Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79539 times)
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:22:42 PM

The team of Boosteroid made a research for the convenience of all their users, and they are considering the pricing of the services they can offer. I think this kind of project is the one we need today.

This is the reason why I think this ICO will become popular in the market. The affordable price and high efficiency service. I believe this ICO will become one of the promising project in this forum. They just need more improvement and advertising about their product and services.
You can see their humblebess because of their true vision on this project. As you will notice, Boosteroid can add up their pricing or should I say they can double the existing price of their app because even they do it, a lot of people will still buy and invest it because they badly need it. But Boosteroid didn't do that because they value their customers more than their earnings.
I must say that boosteroid has offering the most affordable price for their services . Given the fact that they specializes on providing cloud computing storage. I think also that if boosteroid will plan to increase their price i think it's fair enough. It's also because they giving us a high quality service.
if ever have increase fo the price i think they have some adjustment for what they offer, that why they have free trial for the every user to know and to learn more about boosteriod and gives idea for us and for the adjustment if ever boosteriod is not enough

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:32:39 PM

The team of Boosteroid made a research for the convenience of all their users, and they are considering the pricing of the services they can offer. I think this kind of project is the one we need today.

This is the reason why I think this ICO will become popular in the market. The affordable price and high efficiency service. I believe this ICO will become one of the promising project in this forum. They just need more improvement and advertising about their product and services.
You can see their humblebess because of their true vision on this project. As you will notice, Boosteroid can add up their pricing or should I say they can double the existing price of their app because even they do it, a lot of people will still buy and invest it because they badly need it. But Boosteroid didn't do that because they value their customers more than their earnings.
I must say that boosteroid has offering the most affordable price for their services . Given the fact that they specializes on providing cloud computing storage. I think also that if boosteroid will plan to increase their price i think it's fair enough. It's also because they giving us a high quality service.
Yeah at some point they can increase their pricing. But it is risky for them, specially they are in the introductory level only. It is risky because maybe the investors will think that Boosteroid will continuously increasing their price. If that will happen maybe some of their customers and clients will leave them.
May be in due time when boosteroid has already a respectable brand on providing cloud services. I think it's their rights to increase the price for the sevices they are offering.
Indeed. When boosteroid is the most leading cloud service provider on the firm, no matter how much they increase , it is quite reasonable . It's because the consumer trusted them with the quality service they provide.

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:46:38 PM

How much did the first stage ico earn? Can't see it on the website.
krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:21:49 PM

the last time i checked its around $925k, it seems that they already updated the website and getting ready for the next stage of ico.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:37:26 PM

I believe that Boosteroid is a big threat for companies who has the same benefits and offer like Boosteroid but the key to the success of this project will be the trust from their users.
Yes you're right the costumers are the one who say  if boosteroid is successful.  But for me so far i think this will be a succesful project.
Yeah, you are right only the consumers can say if the boosteriod are perfect or successful, maybe we can launch this project first so we can try it, if there's have a bug.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:44:23 PM

Just saw a video on how to use boosteroid and its power on great computing experience. You can actually play high graphics game on a old windows95 installed on a old model computer, just by having a good internet connection. The video is really clever and cool... Cool

Can you give the link where I can see and watch that video ? It will help me a lot to know more about the product boosteroid .
well just go to the first page and just read back again, then you will see what you looking for.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:59:52 PM

the last time i checked its around $925k, it seems that they already updated the website and getting ready for the next stage of ico.
such a huge number  Shocked
they are really doing well with this project, keep up the good work boosteroid team Smiley
i can't wait for the next stage of their ICO they are really getting relevant to cloud industry specially they combine their services with blockchain technology  Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:06:23 PM

I just ask because the 1st ICO of boosteriod will end. Does the 2nd ICO have changes happening. and can the market token increase even more? and have you a thoughtful way to better enjoy the boosteriod service?
there is no new but I believe they will release the first trial run during the 2nd stage of ICO, watch out for it buddy Smiley
and as for the token value, there is no market value for the token yet since it has not been listed yet on exchanges.

podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:19:13 PM

There seems to be a huge amount of tokens for sale on ICO, do they plan to burn ALL unsold tokens?
yes it was stated on their website but i believe they just used the word "destroy"
used token for services and unsold token after the ICO will all gone Smiley

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:38:07 PM

Last 13 hours before the first ico ends, they've raised around $847,802, though the tokens where not maximized, only sold around 1.7m tokens, i think they're still doing pretty impressive. i hope the ico will be better in the coming 2nd and 3rd phase.

very nice for the first stage of ico they sold the big amount of token how much more for the 2nd and 3rd stage of ico by the way keep it up the good work  Cheesy

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:40:50 PM

I think because of the proper completion of 1st ICO of boosteriod. more incoming investors and more boosteriod consumers. so if you want to improve your performance then give your best performance. more power BTR

I think although they didn't reached their hard cap, which is really high, I can say that they really did a nice job. Lets just hope that they will reach their hard cap in the next ICOs, they still have 2 more ICOs so I guess that is gonna be a great way to find or attract more investors.
It is impossible for them to reach the hard cap because it is way too damn high to be honest good thing is that unsold tokens will get burn, but still i am looking forward to beat their funds they gather with the previous stage of ICO Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:11:31 PM

The ico is doing great for it raised as much $615k in a month. It possible to reach $1m by couple of months.

If the free trial will be available next month, its possible for them to reach the 1st ICO target cap. All the investors have to do is wait for their money to reach the final price for the next few months. The product isnt really hard to sell due to its growing demand.
boosteroids is a product that everyone will need. a lot of people nowadays need a personal computer and a large of storage devices to save their files. so, this product is in demand to everyone who has a personal computer or gadgets. a lot of application need a storage devices. surely this will reach a million by the end of ICO stage..
midaslordes

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:13:08 PM

How much internet speed is required to experience atleast connection to Boosteroid when accessing and editing files?
as long as you have internet connection, you can access the boosteriod if you have that, they dont need fast internet to used this .

its require a high computer performance even the most low performance device for the users its better to have a stable connection to the highspeed internet

nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:19:24 PM

I know with the current cheap prices of cloud devices which is obviously the reason for their cheap price for their services, I wonder how about the plan for upgrades because I think it will cost a lot to them, will they be able to accommodate lower prices for the service they render against to those competitors?
i thinks they will focus first on the idea that they have right now, the changes and up grade will come soon as the users continue using the product. as of now, i think, no need for them to compete to big competitors. coz as of now boosteroid already catch many investor and users.. for sure this will be in demand.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
midaslordes

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:31:46 PM

as an investment, is it problematic for actual developers and users of the Boosteroid services that the token price goes too high?

when the token price will increase i assure boosteroid is a highly demand in the market because of their platform many investor will invest to support this great project that anyone will avail

bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:07:51 AM

what is the difference between your data storage with other vendors in the market? besides being a friendly budget? are there other better reasons for people to enjoy the boosteriod service?
i think the difference of your data storage to boosteroids cloud storage is that, 
Your own data storage is available even without internet and you can be sure it's safe with hackers. cloud storage is available when you have internet, wherever you go, you can access your cloud storage as long as you have internet. Unlike personal hard drives. what if you left it ?? . this is the beauty of cloud storage, as long as there is internet, you can access your files with cloud storage.

midaslordes

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:35:34 AM

I suggest that the developers will make an update every now and then so that investors don't think that this project is scam. You know nowadays, competition is very high that some might make a story to destroy Boosteroid.
For sure they will keep in touch to inform we and the investors that boosteroid project is not a scam. I can see a lot of potential of the project that they are proposing. It is quite informative and promising.

scam??boosteroid is a legit company whoever say that this is scam im sure other company make a strategy to destroy boosteroid but the team of boosteroid is will prepared for that kind of issue.

midaslordes

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:50:54 AM

what is the difference between your data storage with other vendors in the market? besides being a friendly budget? are there other better reasons for people to enjoy the boosteriod service?
i think the difference of your data storage to boosteroids cloud storage is that, 
Your own data storage is available even without internet and you can be sure it's safe with hackers. cloud storage is available when you have internet, wherever you go, you can access your cloud storage as long as you have internet. Unlike personal hard drives. what if you left it ?? . this is the beauty of cloud storage, as long as there is internet, you can access your files with cloud storage.

yes boosteroid provides convenient to access to computing power and more to secure your personal file.. low cost of renting very affordable

Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:19:40 AM

I think because of the proper completion of 1st ICO of boosteriod. more incoming investors and more boosteriod consumers. so if you want to improve your performance then give your best performance. more power BTR

I think although they didn't reached their hard cap, which is really high, I can say that they really did a nice job. Lets just hope that they will reach their hard cap in the next ICOs, they still have 2 more ICOs so I guess that is gonna be a great way to find or attract more investors.
It is impossible for them to reach the hard cap because it is way too damn high to be honest good thing is that unsold tokens will get burn, but still i am looking forward to beat their funds they gather with the previous stage of ICO Smiley

As of now this impossible to reach their goals and their hard cap , but I suggest you to wait and have more patience . Im sure they all aware of what happened to the first stage of the ICO and trying now to make more improvement to make the investors believe to their product.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
midaslordes

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:20:58 AM

I just ask because the 1st ICO of boosteriod will end. Does the 2nd ICO have changes happening. and can the market token increase even more? and have you a thoughtful way to better enjoy the boosteriod service?

i think 2nd stage of ico will increase the token sold and the 3rd stage will be soldout because of their service and platform of the company and their product

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: