Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79531 times)
kengeorge21

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:14:36 PM

Cloud computing is still at its infancy here in the Philippines because of the shortage of the connectivity infrastructure here. Is there a minimum required connection speed to properly use the boosteroid cloud platform?
As long as you have stable internet you are fine, but if you are processing so much data/files of course you need a fast internet to be able to ulitilize fully their services, atleast 25mbps i think is enough and over will be better.
yet accordingly our average internet speed in the Philippines is 4mbps Sad
sad to say I'm one of those average, I hope internet providers in the Philippines will consider to step up their game so we can avail/use and take advantage of this really good project.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:19:48 PM

We all know boosteroid offer lower price than other leading companies but what if boosteroid become a hit and very well known in the industry, will they change their price?
There are possibilities that yes,  they will change the price higher than before since everyone and everything are changing,  but in my own opinion,  if they decide to change the price,  yes it could be higher than before but ofcourse still lower than the other companies.
it is possible, once they notice that boosteroid become popular to everyone, i think they will try to increase the price of the product. but they need to address the user properly if they need to increase the price.
I think they will not going to do that. Because even if Boosteroid already popular in the market, still they have a lot of competitors. So therefore, if they will take it as opportunity to increase their pricing, maybe some of their customer or worse investors will leave them and will invest to other cloud computing companies.
The last stage ICO is almost the same price as the lowest offer google/amazon can give. There is no way the BTR value will go down so as the price of google/amazon, maybe Boosteroid just setting a fair price competition also protecting the interest of investors during ICO stage.
Good point Justenjoy1903. I think also that there will be no problem if Boosteroid will increase a little bit in their pricing coz as Justenjoy1903 said that their pricing in the last stage is almost the same in other cloud computing service. Besides, upon using Boosteroid app, we will know if their pricing is satifying based on the service that we can get form their app.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:29:52 PM

Boosteroid will succeed because of the knowledge, effort, teamwork and dedication of all the member of the team. They alot their time for research and make sure that this project will help people and enjoy this application.
Yes me too im waiting for the release of this apps and i think this app will be a great help for me cause i have trust issues in hacking
Yeah right, as you will visit their site, you will see their the amount of token being sold. In just 9 days they already earned $667,302.17, it shows only that the whole team of Boosteroid did a great job, that even if Boosteroid is new, there is a lot of people who are interested to invest their time, effort and money.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:36:51 PM

When will it be possible to sell BTRs?
Selling what? The Boosteroid app or the tokens? If you are talking about the application, I heard that they are creating Boosteroid Store or what they call BooStore, obviously we can buy Boosteroid application in that store. But if you are talking about tokens, as of now they are already offering BTR Tokens in their presale.
i think he/she is pertaining to listing of BTR token in exchange sites, there is no indicated time when it will be release to the exchange but i hope they will release it during the ICO because it is quite too long for me  Cheesy
Yeah if you are talking about the exchange currency of BTR, it is not yet available in any exchange sites. But I heard that it will be available around December. Lets just wait for the announcements of the devs.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:40:07 PM

Boosteroid will succeed because of the knowledge, effort, teamwork and dedication of all the member of the team. They alot their time for research and make sure that this project will help people and enjoy this application.
Yes me too im waiting for the release of this apps and i think this app will be a great help for me cause i have trust issues in hacking
Yeah right, as you will visit their site, you will see their the amount of token being sold. In just 9 days they already earned $667,302.17, it shows only that the whole team of Boosteroid did a great job, that even if Boosteroid is new, there is a lot of people who are interested to invest their time, effort and money.

$667,302.17 is huge amount , to think that they get this in just 9 days. What more if the ICO continue in the long period of time . Great job to the team who actively update and make a way for this project to become successful .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:43:10 PM

Is boosteroid will be available in all countries? i'm just wondering since some of crypto currencies are not allowed in some countries and yet boosteroid is blockchain based.
Definitely it is available in all countries. Based on what I read, it will be available world wide. Also there will be no problem in Boosteroid if crypto currency is not regulated or supported by a certain country. Coz Boosteroid is just an application that offers cloud computing services. Yes it is blockchain based, but I think there will be no problem regarding with it.

Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:47:38 PM

I'm expecting the sales to be around $700000 by the first phase of the ico ends. With the pricing currently at $0.48 each and if the 2nd phase ramps it up by $1.08 then they will probably reach $1m in matter of months.
Yeah good prediction. I am expecting also that the sales will be around $680,000 to $700,000 in the presale since it only have 6 days left before the presale ends. But maybe there are some investors out there who will invest in the last minute of the presale.

I think some investors didnt see yet the full potential of this ICO , maybe because of the lack of updates here in this forum , but If they see that the people behind this project is active then Im really sure they will take time to invest in this ICO since this project is one of the good project.

Well I guess after the presale and if it become successful it will lure more investors, it will become popular to this forum . It will caught the attention of investors . Lets just all wait for the presale of this ICO , then we can determine if this project is a worthy project to invest.
I am also thinking that there are still many investors who are still waiting for the main ICO to be launched. It is true that maybe they are hesitated to invest their money, but it is normal, we cannot blame them. All we need to do is to continue promoting Boosteroid.

Its is basic to think that investors also want to risk and invest to the ICO that is promising and have a high chance to compete in the market for them to gain profit. Maybe they can see yet the full potential of boosteroid and they still gather more information that can prove that this ICO is a worthy project.
Lets just continue to support this boosteroid and eventually it will become popular to this forum and it will notice the investor.
Yeah right, we cannot force the investors to invest immediately coz maybe they still studying this project. They still analyzing the potentials and possibilities when they invest. All we can do is to spread out the goodness of Boosteroid and promote it world wide.

Im sure sooner or later the investors will find this project worth to invest , just a little more patience and more updates in their services will do the thing. Boosteroid have a potential to compete to the market because some of us here wanted to have a extra storage to our computer for our data.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:55:22 PM

$667,302.17 is huge amount , to think that they get this in just 9 days. What more if the ICO continue in the long period of time . Great job to the team who actively update and make a way for this project to become successful .
Good to hear, i hope they can raise more funds. We will see soon enough the effect of the prolonged ICO and it will pay off for sure, some are doubtful because of this but for me it is a good idea, and yes raising $600k in just a couple of days is quite a feat i can't imagine how much it will be at the end of ICO.

zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:03:15 AM

Boosteroid is really making a noise. Just saw their advertisement in other website and really its making a buzz.

I'm not really surprised that Boosteroid is making some noise, after all they were sold out during pre-sale and now doing great in the first-ico.

Me too, Im not surprised that Boosteroid will become popular in the forum and outside of this forum . The people who makes this ICO works hard for this ICO to become successful . Maybe my part here is to support this ICO till the end . I still believe this Boosteroid will make an impact to cloud services.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:11:04 AM

how this project will introduce in our country..(Philippines) is this some kind of a PSP that need to buy in a computer store or need to buy thru online..?? i wounder how this project will reach some remote area in our country that need a lot of this project... thnaks
Remote areas could not use this kind of service unless the users can avail the internet through satellite connection. Its an online purchase using wallet through eth payment. The instruction of purchase can be found on the website but first you need to create an account on www.boosteroid.com

I definitely agree with that before a remote areas can use this kind of service they have to improve first other factors like their internet connection,  This is available for users who need it like people who always use internet,  people who use it for their storage of large files,  even if you are in remote areas you can use it as long you have internet connection and you need it. 

Actually, I only thought of this problem now, since only people who have access in the internet can use boosteroid its gonna be heart breaking for those who doesn't have internet acces just like most of the third world countries. Well, thinking of it, boosteroid is really created for users of the internet, so I thinks they are still doing a good job.

It doesn't matter as of now since the target market of Boosteroid are those people who're capable of utilizing their service which are those people who live in the urban zone or those who have access to the internet. And in my point of view, almost all of the places have now access to the internet.

As technologies evolve every day, Boosteroid  can help a lot of people to maximize their variety of task with the use of good internet access, for those who are in remote areas, their will be the time that they can experience how Boosteroid works..Lets just wait..Patience is a Virtue as saying..C:

Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:12:03 AM

I'm expecting the sales to be around $700000 by the first phase of the ico ends. With the pricing currently at $0.48 each and if the 2nd phase ramps it up by $1.08 then they will probably reach $1m in matter of months.
Yeah good prediction. I am expecting also that the sales will be around $680,000 to $700,000 in the presale since it only have 6 days left before the presale ends. But maybe there are some investors out there who will invest in the last minute of the presale.

I think some investors didnt see yet the full potential of this ICO , maybe because of the lack of updates here in this forum , but If they see that the people behind this project is active then Im really sure they will take time to invest in this ICO since this project is one of the good project.

I believe this ICO caught the attention of some investors , but as of now the investors still studying this project. They want more updates that will convince to them that investing to Boosteroid is good and profitable.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:21:57 AM

Is Boosteroid can be use to all gadgets that can connect to the internet? If yes, what is our assurance that the storage of our gadget can't be used if we need to save a very large files?. Sorry I'm just confused about this issue. Hope someone can answer my question. Thanks!
Hello!  Yes boosteroid can be use to all gadgets that can connect to the internet, gadget nowadays can download cloud services thru their playstore/appstore but for me i highly recommend to use boosteroid as your cloud service provider.
Boosteroid can be compared as a big storage room than can stored a lot of files, if you want to be assured that your gadgets storage will not reach its maximum..Its good to have an app like this, especially if you have lots of files that have to saved.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:22:17 AM

Their ICO will last until 1st Quarter of 2018 , that a long period of time , so Im sure there would be more updates and great change . It will become successful lets just wait for it .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
nc_bbr

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:37:38 AM

Everyone are very excited on this. People are exchanging their thoughts which would help to the developer to enhance if there's any.

I think most of the users are truly changing their minds about what to use, many of us now are just looking forward in using this kind of service, and it is because of the advantages that boosteroid has to offer. I can't blame everyone, because I myself am very excited to experience the advantage of using these services.
I m trilled on how boosteroid works once it launched officially in the market,just imagine, its great deal that will bring to all the users. Hope to see more positive feedback's about Boosteroids.

▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
bry090821

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:44:33 AM

Because of the short storage majority of cellular phones and computers fails to save their files in a storage but boosteroid offers the cloud storage in need by the computer and it also help to save more files like large capacity storage for the computer data, therefore if this project becomes successful a lot of people will patronize it eventually.

Thats why many people will patronize this project because of the demand, many people nowadays are  using computer, cell phone etc. So the developers have a good idea to build this project even though other companies can provide the same services but the difference of boosteroid is cheaper price than other companies.
A lot of positive feedback's about Boosteroid is now gaining too much attention, with this I am positive that it lure more people to try Boosteroid as their personal cloud computer, with its effectivity and low price.

nc_bbr

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:52:49 AM

being on top is not an easy thing.. I think boosteroid already know what they need to do to compete on the leading companies like amazon and google.. maybe they already know how to deal with it.  I think boosteroid will become one of the biggest treat of leading companies in terms of personal storage..
I think you have a point, before they compete on the leading companies they already know all the possible threat of it. I watched the boosteroid video and I saw that they study how to compete to the leading companies they making cloud computer accessible for everyone. The difference to the other companies is low rental cost and easy access. i think this is the advantage of boosteroid.

for me being in top is also dangerous. there is only up and down when it comes to position.
 in the industry, being big is also a weakness, remember that dinosaurs extincted despite of their strength and power.
it is always the one who has the ability adapt remains and in our case of technological advancement, boosteroid adapts to the fast pacing society.    
In the field of business, their is always a competitor, I'm sure amazon is also aware that their will be something that will emerge in the business, and that is Boosteroid. If boosteroid  will be a treat to amazon or google it positively means that a lot of people wants to try new as their technological support.

bry090821

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:05:31 AM

Because of the short storage majority of cellular phones and computers fails to save their files in a storage but boosteroid offers the cloud storage in need by the computer and it also help to save more files like large capacity storage for the computer data, therefore if this project becomes successful a lot of people will patronize it eventually.
I agree! it will be a great deal to all, because of its capacity to stored large files, compared to computers, cellphones and tablets  short storage.

Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:15:48 AM

being on top is not an easy thing.. I think boosteroid already know what they need to do to compete on the leading companies like amazon and google.. maybe they already know how to deal with it.  I think boosteroid will become one of the biggest treat of leading companies in terms of personal storage..
I think you have a point, before they compete on the leading companies they already know all the possible threat of it. I watched the boosteroid video and I saw that they study how to compete to the leading companies they making cloud computer accessible for everyone. The difference to the other companies is low rental cost and easy access. i think this is the advantage of boosteroid.

for me being in top is also dangerous. there is only up and down when it comes to position.
 in the industry, being big is also a weakness, remember that dinosaurs extincted despite of their strength and power.
it is always the one who has the ability adapt remains and in our case of technological advancement, boosteroid adapts to the fast pacing society.    
In the field of business, their is always a competitor, I'm sure amazon is also aware that their will be something that will emerge in the business, and that is Boosteroid. If boosteroid  will be a treat to amazon or google it positively means that a lot of people wants to try new as their technological support.
Thats why im wondering why does their trial period is so short, It will be a good marketing promotion if they offer the free trial on longer period.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
bry090821

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:31:53 AM

Whitepaper says that the implementation of platform will pursue regardless of ICO, and the creation of computing process is ongoing, that means funds distribution will push through and the team is serious about the project.

Yeah that's right because what matter for now is the success of its launch and then we'll see what happens once it's out in the market.
if they succeed on their launch, it possible that this will be a big hit on the market, a lot of investors will invest in boosteroid because of its low cost, effectivity and Eco- friendly.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 01:33:59 AM

Boosteroid is really making a noise. Just saw their advertisement in other website and really its making a buzz.

I'm not really surprised that Boosteroid is making some noise, after all they were sold out during pre-sale and now doing great in the first-ico.

Me too, Im not surprised that Boosteroid will become popular in the forum and outside of this forum . The people who makes this ICO works hard for this ICO to become successful . Maybe my part here is to support this ICO till the end . I still believe this Boosteroid will make an impact to cloud services.

Without a doubt their cloud services will create an impact once it hits the market.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: