Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:52:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15349 times)
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:44:32 AM

Surely, it gives a additional livelihood to the people by means of accommodation of others need.
Online business that can also help the family strengthen the bonds.

it does, probably from the start of building the optic fibers , this will already be needing people within Africa, this means additional jobs.
and upon finishing of the Moya Networks internet service, more business communication can be expected.

with this kind of project plenty opportunities will open to the people in the continent of africa. jobs, educations and even awareness to our environment. im sure that this a great job if this project will execute well.
kaspersky15

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:42:24 AM

moya networks will bring the most fastest internet like speed of light, this project will cost a lot because the build a optic cable in under the sea the depth is six kilometers and length is more than hundred thousand kilometers from africa to europe , and this project will help a lot to the continent of africa as well as the investors there, i hope this project will became successful in near future.   
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:08:06 AM

Saw a glimpse of the speed Moya is working on from this short video of Moya's CEO! You guys might want to take a peek! 12TB/Sec!

https://www.facebook.com/MoyaNetworksAfrica/videos/185762208638409/
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:30:52 AM

an excellent project where the project brings benefits to everyone involved. and all can benefit from this project. people will give their support for the success of this project

mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:42:33 AM

Saw a glimpse of the speed Moya is working on from this short video of Moya's CEO! You guys might want to take a peek! 12TB/Sec!

Quite a lot of work the way i see it, but i am confident that Moya Networks can deliver the project and will be successful.
Maya Networks CEO, Carrington Phillip, is quite a hands own and very considerate to make this video and give people a view on how the project would work.

skyworth15

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:29:37 PM

moya networks will bring the fastest internet in continent of africa by building a optic cable in under the sea this optic cable length is 47k kilometers WOW!! this project will cost a lot  i hope this will become successful.
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:57:05 PM

moya networks will bring the fastest internet in continent of africa by building a optic cable in under the sea this optic cable length is 47k kilometers WOW!! this project will cost a lot  i hope this will become successful.

Hi. Its actually 17K Kilometers. Keep in mind we have 18 European and African Partners involved in the Submarine cable.

http://bitcoinist.com/moya-networks-africas-underwater-internet-cable-revolution-in-the-works-via-blockchain/

Moneychael

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:40:40 PM

Its a good project that i will never mised. And i hope that moya networks capable not only in africa. Meybe agains all country around the world.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:42:21 PM

Moya Token is Ethereum-based tokens. Crowdsale will be on November 15, 2017 and will end one month later on December 15, 2017. Bitcoin is also accepted as payment. There is no investment cap so you can own as many tokens as you want. Moya networks aim to fund ACE submarine cables and fiber optic network that will be raised throughout Africa. This is a one time chance, Do not miss this opportunity.

Thanks for sharing this great info. This really sounds great. Makes moya networks become more interesting. Because we all know that submarine cables and fiber optic networks are the latest trend when it comes to internet connections. And a lot of big networks are already using the same technology. Damn, these africans sure are lucky.!
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:58:18 PM

Nice video the connection is so fast. Having this on Africa they can really excel. IT jobs and so on they can start putting up BPO company there. Works everywhere for africans. I love it!
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:09:39 PM

Hey, thanks for sharing this great info mate!

Just wow. Having an internet connection as fast as what moya networks is offering is something that i can only dream of. I really wish that if not moya networks itself, then at least another great project like moya that doesn't care only about profits will reach my country. I just can't help but get jealous. But still, I am happy that some people are really making honest efforts to help Africa and its people. I believe in good and bad karma. And for sure, one way or another, the good things that moya networks are doing for the African people will really lead to having great things happening to this project. Success is not a matter of if in this project but a matter of time.

Congratulations in advance for the developing team for the upcoming success of this project.
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:58:55 PM

Moya Network has to do something in technology and its being recorded into a blockchain ledger are measurably exact and the transactions written automatically by smart metering devices, blockchain really comes into its own. This is why the energy sector, which already gathers such precise information, is taking a keen interest in the technology.

Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:41:05 AM

Quite a lot of work the way i see it, but i am confident that Moya Networks can deliver the project and will be successful.
Maya Networks CEO, Carrington Phillip, is quite a hands own and very considerate to make this video and give people a view on how the project would work.

It’s nice to see the improvements and development of this project. Really a glimpse of speed Moya is working double time to achieve their goal. However, I still want to hear more news about Moya Network so that people around the globe will know this project then it will increase it’s value overtime. Cheers to the success of this project!
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:51:08 PM

I want to know when will you finish your underground cabling? Will it reach even the rural places in Africa? I hope you Moya interne project will be affordable to all Africans.
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:45:31 PM

I want to know when will you finish your underground cabling? Will it reach even the rural places in Africa? I hope you Moya interne project will be affordable to all Africans.

Hello. We have already contracted with existing Terrestrial (Land) cable owners. Those cables are already in the rural areas. We will also build our own underground land cables where appropriate. Our focus in 2018 will be to connect the submarine cable to existing land cables so we can provide our services.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:52:42 PM

Hello. We have already contracted with existing Terrestrial (Land) cable owners. Those cables are already in the rural areas. We will also build our own underground land cables where appropriate. Our focus in 2018 will be to connect the submarine cable to existing land cables so we can provide our services.
WeLL done! this is not just a project to do but already happening now ! thanks fro bringin up such ideas like this ! and once youve done your best in africa we are will to see you wroking world wide and will still support you just to have the world an equality in terms of internet speed !
count me on the one who want to see you world wide working on the internet speed for the people's benefit! see you in just a few years of success. more power
shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:03:48 PM

I really like your project.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:30:56 PM

Wow! I saw it too. They will need a real tangible budget for this project. I hope they will be able to cover all the expenses to finish this project. I hope there will be big investors who will put out money from their pockets to invest in this project.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:50:26 AM

Wow, That's really great. I hope moya will give us more updates like this one. 12TB/sec. wow

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:18:13 AM

MOYA networks will help  a lot in Africa i read a lot of MOYA networks they build a large cables under the sea as i can see i don't know how it works why they build a cable under the sea for the fastest internet connection like speed of light.. anyway thanks MOYA networks to be part of this campaign I learned a lot of your websites and to your projects as well i hope will became successful project in near future.

A huge leap to africa from technological advancement if they would experience fast internet because mostly business is connected now through internet ang industries are now upgrading from manual to automation with the new trends in the market MOYA project will initiate this in africa lets support the project

this generation is a fast paced environment already. we have artificial intelligence that help us to make easy our daily life. now we have internet to gather information and to communicate to people in any part of the world. with the help of moya network they will bring an extra opportunities to the people living there to compete in the society and help them to achieve more in life with the help of internet access in africa.

If you can see some people there doesn't have enough food, when they die they're eaten by Raven that's a sad thing Sad( This fiber thing will help them in the future. It will advance their business if this people can learn to speak in english with high speed internet BPO company can come to them and employ

Africa is one of the most populated country in the world. Most of the people there are also educated so the demand for high-speed internet connectivity is high. And they really need this groundbreaking technological infrastructure for them to progress and keep pace.
Yes Africa is a big continent too and though there are parts in there that are not yet developed but parts also are advancing already in technology. I envy them for having Moya’s support. You are right they will need this good internet speed for the progress they are going make in this continent.

Yes. Internet will have a massive impact in our economy and fuel new innovative industries. It also generates societal change by connecting individuals and communities, and provides access to education and information. But not all countries have harnessed the Internet's benefits to the same degree. That is why Moya Networks want to build Submarine cables around Africa  for them to utilize Internet to its maximum use.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: