will make advertisements I am sure ab=chain can handle it even without the help of social media networks.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

Exactly, Ab chain has a huge reach with a great potential if the price is right for you to buy you should grab the opportunity now because if it's too late will regret as Ab chain  has a great prospect and this project will definitely  go very further
Yeah, i have to agree with you on that one. Ab chain is definitely aiming for better economy and faster growth of ametuer investers. The platform has great potential and a very nice team, lets hope for the best.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

It is surely difficult at first but they can still spread the news through various sites that also promotes ICO and other cryptocurrencies. Facebook may ban the ICO, for all we care, but I think this will not AB-CHAIN from attaining their goals.
Social media is really a big help in terms of advertising but sad to know they are started to ban some ICO. AB-chain is still new and needs to be advertise first so that they can have support from the investors.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

I am not sure that should even be a great challenge, once most ICOs see the benefit in using the project, they would most definitely not blink an eye in using them. As long as they keep serving that purpose and it delivers. Normally, it takes few to start, and then from there, others join.
But AB-Chain takes all the opportunities as a challenge and in result we could experience their records where they are already expertise so they already have three ad networks which brings reputation and traffic for all the companies who link their business with AB-Chain.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:29:54 PM

But AB-Chain takes all the opportunities as a challenge and in result we could experience their records where they are already expertise so they already have three ad networks which brings reputation and traffic for all the companies who link their business with AB-Chain.
Yes there are already advertising platforms that are decentralized and use their tokens , but that doesn't mean AB-Chain can't out work them with their productivity and hard work . "Survival of the fitest" no for the first to be released.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:33:44 PM

Seems all the social channels are being banned are you sure that we cannot really share the word AB-Chain with twitter channels now? but still this will really a good impact for AB-Chain platform to drive more traffic.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:45:47 PM

Seems all the social channels are being banned are you sure that we cannot really share the word AB-Chain with twitter channels now? but still this will really a good impact for AB-Chain platform to drive more traffic.
The less traditional advertising options will be available for Crypto companies the more clients will come to the AB-CHAIN and we will go to the moon even faster.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: