Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:22:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15348 times)
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:49:50 PM

REMEMBER: MORE AFRICANS ON THE INTERNET IS MORE SCAMMERS/BOUNTY BEGGARS.

I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THIS COIN.

This is a big project. Maybe we should broaden our perspective, scammers are everywhere. If we consider that all projects that are related to black or africans are scam then that would be unfair. It is also a very good project that would help solve internet problem right now in africa. We better give them a chance and support them.

How about an African intranet? Like North Korea?
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:59:47 PM

This is a big project. Maybe we should broaden our perspective, scammers are everywhere. If we consider that all projects that are related to black or africans are scam then that would be unfair. It is also a very good project that would help solve internet problem right now in africa. We better give them a chance and support them.

MOYA NETWORKS SEES THE GOOD IN THIS PROJECT AND what it can do for the greater good of africa. we don't support scams but we support Moya Networks on this mission
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:44:44 AM

MOYA NETWORKS SEES THE GOOD IN THIS PROJECT AND what it can do for the greater good of africa. we don't support scams but we support Moya Networks on this mission

yeah lets focus on those who are really in need rather than helping those who take advantage of others just to make profit with MOYA africa can enjoy fast internet service with the right payment to moya isp.. now africa can connect to the globe much faster it can progress like other countries thanks to the opportunity given by MOYA i hope this project succeed.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:22:50 AM

Moya is giving the people of the africa a low cost , high value , and a high quality of internet service .
skyworth15

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:30:40 AM

It will help a lot to the country that will built the project of the MOYA networks, it will became the fastest connection internet in the whole world like a speed of light and i hope will be successfully build , and thank you very much for the part of the campaign.   
coinstalker23

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:15:58 AM

yeah lets focus on those who are really in need rather than helping those who take advantage of others just to make profit with MOYA africa can enjoy fast internet service with the right payment to moya isp.. now africa can connect to the globe much faster it can progress like other countries thanks to the opportunity given by MOYA i hope this project succeed.
this is absolutely insane !! you dont need to be like that ! scammers are all over the world it is the problem of the scammed people who jumped over the net ! this project will benefit the whole african people and not just those scammers you are calling ! dont be a racist !

Thats being rude dude not all of Africans are scammer it is your responsibility to avoid being scammed . You must guard your personal information and be skeptical.
coinstalker23

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:17:41 AM

When will the 30% discount end?

It is said on the first page of the thread dude. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2235512.0

ICO Timeline:

- Pre ICO 1 Nov to *15th* Nov  (*30%* Discount)
- ICO Launch 15th Nov to 15th Dec
skyworth15

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:32:28 AM

there's a lot of project around the world but i think MOYA's project is the best project it will help a lot to the african country, i read a lots of this project to their websites MOYA's owned subamrined to build the cables to under the sea i hope will be successfully build this project. and thank you a lot to be part of this campaign.. 
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:45:03 AM

this is absolutely insane !! you dont need to be like that ! scammers are all over the world it is the problem of the scammed people who jumped over the net ! this project will benefit the whole african people and not just those scammers you are calling ! dont be a racist !

Thats being rude dude not all of Africans are scammer it is your responsibility to avoid being scammed . You must guard your personal information and be skeptical.

I don't like the comment that Africans are scammer, this project will help Africans in scaling there are more help and good fruit of this project once it reaches the african people than the bad fruit of internet. Scammers are everywhere and it's growing because of Cryptocurrency they can easily make themselves anonymous too.
hinorizk

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:49:47 AM

It is said on the first page of the thread dude. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2235512.0

ICO Timeline:

*30%* Discount is good. Maybe just a bit of my bag into this.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:57:57 AM

ICO Timeline:

PRe ICO is always a loving date for the investors and this 30% is not bad at all ! it is a thing to grab ! ill be on the first lane again Cheesy waiting for this !
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:17:15 AM

moya is known project as an internet based ! will a tie up for DATUM and LYDIAN a good step for all of them? i wanna see a collab with ICO's and project and be successful for each platform !
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:29:44 AM

I don't like the comment that Africans are scammer, this project will help Africans in scaling there are more help and good fruit of this project once it reaches the african people than the bad fruit of internet. Scammers are everywhere and it's growing because of Cryptocurrency they can easily make themselves anonymous too.

It's not nice to call "Africans" scammer and when you say Africans "s" your saying it's all of them FYI not all of them has access to the internet that's why this coin is produced. Maybe you can just warn us against some scammers in their area and to tell you scammers are everywhere not just in Africa. The reason why this project is made is to help African people to improve their economy.
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:27:13 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 12:56:19 PM by Moya Networks

ICO Timeline:

- Pre ICO 1 Nov to *15th* Nov  (*30%* Discount)

PRe ICO is always a loving date for the investors and this 30% is not bad at all ! it is a thing to grab ! ill be on the first lane again Cheesy waiting for this !

THE MOYA PRE-ICO IS UNDERWAY

*Pre ICO 1 Nov to *15th* Nov  (*30%* Discount)

THE MOYA ICO STARTS:

- ICO Launch *15th* Nov to 15th Dec

Moya Networks

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:36:19 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 12:55:43 PM by Moya Networks

ICO Timeline:

- Pre ICO 1 Nov to *15th* Nov  (*30%* Discount)

THE MOYA PRE-ICO IS UNDERWAY

*Pre ICO 1 Nov to *15th* Nov  (*30%* Discount)

THE MOYA ICO STARTS:

*ICO Launch *15th* Nov to 15th Dec

Moneychael

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:49:26 PM

Will MOYA networks capable to connect in bad wether?
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:56:28 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 02:20:26 PM by Moya Networks

Will MOYA networks capable to connect in bad wether?

Yes. The submarine cable is protected in armored cable under he sea. The Terrestrial (land) cable is mostly buried---so the network will have excellent weather protection.
muffinrejoice

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:28:31 PM

I'm waiting for the beginning of ico
There is very little left!
Good luck to the team!
ssozi_michael

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:37:12 PM

Another question for Moya , this is going to be a multi-national business with various countries to serve is there a plan to have a call-center service to support the NOC ( Network Operations Center)?
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:22:41 PM

Another question for Moya , this is going to be a multi-national business with various countries to serve is there a plan to have a call-center service to support the NOC ( Network Operations Center)?

The Moya Network Operations Center will be in Johannesburg with a smaller back up in Accra Ghana and France.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: