Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:40:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79539 times)
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:27:04 AM

What are the priviledges for subscribing the boosteroid's cloud storage. Is it large enough to store my files on it? Does it have an expiration and renewal ? Thanks in advance.

1 BTR token corresponds to the cost of one hour computing power on the basis of eight NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards; two processors Intel Xeon E5 2680v4; RAM 256Gb; SSD 960Gb.
It is possible to use tokens to pay for a Boosteroid computing power rent or trade them at a higher price on the main cryptocurrency exchanges.
better check out the white paper on the first page for better understanding.
Thank you for this information sir i will take time to read that.
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:41:36 AM

With this personal cloud you can access all your favourites on any device throuhout your home,out of the house wherever you go as long you have a internet connection.
that is the best advantage so far of cloud, but i am in the philippines and we know that philippines are one of those slow internet speed throughout the world or maybe even the slowest one in asia, if the time comes where our internet speed will be those of other countries we can now take advantage of these services.

In addition, the Philippines' internet is one of the most expensive and slowest in the world. In order to fully utilize the blockchain technology which boosteroid is using for cloud computing, having a good internet connection is a must. Preferably fiber internet connection which is a lot more expensive as compared to our neighboring countries, if not then you cannot fully utilize bosteroid's full capabilities.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:13:21 AM

What are the priviledges for subscribing the boosteroid's cloud storage. Is it large enough to store my files on it? Does it have an expiration and renewal ? Thanks in advance.

i think once you have already filled the GB that you purchase that is already expired. renewal? i think when you re-purchase data from btr.
iamlds08

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:15:45 AM

Just got a little concern.. Since boosteriod is a cloud storage and can store lots of data, Is there a possibility that boosteriod can be hacked? What are the safety measures they have to avoid future risks?

Yes there is a possibility because cybercrime evolves rapidly and any system designed to face this threat must be designed to evolve rapidly.

This question has not been answered on their whitepaper or blog post and it could be answer by the technical team but they made some statement about this "A Detailed project of creating computational power will be formed after the first ICO" so lets just wait for some updates on their whitepaper.

Well,  this issue can bother the customers.  They should include the answer to this in the white paper so that the customers have the assurance on the security of their data.

boosteriod has a 2 factor authentication i think that would be  enough for the security. big crypto exchanges also uses 2fa only.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:19:18 AM

1 BTR token corresponds to the cost of one hour computing power on the basis of eight NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards; two processors Intel Xeon E5 2680v4; RAM 256Gb; SSD 960Gb.
It is possible to use tokens to pay for a Boosteroid computing power rent or trade them at a higher price on the main cryptocurrency exchanges.
better check out the white paper on the first page for better understanding.
Thank you for this information sir i will take time to read that.

you are always welcome just make sure that in the following project, before asking questions better read the whitepaper first. by the way this is a technological breakthrough congratulations that you have interest with this kind of project.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:21:55 AM

Just got a little concern.. Since boosteriod is a cloud storage and can store lots of data, Is there a possibility that boosteriod can be hacked? What are the safety measures they have to avoid future risks?

Yes there is a possibility because cybercrime evolves rapidly and any system designed to face this threat must be designed to evolve rapidly.

This question has not been answered on their whitepaper or blog post and it could be answer by the technical team but they made some statement about this "A Detailed project of creating computational power will be formed after the first ICO" so lets just wait for some updates on their whitepaper.

Well,  this issue can bother the customers.  They should include the answer to this in the white paper so that the customers have the assurance on the security of their data.

boosteriod has a 2 factor authentication i think that would be  enough for the security. big crypto exchanges also uses 2fa only.

yes 2FA is enough and theres nothing to worry about because BTR is like a blockchain meaning it is not easy to intercept like blockchain.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:56:47 AM

I believe that Boosteroid is a big threat for companies who has the same benefits and offer like Boosteroid but the key to the success of this project will be the trust from their users.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:09:30 AM

I've been checking this thread for quite sometime. I hope I can still invest on it. I was having doubts to whether to invest on it or not. I usually check threads with 50-60 pages as a stardard to verify if the ico is legit or not. Hoping it's not too late.
the thread is very active and they have advertisements on bct. better join the telegram community for you to figure it out and make sure that a project is legit.

I've already joined Telegram and as of this moment I'm investing some of my money on Boosteroid. Thanks for answering questions.
That's a good decision to invest in boosteroid. Great choice tho , i think boosteroid is a legitamate project. Just keep on eyeing boosteroid for more updates.
mm.mobiemarket

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:13:07 AM

Happy to see ICO is on live but how much possibility to hold or sell..... please let inform me.

iamlds08

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:15:20 AM

Totally impressed about road map, growth rare of tokens... in a word fantastic.

the 3 stage ico is a brilliant idea and the burning priciple is an edge too. better check it out

yes a 3 stage ico is strategic in a way that the team can test the water if the community is favor of this project and if there are groups or hedgefunds that support their advocacy upon putting up this kind of project.
iamlds08

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:17:02 AM

Happy to see ICO is on live but how much possibility to hold or sell..... please let inform me.

what do mean by hold or sell? the project is not on that stage where in BTR is available on exchange. better rephrase your question for us to understand
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:12:46 AM

I believe that Boosteroid is a big threat for companies who has the same benefits and offer like Boosteroid but the key to the success of this project will be the trust from their users.
Yes you're right the costumers are the one who say  if boosteroid is successful.  But for me so far i think this will be a succesful project.
NoG-NoG

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:44:20 AM

The good thing about Boosteroid is that all unsold and undistributed tokens will be destroyed after the ICO. Also those tokens accepted as payment for service will expire. The reason for this is to avoid inflation in the long run.
May i ask about burning principle things? I dont have idea about that and how did the burning principle will work?  Thanks for possible answer.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:03:27 AM

The good thing about Boosteroid is that all unsold and undistributed tokens will be destroyed after the ICO. Also those tokens accepted as payment for service will expire. The reason for this is to avoid inflation in the long run.
May i ask about burning principle things? I dont have idea about that and how did the burning principle will work?  Thanks for possible answer.

Also the validity of tokens used as payment for the service  is another question to ask. Any clarification on that case?

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
NoG-NoG

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:27:57 AM

I just wanna ask what is the effect of this project to the other companies if boosteroid launched i want to know your thoughts.
For me if boosteroid launched, i think other companies have an another threat because boosteroid have a lower price than other I'm sure many people will patronize this project.

Yes that's right if boosteroid launched other companies will have competitor thats a big threat for them because boosteroid have a good strategy to gain more investor.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:02:25 PM

Upon my reading in Boosteroid blog, Ivan Shvaichenko (CEO, Boosteroid) says that "Nowadays the primecost of cloud computing 80% depends on the electricity tariffs." So it means that one of the things they are considering to install their facilities is how high the electricity tariffs or tax in a particular country. Based on the blog, they already picked Georgia because of its small amount of electricity consumption. It is just around $ 0.06 per kWh.

I see, that is why their price is very much lower than the other leading companies, its because they did a good job in finding a location where they will not big amount of money just for their electricity. This is actually a smart move for boosteroid, now they can provide their services without them letting their consumers a high price, at the same time, without them paying much for their electricity. Smart move boosteroid.
Absolutely, it seems to be that they really plan everything. They did a deep research that is why they find out electricity has a big effect on the implementation of Boosteroid.
Good to hear that..
So it seems that boosteroid planned it well, so for those who have doubt about this new application to increased its price once it hits the market, don't be!, because boosteroid can provide the best service for its consumers without risking its price.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:36:24 PM

Is your cloud storage is safe on hackers? What technologies do u use to protect personal data? you know, these stories with Dropbox, Apple ...
i think it is safe, they don't promote boosteroid when it is not safe we will wait for the device to prevent stealing your personal data.
for sure, they already have a solution to that problem, in case they encounter that problem. they will not send out a product who has a negative side. they already know the precautionary measure on that problem...
enkongtukmol

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:42:15 PM

I hope they can offer trial so that if there a needs to enhance they can adjust. 3 to 5 days trial will suffice which will run through just to make sure its worth to invest.
I agree with this suggestion, the developer and the investor will benefit with the outcome of a free trial.

I think it will be better if they will offer a 30 days trial for their users or maybe a limited amount of storage they can use. That way users can actually experience BTR.

Giving the users a free trial is actually a good idea, it will give the users the experience or a taste of what boosteroid is all about, maybe a few days trial is enough, just enough to entice the users and let them experience the real thing.
yes that's a good idea of giving a trial for a few days, to test a to experience what boosteriod can do, And to prove to the investor their not pick a bad application.
I think doing free trial runs during the ICO is quite basic because this will enable the devs to raised awareness on the bugs and confirm that their cloud devices are working properly. there will be a huge boost effect to the ICO if the users who test the trial run like it.

1 week free trial maybe at the beginning of ICO. This will test Boosteroid's cloud storage system if there's any bug or something issues that they wanna fixed. This will help to show that Boosteroid is worth to invest, not just pure hype.

the project has a solid fundamentals and if properly executed, this will succeed. new app and projects are prone to glitches and error which devs will soon find out it is healthy and critics is part of  it
maybe they give a free demo or free trial to test their project. with this, they can give a better insight on what boosteroid can do or what is the capability of this project. so that people can understand more and can learn more.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:51:08 PM

Boosteroid offers security and protection of their users important files, but how can they avoid being hack by the hackers?. Is there any unique code or files in their system that can block all the malicious thing that might enter their account/program?

Boosteroid will be using Blockchain technology which is close to impossible to hack, so you can rest assure that all malicious thing you're referring to won't go through, unless you're not careful enough. btw if you're file is really that important and you're worried that it might get hacked, i think it's better for you to just save it in your Drive.

This is actually a good point brother, if your main concern is the safety of your most important files, then using your own drive would be the best option, no payment or free, you won't need to worry about the safety and you can access it anytime, even without internet.

can't say it any better, using it for storing backup like pictures, google file, gmail attachments, videos and other files would be really great, but for really important files would not be a really great choice specially when it is sensitive.

Right. If you have files that's so important, you may wanna choose to store it in USB or Hard drive. Because having your important files stored online may have risk of loss.
Boosteroid applicable to those who needs big storage like companies who maintain important files. But again if we are talking about hard drive versus cloud, definitely cloud more cheaper and cost efficient.
is cloud storage is more prone to a hackers and breaching?? because of it is an online storage... unlike the hard drive..??
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:57:18 PM

I am wondering as to how they will differentiate the free trial to premium account. Maybe they should provide a page wherein they show the benefits of a premium account so people will see if it is better to upgrade or is the free trial account already enough to use the app.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: