Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:26:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15349 times)
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:32:33 AM

having high speed internet in Africa will give Africans to have access on information and knowledge. This will give them hindsight on many things. i must support this project because Africans
Moya Networks

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:36:27 AM

It is our responsibility to be part of a great cause for change.. I am hoping that this will be linked up to the East coast of Africa to create more diversity on redundancy..

Sure. We have to link to the existing and future infrastructure. The nature of Telecommunications is a "Network of Networks"--just like how land line networks connect to mobile networks. While we are starting on the West Coast of Africa we will move our services to all parts of Africa.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:12:53 AM

I’ve just read the whitepaper of Moya project. I am so envious. I wish Moya will one day include Asia in their area of penetration. This is one of the main problems of my country right now. Very poor internet connectivity, very poor provider services and sky height prices they charge the consumers. Paying expensively with good and quality service is not much irritating but to pay much and not recieve much will make you explode.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:23:35 AM

I’ve just read the whitepaper of Moya project. I am so envious. I wish Moya will one day include Asia in their area of penetration. This is one of the main problems of my country right now. Very poor internet connectivity, very poor provider services and sky height prices they charge the consumers. Paying expensively with good and quality service is not much irritating but to pay much and not recieve much will make you explode.

Don't have any firm plans for deploying in Asia ..but you never know Smiley We do think our model will work in any developing part of the world because the problems are the same.

URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:05:14 PM

Looking forward for this token.. hope it will lead us for our great future..

yes sir! let us be excited regarding to this kind of project. because the moya network will lead us and most especially the continent of africa in successful future. i am so excited for this project. a fast internet to the contries in africa that would be great!

We are excited too! You should know that we are getting very steady inquiries regarding when we will launch in the various countries. There is no doubt the services are in strong demand.

this is great news,  good internet service is very indemand around the world. moya networks service would be a big help not just in africa but all through out the world.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:41:16 PM

I'm going to support this project. Once a fast speed internet reach Africa it will have a big impact on every single person there until to their next generation. Having high speed internet in Africa will give Africans to have access on information and knowledge. This will give them hindsight on many things.

that is right sir. the moya network will give the countries around africa an internet connection, a fast internet connection and this will cause a great impact to the economic status of africa i am pretty sure that when the moya network will start its operation the economic development of the continent of africa will start to prosper. i am so excited for this project.

We are on track to start our operations early April 2018. The final part of the ACE cable should be in Southern Africa soon..then some testing and connecting to the Land fibre. We cant wait!

Thanks MoyaNetwork for the update, BTW i wish that you guys have an twitter feed or facebook page where you put all the updates about MoyaNetwork. If there's may I know the links?
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:02:25 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 07:08:44 PM by Moya Networks

I'm going to support this project. Once a fast speed internet reach Africa it will have a big impact on every single person there until to their next generation. Having high speed internet in Africa will give Africans to have access on information and knowledge. This will give them hindsight on many things.

that is right sir. the moya network will give the countries around africa an internet connection, a fast internet connection and this will cause a great impact to the economic status of africa i am pretty sure that when the moya network will start its operation the economic development of the continent of africa will start to prosper. i am so excited for this project.

We are on track to start our operations early April 2018. The final part of the ACE cable should be in Southern Africa soon..then some testing and connecting to the Land fibre. We cant wait!

Thanks MoyaNetwork for the update, BTW i wish that you guys have an twitter feed or facebook page where you put all the updates about MoyaNetwork. If there's may I know the links?

Hi. Thanks for your feedback. Please see Twitter, Telegram and Facebook links below:

TWITTER:
https://twitter.com/moyanetworks/status/911419864966995968

FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/Moya-Networks-173676439846986/

TELEGRAM
https://t.me/moyanetwks

raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:42:02 PM

What does MOYA mean? Is it an acronym? Or is it a word with deep significance to African culture?

mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:05:24 PM

Moya network would be providing a low cost, high value, high quality services to Africa, with this more people can have an opportunity to venture different ways to earn online.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:08:49 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 07:05:35 PM by Moya Networks

What does MOYA mean? Is it an acronym? Or is it a word with deep significance to African culture?

HI. Moya or uMoya is an isiZulu (Zulu) word. Moya has the following English meaning depending on the context: air, Wind , Soul, Spirit.     source: IsiZulu.net

Hope that helps.

Regards
Moya Networks
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:36:54 PM

Moya network would be providing a low cost, high value, high quality services to Africa, with this more people can have an opportunity to venture different ways to earn online.

You nailed it. For example Lots of frustrated App developers who cant get reliable Internet will be happy Moya's services.
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:13:43 AM

HI. Moya or uMoya is an isiZulu (Zulu) word. Moya has the following English meaning depending on the context: air, Wind , Soul, Spirit.     source: IsiZulu.net

Hope that helps.

Regards
Moya Networks

Interesting choice of project name in that regard! I really hope this project succeeds. Fast internet has become a necessity in today's modern age. No country should be exempt from it. I applaud your efforts and wish you luck.

ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:14:45 AM

Having fast internet these days probably is the key for most successful nations, I'm not saying that africa isn't but Almost all of us rely on internet.. News, Education, Communication etc..

This is a stepping stone for the development of the country.

I hope moya network can really penetrate through the deepest parts of africa. this project is really promising. Smiley

that is right sir almost all of us are already relying ourselves on the inernet connection. and it is needed by all countries acually that is why we have the moya network in africa for the to have a great internet connections and be updated to the happening all around the globe. big thanks to the project of the moya network.

this generation of young people relying on the internet nowadays so why african people cant do it? we need to help them to use internet as well to moya network .. with the affordable fast internet connection african people can connect to the world. new information will spread to that continent in the help of this project. promising project and good intention for helping africa. africa need to be develop just like any other country. africa maybe the richest continent someday Smiley
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:13:26 AM

Having fast internet these days probably is the key for most successful nations, I'm not saying that africa isn't but Almost all of us rely on internet.. News, Education, Communication etc..

I hope moya network can really penetrate through the deepest parts of africa. this project is really promising. Smiley

Hello. Thanks for your interest in the project.

Africa has over 3000 tech start-ups over the last 7 years-Mainly in Kenya, South Africa and Nigeria. Some of the start-ups are developing mobile phone banking applications  for the unbanked that are being adopted worldwide. Our project is about bringing affordable high speed Internet to many African countries that need it to further develop their businesses and economies. For example, we have plans to extend the submarine capacity to Lesotho and Swaziland (two small Southern African Countries) by the end of 2019.

i think this project is look promising and i think bringing more information to Africa is a lot of help in the people living there. internet now a days is very helpful to people and to our society with one click we can find anything and any places. to further develop the continent africa we need project like this in order for them to adapt what is happening in the entire world. high speed internet can bring fortune to all developing countries in africa because now a days internet is so important in our lives. just like the blockchain technology.

Fost nailed it, fast internet means more jobs for africans since almost all of the jobs around the world can be done via remote. Also thank you zeidfreak for that information about tech start-ups, but having a tech startup without fast internet is nothing so this project MOYA NETWORK will be a big addition for those startups. Faster upload and download speed means faster work will be done.

that is right sir almost all of us are already relying ourselves on the inernet connection. and it is needed by all countries acually that is why we have the moya network in africa for the to have a great internet connections and be updated to the happening all around the globe. big thanks to the project of the moya network.

this generation of young people relying on the internet nowadays so why african people cant do it? we need to help them to use internet as well to moya network .. with the affordable fast internet connection african people can connect to the world. new information will spread to that continent in the help of this project. promising project and good intention for helping africa. africa need to be develop just like any other country. africa maybe the richest continent someday Smiley

MOYA NETWORK connecting AFRICA to the world, i just thought that this is a very good slogan for MOYA NETWORKS because this is exactly what MOYA NETWORK does.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:51:17 AM

wow, using Fibre-optic cabling is really the fastest way to deliver internet, and MOYA network is using this. Africa is very lucky , they would be able to get a good quality of internet service.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:56:12 AM

Hope that helps.

Regards
Moya Networks

Interesting choice of project name in that regard! I really hope this project succeeds. Fast internet has become a necessity in today's modern age. No country should be exempt from it. I applaud your efforts and wish you luck.

Thank you!
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:00:17 AM

Hello. Thanks for your interest in the project.

Africa has over 3000 tech start-ups over the last 7 years-Mainly in Kenya, South Africa and Nigeria. Some of the start-ups are developing mobile phone banking applications  for the unbanked that are being adopted worldwide. Our project is about bringing affordable high speed Internet to many African countries that need it to further develop their businesses and economies. For example, we have plans to extend the submarine capacity to Lesotho and Swaziland (two small Southern African Countries) by the end of 2019.

i think this project is look promising and i think bringing more information to Africa is a lot of help in the people living there. internet now a days is very helpful to people and to our society with one click we can find anything and any places. to further develop the continent africa we need project like this in order for them to adapt what is happening in the entire world. high speed internet can bring fortune to all developing countries in africa because now a days internet is so important in our lives. just like the blockchain technology.

Fost nailed it, fast internet means more jobs for africans since almost all of the jobs around the world can be done via remote. Also thank you zeidfreak for that information about tech start-ups, but having a tech startup without fast internet is nothing so this project MOYA NETWORK will be a big addition for those startups. Faster upload and download speed means faster work will be done.

MOYA NETWORK connecting AFRICA to the world, i just thought that this is a very good slogan for MOYA NETWORKS because this is exactly what MOYA NETWORK does.

We Like it and were going to use it!  Unfortunately, South African Airways already uses a very similar tag line Smiley If you have any other ideas please let us know. Regards.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:06:28 AM

wow, using Fibre-optic cabling is really the fastest way to deliver internet, and MOYA network is using this. Africa is very lucky , they would be able to get a good quality of internet service.

Thanks for your support! We are brining fibre technology to areas that so far have much older technologies.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:23:13 AM

Just finished reading about your project and the vision. I must admit that this is one of those projects which really brings in value and bridges the gap between human race and digital world. Just so that you know, not many ICO would actually publish their members Linked profile or even for that matter write the details as laid out by you guys. When we read such ANN, we know that it is not just another thread that we come across each day. The words mentioned in a presentable ANN makes a lot of difference for the audience.

I sincerely wish you and your team all the very best and hope that this will be a grand success.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:57:42 AM

Well said. Thank You!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: