Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15348 times)
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:16:35 AM

From Moya's WP Pricing Section: "Moya's  wholesale  prices  will  be  competitive and  affordable  for  small,  medium and  large telecommunications companies, Governments and businesses."

It's a relief to know that with such a big project, at the heart of Moya, is competitiveness and affordability. A sure way to regulate internet powered business and utilities against monopoly.
kaspersky15

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:16:10 AM

MOYA networks will help  a lot in Africa i read a lot of MOYA networks they build a large cables under the sea as i can see i don't know how it works why they build a cable under the sea for the fastest internet connection like speed of light.. anyway thanks MOYA networks to be part of this campaign I learned a lot of your websites and to your projects as well i hope will became successful project in near future.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:38:59 AM

MOYA networks will help  a lot in Africa i read a lot of MOYA networks they build a large cables under the sea as i can see i don't know how it works why they build a cable under the sea for the fastest internet connection like speed of light.. anyway thanks MOYA networks to be part of this campaign I learned a lot of your websites and to your projects as well i hope will became successful project in near future.

A huge leap to africa from technological advancement if they would experience fast internet because mostly business is connected now through internet ang industries are now upgrading from manual to automation with the new trends in the market MOYA project will initiate this in africa lets support the project
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:13:10 AM

A huge leap to africa from technological advancement if they would experience fast internet because mostly business is connected now through internet ang industries are now upgrading from manual to automation with the new trends in the market MOYA project will initiate this in africa lets support the project

this generation is a fast paced environment already. we have artificial intelligence that help us to make easy our daily life. now we have internet to gather information and to communicate to people in any part of the world. with the help of moya network they will bring an extra opportunities to the people living there to compete in the society and help them to achieve more in life with the help of internet access in africa.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:29:49 AM

this generation is a fast paced environment already. we have artificial intelligence that help us to make easy our daily life. now we have internet to gather information and to communicate to people in any part of the world. with the help of moya network they will bring an extra opportunities to the people living there to compete in the society and help them to achieve more in life with the help of internet access in africa.

If you can see some people there doesn't have enough food, when they die they're eaten by Raven that's a sad thing Sad( This fiber thing will help them in the future. It will advance their business if this people can learn to speak in english with high speed internet BPO company can come to them and employ
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:53:00 AM

I think we should better analyze and research more about this coin. I think helping African people is quite interesting and humane but we should remember that ICO/Cryptocurrency is in the business side. Don't get me wrong, I love helping others while gaining.  Grin
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:58:27 AM

Really dont understand the operations of this project but sounds like something has got some good potentials.

kaspersky15

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:00:34 PM

As i can see to this project it will a lot to the african it the internet will become fast same as speed of light i hope will be successfully build this project and i hope also in near future the philippines will be part of the next project o MOYA netwok ,, thankyou very much to be part of this campaign.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:52:31 PM

I think we should better analyze and research more about this coin. I think helping African people is quite interesting and humane but we should remember that ICO/Cryptocurrency is in the business side. Don't get me wrong, I love helping others while gaining.  Grin

Even though it's business, the idea is still with a good cause and business with a good cause is a great business Cheesy

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:21:49 PM

Even though it's business, the idea is still with a good cause and business with a good cause is a great business Cheesy

Hi. Our goal at Moya is to provide high speed broadband data to People who have a great desire for the service. We will be offering the services so it is affordable. We won't be offering it for free as the customers can pay if the cost is reasonable. We are absolutely convinced based on our years of experience in the telecommunications business that Moya will be profitable and that the token investors will benefit financially from their token investment!

Moya will also be offering steep discounts to Schools .libraries, mosques, Churches and other public areas.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:51:36 PM

Moya Networks ICO gives people the unique opportunity to support and be a part of internet service provider, it has a high probability of success.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:52:16 PM

Really dont understand the operations of this project but sounds like something has got some good potentials.

IT and internet-related services and business are proliferous and it all starts with the connectivity and this is where Moya Networks comes in. Moya to provide a quality internet service for Africa.

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:59:45 PM

Hi. Our goal at Moya is to provide high speed broadband data to People who have a great desire for the service. We will be offering the services so it is affordable. We won't be offering it for free as the customers can pay if the cost is reasonable. We are absolutely convinced based on our years of experience in the telecommunications business that Moya will be profitable and that the token investors will benefit financially from their token investment!

Moya will also be offering steep discounts to Schools .libraries, mosques, Churches and other public areas.

yes this is really good ISP like moya should be also implemented on other countries specially countries with very slow internet to connect its people, concerning africa their continent si really big to connect business and its network with other institutions i believe moya can really be a big help to the africans investors should really invest for it..
Gracechen17

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:11:47 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 06:23:17 PM by Gracechen17

REMEMBER: MORE AFRICANS ON THE INTERNET IS MORE SCAMMERS/BOUNTY BEGGARS.

I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THIS COIN.

This is a big project. Maybe we should broaden our perspective, scammers are everywhere. If we consider that all projects that are related to black or africans are scam then that would be unfair. It is also a very good project that would help solve internet problem right now in africa. We better give them a chance and support them.
Emdppablo

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

yes this is really good ISP like moya should be also implemented on other countries specially countries with very slow internet to connect its people, concerning africa their continent si really big to connect business and its network with other institutions i believe moya can really be a big help to the africans investors should really invest for it..

Is there any list of price for this ISP? African people isn't that wealthy to afford high prices. I wish that the price in Moya's ISP is really affordable. If not it doesn't help the Africans.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:05:30 PM

Through this digital age, the network offered a fast and vast internet service that can help in running a business be more productive in performing their assigned through it.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:11:48 PM

The purpose of the network is to deliver an uncomparable network connection by playing a significant role serving the place to surpass the efficiency of any other cable company.
rhetoricalgombeen

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:51:55 PM

I was impressed when knew about this project! It seems to be very successful and wish you good luck!
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:19:55 PM

Is there any list of price for this ISP? African people isn't that wealthy to afford high prices. I wish that the price in Moya's ISP is really affordable. If not it doesn't help the Africans.

We can't give exact prices yet for competitive reasons but we will have to provide our services at prices that can be afforded by the customers--otherwise their would be no point in launching the services.

Emdppablo

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:16:26 PM

We can't give exact prices yet for competitive reasons but we will have to provide our services at prices that can be afforded by the customers--otherwise their would be no point in launching the services.

Thank you for your honest answer. I wish that the customers can really afford the services of this project. I think we need to share this on social media. Do you guys have paid advertisement on FB, Instagram and twitter? this should be advertise that this project will help AFRICA many people will support this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: