Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

Quite an interesting and new idea on the market. looking how competently created the topic can be seen that the professionals are working. I think the company will quickly collect money and achieve its goals. now I will follow the news! Good luck
This is not new idea beacause many of project like this already available in market. I hope the devlopers will add more aatractive features than any other similar projects beacause this will helps to acheive good potential for AB-CHAIN.
There are similar projects like AB-Chain but the potential and the brand we choose represents our reputation and AB-Chain is a brand now trending in the crypto world which is the future as already few social channels are banning crypto announcements so we can estimate AB-Chain wonderful future.
Yes, there are so many projects like this ico but AB-CHAIN is reliable as well as the beneficial project. AB-CHAIN make the new revolution in the advertising industry. And their team try to make the platform better day after day. Their developers putting so many efforts in this ico and they will succeed soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:57:48 PM

Ab-chain is really going great as it really has a good and hard working team with 40 partners, advertisers, etc. The team will take this project to huge success ahead. Looking forward for some great updates.
Team behind is really working hard mainly aiming on actively communicating with the queries we can also do participate with this link to the beta testing application: beta.ab-chain.com/promoters/ru
Well, it is good that they already have the beta version of the platform. This thing will probably increased its development through the feedback of some users. Maybe they must also put some rewards for the users to be more serious to share about their idea imo.
Yes, we can see AB-C team keep their hard working from begin to now. I really appreciate their betar version, i will try using it and give feedback asap.

Yeah right, because of the hard work of the team they already earned a good amount of eth from their crowdsale. I hope that many investors will continue to join this project.
With a lot of ethereum, they can use it for funding the project to improve it or hiring some experienced financial advisors.
They can improve there platform further more which will be very helpful for the project, they already have g good project this will only make It better!
Yeah there are many ways in which this platform can improve, improvements are always welcomed by the consumers and helps make the platform new and popular to live upto the expectations of people
I'm sure people will use the ab-chain platform absolutely without any problems. The platform is well supported by developers who care about the convenience of their users.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:18:27 PM

love price ? Team behind is driving ABC coin to exchange as fast as possible right after ICO and they are planning to start communication with exchange somewhere around the end of September, think that 3 months are enough to come to agreement about all the details.

I hope ab-chain will make an announcement one of this days that they are already listed in some exchanges. This will be a good news if it will happen the soonest.

It's impossible to hit exchange before ICO end, how they can control the price of token sale and discounts if RTB hit exchange during token sale !! So don't expect to hear this kinda of news before ICO end.

A lot of ICOs do hit exchanges before the ICO ends. But in those cases it's more like they're using the exchanges to distribute the the ICO tokens iva sell walls
I don't totally understand on what you are trying to impose. Can you make it clear because I am really confused. Anyway,this platform has already started their ICO and I am hoping they can attract more investors by giving bonuses with their sales.
i dont what you are saying mostly if they decide to list on exchange before ico then it basically means they are not trying to have a ico because then there will be no need to do that and that can even kill the project or basically discourage people from investing

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

love price ? Team behind is driving ABC coin to exchange as fast as possible right after ICO and they are planning to start communication with exchange somewhere around the end of September, think that 3 months are enough to come to agreement about all the details.

I hope ab-chain will make an announcement one of this days that they are already listed in some exchanges. This will be a good news if it will happen the soonest.

It's impossible to hit exchange before ICO end, how they can control the price of token sale and discounts if RTB hit exchange during token sale !! So don't expect to hear this kinda of news before ICO end.

A lot of ICOs do hit exchanges before the ICO ends. But in those cases it's more like they're using the exchanges to distribute the the ICO tokens iva sell walls

when team decide to distribute your coin through exchanges is something totally different from the token sale, price will be according to market, you can no more control bonus or decide the price for you coin or token. AB-CHAIN is not even sending token automatically to ether wallet before ICO end.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:24:03 PM

Quite an interesting and new idea on the market. looking how competently created the topic can be seen that the professionals are working. I think the company will quickly collect money and achieve its goals. now I will follow the news! Good luck
This is not new idea beacause many of project like this already available in market. I hope the devlopers will add more aatractive features than any other similar projects beacause this will helps to acheive good potential for AB-CHAIN.

You're right mate, which we need what is the advantage.of this project among others, as time passes by this project makes us amazed and inspired due to great it's features that will definitely attract by those interested investors. Hopefully soon in this project will be demand in the society.

Yes, you are right. As time goes by ab-chain will surely improves and can make more investors attracted to its features. I am excited now for the outcome of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:25:26 PM

You're right mate, which we need what is the advantage.of this project among others, as time passes by this project makes us amazed and inspired due to great it's features that will definitely attract by those interested investors. Hopefully soon in this project will be demand in the society.

This project will surely get a huge number of investors as it already is a great project. Also we can see some of the good reviews about this project in the telegram group too. Surely a lot of investors are going towards this project and will surely have good profits ahead.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:39:21 PM

Ab-chain is really going great as it really has a good and hard working team with 40 partners, advertisers, etc. The team will take this project to huge success ahead. Looking forward for some great updates.
Team behind is really working hard mainly aiming on actively communicating with the queries we can also do participate with this link to the beta testing application: beta.ab-chain.com/promoters/ru
Well, it is good that they already have the beta version of the platform. This thing will probably increased its development through the feedback of some users. Maybe they must also put some rewards for the users to be more serious to share about their idea imo.
Yes, we can see AB-C team keep their hard working from begin to now. I really appreciate their betar version, i will try using it and give feedback asap.

Yeah right, because of the hard work of the team they already earned a good amount of eth from their crowdsale. I hope that many investors will continue to join this project.
Have more and more investor come to here, it is very good for AB-Chain tokens - RBT. At for now i really think i have make right investment.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

Have more and more investor come to here, it is very good for AB-Chain tokens - RBT. At for now i really think i have make right investment.
I am sure that none investor will say that he is not satisfied here. All the investors are really much keen about this project and have invested some good amount here which indeed proves that it will give us some good profits ahead as the project will go successfull.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:31:57 AM

I am sure that none investor will say that he is not satisfied here. All the investors are really much keen about this project and have invested some good amount here which indeed proves that it will give us some good profits ahead as the project will go successfull.
Even i feel this project much more profitable for future and that is what kept me towards this project. This project can really do a great work ahead and i am really waiting for a bigger and brighter future with ab-chain soon.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:59:53 AM

Yeah pretty sure there ICO will be recognized by big investors. As of now, I think the ICO raised is reaching 900k dollars and soon will hit million.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:58:12 AM

Faces look good young. From my own experience, I know that a young brain is needed in any company, people become obscurely with age.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:08:08 AM

The continuous good performance in the crypto currency world of the different currency especially the way of bitcoin now having been stable is really a good thing for the AB-Chain. I like the concept of this project spreading all over to this community of crypto currency. I hope we can see its continuous success, so keep progressing team AB-Chain.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:22:06 AM

Bitcoin looks stable in the 11k range, maybe this is a good sign that more people will invest on abchain since they are again earning in bitcoin.
There is no relation between both, and your reply should be on the Bitcoin discussion board. People should know the rules of the bitcointalk.
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:52:00 AM

Yeah pretty sure there ICO will be recognized by big investors. As of now, I think the ICO raised is reaching 900k dollars and soon will hit million.
Thats great, slowly but surely the company is growing in the number of users as well as investors. I hope in the coming months this platform will grow widely
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:31:28 AM

I see a high interest in this project among the members of the crypto community. This is a good indicator of the work of project managers. You can see the result in the form of collected investments

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:33:58 AM

Bitcoin looks stable in the 11k range, maybe this is a good sign that more people will invest on abchain since they are again earning in bitcoin.
This is really a good sign for AB-Chain where it is getting all the profits obviously surplus all the investors will get a better returns. In the same manner banning the announcements is also a positive sign for ab-chain.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:15:50 AM

This is really a good sign for AB-Chain where it is getting all the profits obviously surplus all the investors will get a better returns. In the same manner banning the announcements is also a positive sign for ab-chain.
11k is a good range for now and it is only the first quarter of the year so many thing will still happen. Many investors will be happy now and more profit to get. I hope it will rise up more.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:54:04 AM

In my opinion, a project with a strong PR support and a strong team of developers like Ads in BlockChain will have more success than a lot of others.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:55:06 AM

Advertising has been around for a long time, but new ways of promoting goods and services are being created. It was logical that now there will be an advertising platform that will promote manufacturers for digital currency.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:59:09 AM

I see a high interest in this project among the members of the crypto community. This is a good indicator of the work of project managers. You can see the result in the form of collected investments
That's a great thing to see and hear that more people are getting interested for AB-Chain's platform. Really a good indicator and news on how the team and the community are supporting the platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: