Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:45:29 PM

AB-CHAIN Weekly Report February 5–11

In weekly reports, we tell about the progress accomplished in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the past seven days!

1. We have changed the AB-CHAIN token name to — RTB, which stands for “Real Time Bidding.” Soon we will update the name on the website and in the whitepaper. RTB is going to be the official code of AB-CHAIN token from now onwards.

2. We have published RTB token smart contract in Ethereum blockchain. The token smart-contract contains the combustion functionality. We also provided the possibility of simple migration to another contract to allow easy update of the token once the majority of the supply has been burned.

3. We successfully purchased advertising with RTB tokens as well as applied 50% commission burning mechanism on our test network. We plan to introduce these features in the live version of the network next week. Despite AB-CHAIN being in an early stage, the network is already becoming fully-featured!

We hope that you found this report useful. Follow our social media and stay updated on AB-CHAIN progress!

It seems like RTB doesn't related to AB-CHAIN, I wish that picked up a symbol that close to your brand name to make it easy to remember, anyway we have to use to it now.

I also dont understand why they do not take the symbol  AIB ?  The official name of AB-CHAIN is  Ads in Blockchain. So this could be a better solution bcs of the relation to the official name. Real Time Bidding sounds like a shopping platform.

Doctor-Coin, Real Time Bidding is "a means by which advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets. RTB is promoted as being more effective than static auctions for both advertisers and publishers in terms of advertising inventory sold", quote from Wikipedia. There is a connection, as you can see :-)

I know what Real Time Bidding means Admin, I was long time seller in ebay and we had also Real Time Bidding Selling Actions for Products - But now the coin name is not "AİİBASOAPİBVPİASTFM": advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets - its just called RTB and its a general name which we use also in e-commerce  Cool
But it's good when advertising becomes a commodity and can be measured accurately. Now it really becomes possible to sell and buy advertising for the crypt.
It is so hard to count and have exactly measure, i only know we will have a quotas for advertising impressions.
Advertising is a very great and profitable industry so far and is gaining more and more importance daily as many new projects are launched daily and they surely have needs of adverting themselves on a popular platform which will increase their profits. AB-chain is making the same process easy for them and also helping people earn from investing in it which is a great chance to get huge profits.
Really, project will be used primarily exactly by the designers of new tokens and coins, I think about 80% of the audience is necessary exactly from here. However other 20% will come no longer from cryptosphere, and from a real business.
Most users will be crypto related or ico promoters/marketers and of course small website owners will be huge here I just hope they achieve create success
Yes, small projects are really going to have great profits into this projrct as they will truely have a huge traffic on their project due to promoting their coin into this project. Most of the viewers would surely be attracted towards this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:18:27 PM

When AB-chain coincides with a transaction, AB-chain takes a commission of 10%.
That is, 50% are burned and another half AB-CHAIN ​​is used to blockchain
Will be Commission fee is used by AB-chain for operation cost and marketing assistance
Activities.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

Is there a way that we can promote AB-chain by using something like ADS, banner, or etc. with good or positive outcome to attract people that is interested in cryptocurrency? That way we can expand the team. This way we can also prove that AB-Chain is very legit.

AB chain promoting them selves using ADs would be ironic af since you know, AB itself is an adnetwork. That being said ads are not a way to prove a project is legit

But ab-chain is a new project and it needs to promote to make it notice by many investors. After that when Ab-chain have many supporters then they can start getting clients.
Yes, i agree with you that AB-Chain need make more social sharing campaign to attention more investor. Actually they grow very slow, but i believe they wiill success at future with their business.
it takes time to grow and form a strong community and for advertisements i think ab-chan is really working well just few fixes and time will makes it moon and ofcourse the crypto community support
Ab-chain is very important platform for the advertisement.All good things take times so the ab-chain will also take some time to acheive the success.the team really do very hard work for the success of this project.
AB-Chain already proved as it had experience with three networks and the founder of AB-Chain platform Vladimir Dyakov who is a CEO has 15 Years of development experience, and 10 years of management. He is seven years in sales and 4 years in Bitcoin.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:27:54 PM

All the people are requested to check with the AB-CHAIN official admin in the group directly texting in the Telegram group before you invest to any person and AB-Chain team will not message you in private but scammers do that, so be aware and understand AB-CHAIN is reputed and experienced in the cypto platform.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:24:04 PM

All the people are requested to check with the AB-CHAIN official admin in the group directly texting in the Telegram group before you invest to any person and AB-Chain team will not message you in private but scammers do that, so be aware and understand AB-CHAIN is reputed and experienced in the cypto platform.
I have also faced this scenario from unknown users texting me asking to invest with the LOGO of AB-Chain platform, i immediately reported to admin and block them.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:33:58 PM

What is the point being scared anyway? It is not like facebook is the only social media platform where stuffs can be advertised. In fact, I see that to be a reason why different innovations should be coming up in the long run that would enable different level of adverts, and now it seems we are not even going to be waiting for so long with the likes of AB-Chain.

As advertiser you chose Facebook to target people's interests rather than their search words, platform like AB-CHAIN is more to close to Google ads which you chose it to target people based on the information they're looking for right now. In term of innovation I don't see AB-CHAIN introducing something new and that's not bad, because in term of payment service, AB platform is offering alternative payment for companies in crypto space in particular.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:48:34 PM

Almost people here knew the news regarding the facebook bannung all the crypto currencies advertisements right? Other people have been made a think about that they will maybe minimize the spreading of information of a certain cryptocurrency. But for me, it is not a disadvantage but infact it is an advantage for the AB-Chain. This will acquire more audience and attention to become a substitute for advertising.
Ban advertising in facebook will only help this project. All the fact is that more and more people will pay attention to advertising purchase exactly in ab-chain. So, that there are no reasons for concern.
Facebook is a good platform and even i don't think that this should be done. Without actually banning facebook advertisements this project can have good profits. This platform will surely help good projects for their publicity.
Guys, pay attention to facebook that is so many users at here, And Facebook Ban ICO at "Facebook Ads" not at facebook, so you can do other ways to promote your project.
Yes, you can advertise on a fb page, but it is going to make a poor result, because it's hard to get new members. It is effective for giving your people some news, but not for attracting new people.
Attracting new investors is only possible more effectively buy organising a proper signature camping and give good rewards to the supporter of the project. Signature camping can attract huge investors and also some ICO rating platform will increase the investment traffic on the project.
Agree! And not only Signature campaign, because whole Bounty Campaign has usually good result in number of interested people. I hardly ever see projects without bounty campaign.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:39:47 AM

I have also faced this scenario from unknown users texting me asking to invest with the LOGO of AB-Chain platform, i immediately reported to admin and block them.
Yes. It is the best way to report and block them because most probably they are a scammer that want to take your money.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:02:58 AM

When AB-chain coincides with a transaction, AB-chain takes a commission of 10%.
That is, 50% are burned and another half AB-CHAIN ​​is used to blockchain
Will be Commission fee is used by AB-chain for operation cost and marketing assistance
Activities.
This is an interesting scheme and is not used often, but it seems to me that if there is a good turnover of coins they will quickly end.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:35:14 AM

as soon as a ban appears, a new opportunity for development immediately appears. Social networks will ban advertising? Appear advertising platforms (AB-Chane for example). So: the ban is a new opportunity!

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:39:34 AM

Yes that is true. AB-Chain is a reputed ans an experienced project in the crypto community, and additionally an experienced team. There are lots of people getting interested to this project, the AB-Chain. Because they knew the real potential of this project so scammers are really getting its move near to this project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:49:09 AM

In weekly reports, we tell about the progress accomplished in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the past seven days!

1. We have changed the AB-CHAIN token name to — RTB, which stands for “Real Time Bidding.” Soon we will update the name on the website and in the whitepaper. RTB is going to be the official code of AB-CHAIN token from now onwards.

2. We have published RTB token smart contract in Ethereum blockchain. The token smart-contract contains the combustion functionality. We also provided the possibility of simple migration to another contract to allow easy update of the token once the majority of the supply has been burned.

3. We successfully purchased advertising with RTB tokens as well as applied 50% commission burning mechanism on our test network. We plan to introduce these features in the live version of the network next week. Despite AB-CHAIN being in an early stage, the network is already becoming fully-featured!

We hope that you found this report useful. Follow our social media and stay updated on AB-CHAIN progress!

It seems like RTB doesn't related to AB-CHAIN, I wish that picked up a symbol that close to your brand name to make it easy to remember, anyway we have to use to it now.

I also dont understand why they do not take the symbol  AIB ?  The official name of AB-CHAIN is  Ads in Blockchain. So this could be a better solution bcs of the relation to the official name. Real Time Bidding sounds like a shopping platform.

Doctor-Coin, Real Time Bidding is "a means by which advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets. RTB is promoted as being more effective than static auctions for both advertisers and publishers in terms of advertising inventory sold", quote from Wikipedia. There is a connection, as you can see :-)

I know what Real Time Bidding means Admin, I was long time seller in ebay and we had also Real Time Bidding Selling Actions for Products - But now the coin name is not "AİİBASOAPİBVPİASTFM": advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets - its just called RTB and its a general name which we use also in e-commerce  Cool
But it's good when advertising becomes a commodity and can be measured accurately. Now it really becomes possible to sell and buy advertising for the crypt.
It is so hard to count and have exactly measure, i only know we will have a quotas for advertising impressions.

Quotas? Generally you pay for adverting in three ways

1) Per click on the advert

2) Per X views on the advert

3) Per sale commission

What's a quota
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:06:18 AM

as soon as a ban appears, a new opportunity for development immediately appears. Social networks will ban advertising? Appear advertising platforms (AB-Chane for example). So: the ban is a new opportunity!

well, I thought facebook ban was after the AB-Chain introduced his project here in bitcointalk? I dont really think that a company who has already three experiences in that sector needs to wait for a ban to turn it to an opportunity. But yes, the facebook ban is now really a good opportunity for AB-Chain
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

Advertising is a very great and profitable industry so far and is gaining more and more importance daily as many new projects are launched daily and they surely have needs of adverting themselves on a popular platform which will increase their profits. AB-chain is making the same process easy for them and also helping people earn from investing in it which is a great chance to get huge profits.
Really, project will be used primarily exactly by the designers of new tokens and coins, I think about 80% of the audience is necessary exactly from here. However other 20% will come no longer from cryptosphere, and from a real business.
Yes, most of the traffic on this project will come from bitcointalk as bitcointalk has become a very great place for new crypto to grow. And this project is a very great way to develop the project and make it more and more popular in the community. They will get a huge number of clients which are in need of their services as every day new ICO  is launching and they have great need of adverting their services.
This is a good idea, only then more users should be invited to use the forum, which with the introduction of merits is a bit difficult.
titovnn

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:28:28 AM

Good morning everybody! Advertisements and marketing are very profitable these days. And I feel like investing into your project. But could you explain it to me, what is the use of blockchain within your project? And what platform are you using? Thanks
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

Quotas? Generally you pay for adverting in three ways

1) Per click on the advert

2) Per X views on the advert

3) Per sale commission

What's a quota
It sounds similar to sales quota a kind of sales figures given to any particular person or region or distributor is Sales quota which is measured in terms of money or the stock of goods sold similarly does quotas for advertising means any allocation for Clicks, views, per sale commission ?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:03:17 AM

well, I thought facebook ban was after the AB-Chain introduced his project here in bitcointalk? I dont really think that a company who has already three experiences in that sector needs to wait for a ban to turn it to an opportunity. But yes, the facebook ban is now really a good opportunity for AB-Chain
AB-Chain was already announce before the facebook plans to ban ICO advertisements, so it was just a very very good timing for AB-Chain if facebook continue the plan of banning.
it seems to me that it will be so. Facebook has banned ads and ads for Ico, and ab-chain will take advantage of this and will be in first place in all ratings.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:17:26 AM

With the transaction with AB Chain,they will get 10%...& 50% of that will be burn...but why they will burn 50%...they can use it for their improvement..I don't understand..

The 50%  left token will determine what could be the price of the ab chain token. Because when they destroy the token. The demand will go up because of a shortcoming of the tokens.
Yeah and investors who participate in the sale will be gaining profits. So, we must grab their crowd sale which start soon and avail for the given bonuses. Surely this platform has the chance to achieved the target because advertising is needed in every aspects.
Exactly, Ab chain has a huge reach with a great potential if the price is right for you to buy you should grab the opportunity now because if it's too late will regret as Ab chain  has a great prospect and this project will definitely  go very further
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:26:02 AM

AB-Chain was already announce before the facebook plans to ban ICO advertisements, so it was just a very very good timing for AB-Chain if facebook continue the plan of banning.
it seems to me that it will be so. Facebook has banned ads and ads for Ico, and ab-chain will take advantage of this and will be in first place in all ratings.
I think the same but I don't think that it will definately not the the first to turn this into thier own profit,there will be more projects,but this may the the most recognised and reputated.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:53:45 AM

I think Abchain or ads in blockchain is a fresh new concept for advertising since it will be using blockchain network to promote ICO websites.

I think it will also depend on their style on how will they endorse these project via using blockchain platforms.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: