Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79531 times)
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:32:47 PM

We all know boosteroid offer lower price than other leading companies but what if boosteroid become a hit and very well known in the industry, will they change their price?
There are possibilities that yes,  they will change the price higher than before since everyone and everything are changing,  but in my own opinion,  if they decide to change the price,  yes it could be higher than before but ofcourse still lower than the other companies.
it is possible, once they notice that boosteroid become popular to everyone, i think they will try to increase the price of the product. but they need to address the user properly if they need to increase the price.
I think they will not going to do that. Because even if Boosteroid already popular in the market, still they have a lot of competitors. So therefore, if they will take it as opportunity to increase their pricing, maybe some of their customer or worse investors will leave them and will invest to other cloud computing companies.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:43:11 PM

We all know boosteroid offer lower price than other leading companies but what if boosteroid become a hit and very well known in the industry, will they change their price?
There are possibilities that yes,  they will change the price higher than before since everyone and everything are changing,  but in my own opinion,  if they decide to change the price,  yes it could be higher than before but ofcourse still lower than the other companies.
it is possible, once they notice that boosteroid become popular to everyone, i think they will try to increase the price of the product. but they need to address the user properly if they need to increase the price.
I think they will not going to do that. Because even if Boosteroid already popular in the market, still they have a lot of competitors. So therefore, if they will take it as opportunity to increase their pricing, maybe some of their customer or worse investors will leave them and will invest to other cloud computing companies.
Increasing the price is not simple like that. It consider a lot of things like the economic status of the users, current scenario of the market, status of the company in the market and many more things. That is why the issue of increasing the price is quite impossible for now. It takes a lot of time to finalize that kind decision.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:05:36 PM

The last stage ICO is almost the same price as the lowest offer google/amazon can give. There is no way the BTR value will go down so as the price of google/amazon, maybe Boosteroid just setting a fair price competition also protecting the interest of investors during ICO stage.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:46:32 PM

This is a great help for specially for small to medium scale companies. The computing power by using the boosteroid platform can boost their productivity, efficiency and output when it comes to accounting, analysis and reporting.
rdny

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:48:47 PM

Cloud computing is still at its infancy here in the Philippines because of the shortage of the connectivity infrastructure here. Is there a minimum required connection speed to properly use the boosteroid cloud platform?
rdny

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:54:05 PM

There have been recent attacks on cloud facilities like the attack on the icloud which exposed some of hollywood's celebrities, sony's playstation database as well. How do you intend to prevent these things from happening on your platform? Furthermore, what assurances can you give your users with regards to protection, security and integrity of data on your cloud platform?
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:04:42 PM

For me if boosteroid increase their price I'm sure they have a reason for that may be they have some upgrade to their service, but if they increase their price i think its not to high compare to the other leading companies because this is one of their advantage.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:06:29 PM

Boosteroid will succeed because of the knowledge, effort, teamwork and dedication of all the member of the team. They alot their time for research and make sure that this project will help people and enjoy this application.
Yes me too im waiting for the release of this apps and i think this app will be a great help for me cause i have trust issues in hacking
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:37:25 PM

I know with the current cheap prices of cloud devices which is obviously the reason for their cheap price for their services, I wonder how about the plan for upgrades because I think it will cost a lot to them, will they be able to accommodate lower prices for the service they render against to those competitors?
Of course they will find a way in order to continue offer cheap prices, let's just focus on current events on this ICO since their newly bought cloud devices will take some time to fully depreciate.
Ofcourse they will make some upgrade in their product, but before they upgrade it they need to know first the response and feedback of thr customer in order for them to analize what are the things they need to consider. I hope if they make some upgrades, the pricing will remain as it is.
Upgrading is essential, however it will be based on the customers feedback and positive response. our clientele is our major supporter.Upgrading means excellence service .

I think the people of Boosteroid can manage it very well. Upgrading their product, system or maybe the business itself is part of the project. There are some companies that even if they improve something, their pricing is still the same. So in Boosteroid, we do not know whether they increase their pricing or not if they develop.
For me if they have some improvement to their service may be they have an adjustment to their price but not to much because thats is one of their advantage to the other leading companies.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:45:17 PM

For me if boosteroid increase their price I'm sure they have a reason for that may be they have some upgrade to their service, but if they increase their price i think its not to high compare to the other leading companies because this is one of their advantage.
For me it depends on boosteroid. I will not accomplished that they are increase the price, but for me i will be rooting until the boosteroid end.

podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:36:37 PM

of course there will be an increase in price when it is out for the users and yes they should at least maintain the quality of their service in order to retain their customers.

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:39:40 PM

0.48$
ICO Stage I
October 23 2017
1.08$
ICO Stage II
November 27 2017
1.88$
ICO Stage III
January 15 2018

Why the gap is so huge?
Because of the expenses they will incur during the stages of the boosteroid's ICO. in order to take in to place the operation of their project they need to gather huge fund for the start up cost and to pay necessary expenses after the ICO is done.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:46:20 PM

This is a great help for specially for small to medium scale companies. The computing power by using the boosteroid platform can boost their productivity, efficiency and output when it comes to accounting, analysis and reporting.
Yes I believe small and medium enterprise will be the most benefited with this because of their limited resources, by the help of boosteroid's cheap pricing scale they can now avail such services. 

erasheed28

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:50:53 PM

In order to utilized effectively the Boosteroid app, the user needs to have a quick and stable internet connection. This will allow you to present video, create 3D-graphics, and play the most modern games using any computer.

I Think having a stable internet connection is not a requirement to use an app such as boosteroid, but I do think, that having a good stable internet connection, will help us alot in enjoying the app and everything else requiring an internet connection to the fullest.

Of course you have to. Because it is a remote cloud computer. You can't access your data or files if you do not have internet connection.
true, there is no possible way to access your files/data if you dont have an internet connection. As for the stable internet connection, i believe you need to have a stable connection since if you want to store huge amount of file it will take time to upload it to their cloud device, so stable internet is a must.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kengeorge21

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:54:08 PM

An interesting project, if you succeed in implementing the plan, everyone will be satisfied with the results. This relates to the timing of the project and the quality of the result. I really hope that plans are not empty.
Boosteroid's plan were not empty, everything is well designed and most of the information you need is written on their whitepaper and I agree it is just a matter of implementing those plan but collecting funds for this project will be vital because this could be a large scale operation once it is started.

jonland22

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:33:46 PM

I know with the current cheap prices of cloud devices which is obviously the reason for their cheap price for their services, I wonder how about the plan for upgrades because I think it will cost a lot to them, will they be able to accommodate lower prices for the service they render against to those competitors?
Of course they will find a way in order to continue offer cheap prices, let's just focus on current events on this ICO since their newly bought cloud devices will take some time to fully depreciate.
Ofcourse they will make some upgrade in their product, but before they upgrade it they need to know first the response and feedback of thr customer in order for them to analize what are the things they need to consider. I hope if they make some upgrades, the pricing will remain as it is.
Upgrading is essential, however it will be based on the customers feedback and positive response. our clientele is our major supporter.Upgrading means excellence service .

I think the people of Boosteroid can manage it very well. Upgrading their product, system or maybe the business itself is part of the project. There are some companies that even if they improve something, their pricing is still the same. So in Boosteroid, we do not know whether they increase their pricing or not if they develop.
For me if they have some improvement to their service may be they have an adjustment to their price but not to much because thats is one of their advantage to the other leading companies.
Even if they dont improve their services still there is an increase in price because the expenses they need to maintain their operation are not all fixed and it is shouldered by the user/consumers but yes the total price after increase might still be lower than other companies because this is their objective in the first place.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:44:12 PM

When will it be possible to sell BTRs?
Selling what? The Boosteroid app or the tokens? If you are talking about the application, I heard that they are creating Boosteroid Store or what they call BooStore, obviously we can buy Boosteroid application in that store. But if you are talking about tokens, as of now they are already offering BTR Tokens in their presale.
i think he/she is pertaining to listing of BTR token in exchange sites, there is no indicated time when it will be release to the exchange but i hope they will release it during the ICO because it is quite too long for me  Cheesy

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:46:47 PM

An interesting project, if you succeed in implementing the plan, everyone will be satisfied with the results. This relates to the timing of the project and the quality of the result. I really hope that plans are not empty.
Boosteroid's plan were not empty, everything is well designed and most of the information you need is written on their whitepaper and I agree it is just a matter of implementing those plan but collecting funds for this project will be vital because this could be a large scale operation once it is started.

Totally agree, can't say it any better, everything was well planned from the project itself to the ico, up to the launching of the app.

podrick17

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:53:44 PM

Is boosteroid will be available in all countries? i'm just wondering since some of crypto currencies are not allowed in some countries and yet boosteroid is blockchain based.

erasheed28

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:07:01 PM

Cloud computing is still at its infancy here in the Philippines because of the shortage of the connectivity infrastructure here. Is there a minimum required connection speed to properly use the boosteroid cloud platform?
As long as you have stable internet you are fine, but if you are processing so much data/files of course you need a fast internet to be able to ulitilize fully their services, atleast 25mbps i think is enough and over will be better.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: