Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24424 times)
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:00:52 PM

It would be nice if user is able to buy boost with multiple currencies and not just FIAT.
Atleast GZR should be supported.

We are looking into alternative payment methods for Boost. Our legal team is looking into the issues surrounding using GZR as a payment method, we want to be 100% sure that it is compliant before publicizing that we will allow GZR as a payment method to purchase Boost and make other transactions on the network.

there shouldn't be a problem in using GZR as payment for the platform. you should also partner up with payment services like utrust which would make paying with multiple currencies easier.
I agree that more and more different companies are already starting to cooperate with Utrust, perhaps it would be a good idea for a Gizer to take a closer look at such cooperation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:26:24 PM

The first line of the whitepaper says "Gizer is a peer-to-peer network" but it is never mentioned again. I know what a peer-to-peer network is, but what does it mean in the context of Gizer?

It means users interact with each other on Gizer and the content you find is generated by users, for users. The connections you make are with other people, not just content or events that we generate ourselves.

If I understand it right Gizer uses peer-to-peer network in a social context, like Wikipedia. Not peer-to-peer in the technical sense that every user is running a Gizer node on their device. There is still a central database controlled by Gizer?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:43:35 PM

Maybe gizer will make partnership Will different blockchain project in the future. I really think that gizer will take huge profit from his partnership, the network will become huge thanks to these partnership.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:57:18 PM

The first line of the whitepaper says "Gizer is a peer-to-peer network" but it is never mentioned again. I know what a peer-to-peer network is, but what does it mean in the context of Gizer?

It means users interact with each other on Gizer and the content you find is generated by users, for users. The connections you make are with other people, not just content or events that we generate ourselves.

If I understand it right Gizer uses peer-to-peer network in a social context, like Wikipedia. Not peer-to-peer in the technical sense that every user is running a Gizer node on their device. There is still a central database controlled by Gizer?

Well I don't think the Gizer app will be able to store everything that is put in the blockchain Smiley
I think for gaming it will use a peer-to-peer network, but not that every Gizer mobile user is running a full blockchain node.

jasong

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:59:42 PM

Well I don't think the Gizer app will be able to store everything that is put in the blockchain Smiley
I think for gaming it will use a peer-to-peer network, but not that every Gizer mobile user is running a full blockchain node.

As the technology becomes more available we would love to see something like this, for the moment though the network itself will remain centralized. We will be moving modules over to blockchain throughout 2018-2019

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:40:24 PM

I got a question regarding the profile item that you can unlock with GZR.

If I don't like what I got is it possible to also sell the item I unlocked on a marketplace to other users?

clartedscunner

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:44:41 PM

I got a question regarding the profile item that you can unlock with GZR.

If I don't like what I got is it possible to also sell the item I unlocked on a marketplace to other users?

Yes after they have programmed the marketplace you will be able to buy and sell unlockables on the marketplace
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:51:07 PM

Maybe gizer will make partnership Will different blockchain project in the future. I really think that gizer will take huge profit from his partnership, the network will become huge thanks to these partnership.
I think eventually the team will conclude partnerships with other projects to expand the network.
jasong

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:51:50 PM

I think eventually the team will conclude partnerships with other projects to expand the network.

You're exactly correct.

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:01:23 PM

would be nice to see a review video from gizer by a german youtuber or just in german. germany has a huge growing mobile gamer base. should be interesting for us too Smiley

I think 90% of German people speaks English, especially the gamers, am I correct? So must be no problem for them that the ICO reviews are in English I guess
90% is too optimistic. Germany may have good education system but I seriously doubt if only 40% of Germans is able to speak in English at decent level  Grin
in the world of gamers, English are more understandable than the native language.
I think that this language should be the basis .. and the translation for the rest, it's already a different thing
There is one more point of view for this situation. There are many gamers who are perfectly capable of using english, but they like to be entertained in their native languages  Cool
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:15:41 PM

You're exactly correct.

What kind of project would benefit gizer? gizer is a mobile application for social interaction in the gaming industry and for hosting of events, local and regional, so which current project would help it? mmmm, don't know, any suggestions?
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:24:30 PM

would be nice to see a review video from gizer by a german youtuber or just in german. germany has a huge growing mobile gamer base. should be interesting for us too Smiley

I think 90% of German people speaks English, especially the gamers, am I correct? So must be no problem for them that the ICO reviews are in English I guess
90% is too optimistic. Germany may have good education system but I seriously doubt if only 40% of Germans is able to speak in English at decent level  Grin
in the world of gamers, English are more understandable than the native language.
I think that this language should be the basis .. and the translation for the rest, it's already a different thing
There is one more point of view for this situation. There are many gamers who are perfectly capable of using english, but they like to be entertained in their native languages  Cool

I agree that English language will not be a problem for most players worldwide.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:31:39 PM

prolly i would say: they want to understand every inch of text of the story of the game to the fullest, thats why, they want to play it in german and not in english. for example, i would prefer to play rpgs in german instead of english and games like overwatch, doestn matter which language.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:43:57 AM

prolly i would say: they want to understand every inch of text of the story of the game to the fullest, thats why, they want to play it in german and not in english. for example, i would prefer to play rpgs in german instead of english and games like overwatch, doestn matter which language.

Some years ago the German locations where so horrible (especially the synchros) that I play nearly every game in English if I have the possibility. But in the last years this got probably better and better with the booming gaming market and high sales volume. But I can understand you in the point about understand everything of the game. Especially if you play not in your native language you miss sometimes jokes or other hidden stuff, which is not so easy to understand.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jasong

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 01:21:12 AM

Hey guys, we've published a guide on how to prepare yourself for the GZR presale next week. The guide goes over ERC20 compatible wallets, how to register and do KYC and how to sign up for our whitelist. Make sure that you do this at least 48h before the presale if you want a chance. The hard cap is $1m and will come be first-come-first-served from the whitelist. If the presale does not fill up from the whitelist, then we will open to the presale to the rest of the public. Be warned however, if you do not sign up in advance it is highly unlikely you will get a spot in the presale.

If you are an accredited investor looking to invest in USD, or you are a non-US resident and wish to contribute more than 10ETH, contact us directly (links on the doc) to use our Simple Agreement for Future Tokens to get a 20% bonus before October 20th.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:18:35 AM

is there any discounts to buy in pre-sale?

jasong

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 02:28:01 AM

is there any discounts to buy in pre-sale?

Here are the prices for the presale which starts on October 20th. The public ICO price will be 1,000 GZR per ETH

First 100 contributors → 1,150 GZR per ETH
Next 400 contributors → 1,100 GZR per ETH
Remaining contributors→ 1,075 GZR per ETH

If you are an accredited investor, or looking to invest more than 10 ETH, there is an exclusive discount (up to 20%) available using the Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFT). In order to apply for the SAFT, please register on SAFT Launch.

Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:59:57 AM

It would be nice if user is able to buy boost with multiple currencies and not just FIAT.
Atleast GZR should be supported.

We are looking into alternative payment methods for Boost. Our legal team is looking into the issues surrounding using GZR as a payment method, we want to be 100% sure that it is compliant before publicizing that we will allow GZR as a payment method to purchase Boost and make other transactions on the network.

Can you explain what kind of problems does your legal team expects for using GZR as a payment method to purchase Boost? OR make other transactions on the network?

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:50:24 AM

Yeah, if you a gamer you learned English not from school, from games. It won't be an issue.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:12:42 AM

Yeah, if you a gamer you learned English not from school, from games. It won't be an issue.

Agreed, video games, cartoons, movies and music. Better that any school teacher Wink that being the case it would still be good to have multiple languages available.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: