Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:13:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not gambling  (Read 20829 times)
forkchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:59:13 PM

I don't know why people say bitcoin is gambling. Its not gambling. You are investing your money and time. You use your internet. So its not gambling dealing with it.
Bitcoin is not a gambling people are just wasting there time that they are saying that bitcoin is gambling bitcoin is currency which is fluctuation the prices goes up and down but probably daily goes up so we cannot say that it is gambling.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:06:18 PM

According to my friend's view, bitcoin is a negative and bad thing in their eyes because they see from one side that bitcoin is very risky.
But my view of bitcoin is different from my friend.
Because i think if someone never knows and deepens about bitcoin then they think that bitcoin is a gamble.
I myself feel that bitcoin is positive because i avoid online gambling sites that are very risky.
I think it depends on someone's opinion to assess the bitcoin is negative or positive.

hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:06:41 PM

I don't know why people say bitcoin is gambling. Its not gambling. You are investing your money and time. You use your internet. So its not gambling dealing with it.
Probably they are misinformed, bitcoin is a currency and that is why they are gambling platforms such as bitstarz which uses bitcoins for gambling. Its not gambling.

I agreed with your statement bro because bitcoin is a digital currency it is not really a gambling it is about how people use this a their transaction its up to them to make it as a gambling, for me their thought is incorrect  Smiley

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:07:56 PM

Yes your right bitcoin, you cannot consider bitcoin as a gambling even you are investing a lot of money, you cannot still consider bitcoin as gambling. You are only taking a risk when you are investing money in bitcoin. There is a big difference between gambling and investing because when you gamble there is a big chance to lose your money but when you invest there's a chance of losing a little price of money but you still gonna earn.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:11:27 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 04:41:18 PM by Lamisa asfiya

yes,bitcoin is not gambling. bitcoin is currency.by using it people can earn money. and they can lead a better life. so i think, bitcoin is not gambling.
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:13:11 PM

Bitcoin is not gambling, but bitcoin is at the same time a risk, because you can invest your money today, but tomorrow the price can grow down and nobody can know when the price can grow up again
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:16:07 PM

Maybe some people do like that and maybe not. but it can not be denied that bitcoin can also be said gambling. for example when you invest your coin, you must have feeling where your coin will be invested.because every time coin has different selling prices

SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:23:28 PM

Actually the problem is people who are not into Bitcoin don't really understand Bitcoin and speak non sense. Most people don't understand the potential Bitcoin posses. Most of them are skeptical about it and don't really trust Bitcoin for investment. I think people need to be made aware by the community only.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:24:47 PM

You are right thinking Bitcoin is not gambling it is just digital currency but Bitcoin price is up and down thats why many peoples says its gambling or like as bubble but i am not agree with this people its their wrong thinking.

All I know is gambling is when we take the risk by placing a bet on a game so that our money can double. The rise in bitcoin prices is not a gamble and even I think it's way too different from the gambling definition I know. Bitcoin is just a kind of currency, and the currency is not gambling.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Yamato Tatsuki

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:26:06 PM

Well, some people use Bitcoin for gambling but we know it is a digital currency. However, if you think about it, gambling is to take risky action in the hope of a desired result. We all, Bitcoin users, take risk at some point and are very hopeful that it will rise to the highest possible value.  Wink

Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:33:36 PM

bitcoin is never gambling.if you use your bitcoin for gambling than you are a bitcoin gambler.
but bitcoin own is not a gambling. bitcoin is a currency that can use widely now.so there is no chance to say bitcoin is gambling.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:37:05 PM

Yes, that's not really a gamble. Because we pay the fair, we are also struggling to get the money we get. There's nothing wrong with taking bitcoin ah .. Is it wrong? are people who say they are not good here. Earn money on bitcoin? we are struggling to get for our own needs and happiness. Maybe others are referring? Earn money or inivest to earn the income he or she gets someday. That's what I have in mind, I just think of the opinions of others.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:44:10 PM

Sometimes I think it is gambling because it drops or rise so quickly,but sometimes I think bitcoin is a kind of currency,it can be investm not gambling .so i am confused too

Maybe you are referring to bitcoin exchanges or bitcoin trading. Bitcoin is a digital currency and/or cryptocurrency. Don't be confused read the history of Bitcoin here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_bitcoin

zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:44:38 PM

Sometimes I think it is gambling because it drops or rise so quickly,but sometimes I think bitcoin is a kind of currency,it can be investm not gambling .so i am confused too
Why confused bro? you can think positively It is 100% right bitcoin is just only one kind of currency there are no doubt about it.Yes, bitcoin price is increase and decrease but it is not gambling.

Monkey D.Luffy

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:46:59 PM

Considering it gambling is true to a certain point because investing money on a upcoming currency can back fire at anyone. But as long as you just stay updated and keep track on what's happening it's not considered gambling by no means.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:47:19 PM

Well bitcoin is used for gambling sometimes but it is not gambling. Risks are always with us wherever we are, whatever we do. Investing in bitcoin, same as other investments are risky but if you do your responsibility as an investor, its not going to be that bad.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:51:51 PM

There is no relation between Bitcoin itself and gambling. Bitcoin is a currency used sometimes for gambling by some people just like using fiat currencies for this purpose, maybe you re referring to the price volatility, but it is even far away from being considered as gambling
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:52:15 PM

Bitcoin is a currency.  You cant say money is gambling itself.  But if you invest your money and convert it into bitcoin,  now it is gambling.  Because you take a risk investing your money to a volatile currency hoping it would rise up in the coming days,  but you know it might also drop.  There is still win or lose in it,  so basically its still gambling.  The process is gambling,  not bitcoin itself.
Well, I absolutely agree that bitcoin is a currency and not a gambling. However, you can use it to play im gambling sites. Playing in gambling sites is too risky because there is a possibility that your money will not come back. Lastly, gambling doesn't make you rich.
dasdo

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:52:51 PM

most likely they are those people who already had negative experience in trading on stock exchanges, in trading and investments. They lost something and did not understand why this happened, having made categorical conclusions, remained with this opinion. But investments do not like, when they are engaged in not understanding.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:58:38 PM

It is not gambling but there is a certain risk when you put your money on bitcoin, just like gambling. Bitcoin is not yet that stable and still experiencing fluctuation in price. If you put your money into bitcoin as an investment, you have to take a risk that the price may fall and lost your money. Maybe that is why they say it is gambling.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: