Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15349 times)
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:46:18 PM

Saw a glimpse of the speed Moya is working on from this short video of Moya's CEO! You guys might want to take a peek! 12TB/Sec!

https://www.facebook.com/MoyaNetworksAfrica/videos/185762208638409/
thanks for sharing this video! It is amazing to see what Moya can bring and how manu lives this could possiblu affect. A faster network means more business opportunity.
FANTASTIC! thanks for the link! watched the video and it is really amazing so wonderful future is waiting in africa having such a nice speed of internet will raise the competitiveness and opportunity through web and business will surely benefit on this project.. 2 hands up moya!

Such speeds are indeed mind blowing, and honestly a little too extreme I think. Gigabit speeds are not even that common yet, because the applications of such speeds are still very constrained. How much more for 12Tb/s?

Mind blowing indeed. Smiley Please keep in mind that the 12Tb/s is what is available to the Network at the submarine cable/land cable interface. So the more speed and capacity you have coming off the submarine cable the more speed and capacity you have available for the customers.

Thank you for the clarification, that makes much more sense. The original post sounded like customers will get a max of 12 Tb/s, which would be overkill in any scenario Wink

DamSorry

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:21:16 PM

Indeed, broadband data entry in Africa has already been a sudden need.given that information entry is just about the main dependence on everybody. best of luck in The african continent, and may penetrate to other countries that need high-speed data access.
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:29:10 PM

Based on the poverty levels in Africa , does Africa really need the capacity Moya networks is yet to deliver?

Yes, what would be the justification that africa would not need a fast internet connection? In the phase our world is going today, everything is going online and digital. Thus the need for a high caliber internet network is a must for every nation especially those that needs further development.

Africa belongs to the Third World meaning it is a developing country. Even it is a Second most populated in the world, some areas in Africa are educated. So the demand for high-speed is high. And Moya Networks will surely build internet connection and see to it that African people can afford it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:21:46 PM

I am just curious about, Does the cable are safe for Shark's bite or fish's bite?

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:30:30 PM

Saw a glimpse of the speed Moya is working on from this short video of Moya's CEO! You guys might want to take a peek! 12TB/Sec!

https://www.facebook.com/MoyaNetworksAfrica/videos/185762208638409/
thanks for sharing this video! It is amazing to see what Moya can bring and how manu lives this could possiblu affect. A faster network means more business opportunity.
FANTASTIC! thanks for the link! watched the video and it is really amazing so wonderful future is waiting in africa having such a nice speed of internet will raise the competitiveness and opportunity through web and business will surely benefit on this project.. 2 hands up moya!

Wow, this is really great actually, I am wishing that 80% of places in Africa will resolve the completely speed of the internet to its customers/users,.. Smiley
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:05:01 AM

I am just curious about, Does the cable are safe for Shark's bite or fish's bite?

i think Moya networks are aware of  the under the ocean cons, this is a big project , pretty sure they will use high quality materials that can withstand possible problems that may arise deep down the ocean, shark bite being one of them.
Allangreen

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:41:28 AM

EUREKA!!
Despite the profits that will be involved this project is for the betterment of all residents of africa countries.
I wish moya Communications success. But, I have question for the Dev of this project:
How do you intend to solve the bureaucratic bottlenecks to facilitate laying of these cables in the African waters.
Did you acquire the rights already?
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:42:01 AM

i think Moya networks are aware of  the under the ocean cons, this is a big project , pretty sure they will use high quality materials that can withstand possible problems that may arise deep down the ocean, shark bite being one of them.

One of the under sea networks that we will be using is called ACE-Africa Coast to Europe Submarine Cable System. ACE is being built by Alcatel Submarine networks-the worlds largest builder of under sea networks. They have been building under sea networks for many many decades. The system has manufacture guarantees and is of the highest quality and technology.
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:49:24 AM

EUREKA!!
Despite the profits that will be involved this project is for the betterment of all residents of africa countries.
I wish moya Communications success. But, I have question for the Dev of this project:
How do you intend to solve the bureaucratic bottlenecks to facilitate laying of these cables in the African waters.

We have already acquired the licences/ Rights of Way. Our team has many years of business and regulatory experience in African telecommunications.  These guys know there away around (legally) African bureaucracy.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:02:07 AM

EUREKA!!

We have already acquired the licences/ Rights of Way. Our team has many years of business and regulatory experience in African telecommunications.  These guys know there away around (legally) African bureaucracy.
it looks very convincing that this project has had people who are experienced in their field. this will attract investors to be able to join this project
and this project has a positive impact on everyone in Africa
SubtIeIdoI

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:52:39 AM

MOYA networks will help  a lot in Africa i read a lot of MOYA systems they build a big cables under the ocean as i can tell i don't know how it works why they develop a cable television underneath the ocean for the quickest internet connection like speed of sunshine.. anyhow thanks MOYA systems to be part of this marketing campaign I learned a lot of your web sites and to your projects too i hope will grew to become successful project in not too distant future.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:12:09 PM

Africa's Rapidly Expanding Internet Requirements
The low Data penetration rate in Africa clearly indicates the pent-up demand for broadband internet connections. Africa’s requirements for affordable broadband connections has exploded over the last decade. Applications such as Facebook, Skype and Mobile Money have fueled the rapid increase in customer data demand in Africa.

This is true. This happening that took place in Africa really has opened a lot of doors for the African people. The need for internet connections back then spreaded like wild fire to everyone because of knowledge about it's capabilities and how it can improve their lives amd make them easier. Now they are thirsting for more. To be able to go with the flow of modernization. That is why i have big confidence for this project.  I know that this will really be a success while at the same time being a big help for the people of Africa.
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:00:34 PM

MOYA networks will help  a lot in Africa i read a lot of MOYA systems they build a big cables under the ocean as i can tell i don't know how it works why they develop a cable television underneath the ocean for the quickest internet connection like speed of sunshine.. anyhow thanks MOYA systems to be part of this marketing campaign I learned a lot of your web sites and to your projects too i hope will grew to become successful project in not too distant future.

Hi. Thanks for the questions. Submarine cables are used worldwide to connect The Continents via fibre optic cables. 99 % of inter- continent internet connections travel over Submarine cables so without them we would not have much of an Internet  Smiley

London, New York, Los Angeles, Beijing, Tokyo have very large data centers where Facebook, Google, Whats App and others host there content servers. So for example to connect to social media from Africa, submarine cables are the best, fastest and cheaper way to go. Hope that answers some of your questions.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:13:13 PM

Submarine Cable Networks-The Heart of the Internet
The internet’s largest and most important — and yet unsung — champions are the privately-owned submarine cables that orbit the Earth. Land links between cities and cables that run alongside roads and into houses and offices are certainly impressive — and without them we wouldn’t have an internet! — but sinking a cable into the Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, and even Arctic Oceans requires a billion-dollar logistical feat that requires years to enact. The Africa Coast to Europe Submarine ("ACE") cable began deployment in 2009 in its quest to build a submarine cable 17,000 Kms from Europe to Africa. Moya will connect the ACE capacity form South Africa and distribute its capacity throughout Southern Africa via its Backhaul Networks.

I agree. Submarine cable networks really are essential for the growth of internet connections.
And moya dong what you say they are doing really sounds great. Because as a person in acountry experiencing something same as the african people, i can relate to them. It really is hard to live nowadays without proper internet connections. It forces you to get left behind by the moving and improving world.

This project really is something that deserves great support. Because it is actually doing something to help African people.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:50:58 PM

I wanna see the step by step growth of moya in the everyday having those projects and development... The idea was so pure and hearthbmelting... Thought i still want to see every improvement and partnership in the making
Agapelove

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:22:18 PM

I hope that Moya will hav more social media campaign. I have’t seen any ads on insta or in FB while I have seen other coins that are advertised there. With good social media ads more people will be aware of this project and more investors will come. Support Moya!

I believe MOYA team is working on this, thats why we are here, to help them promote the project heh. Smiley

Agreed, we as community of Moya is here to support their project until the end of the campaign period of time.  Not only that but also to participate to their ICo too for the fulfillment  of their goal and planned to this project.
Agapelove

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:57:03 PM

Hi. Thanks for the questions. Submarine cables are used worldwide to connect The Continents via fibre optic cables. 99 % of inter- continent internet connections travel over Submarine cables so without them we would not have much of an Internet  Smiley

London, New York, Los Angeles, Beijing, Tokyo have very large data centers where Facebook, Google, Whats App and others host there content servers. So for example to connect to social media from Africa, submarine cables are the best, fastest and cheaper way to go. Hope that answers some of your questions.

Hello, sir what is the latest update growth now we have in Moya? Do we have any exciting part now happening to ICO? Though, I believed in your project in terms of bringing data to Africa. Thanks, and best regards Smiley
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:05:24 PM

Hello, sir what is the latest update growth now we have in Moya? Do we have any exciting part now happening to ICO? Though, I believed in your project in terms of bringing data to Africa. Thanks, and best regards Smiley

We expect the submarine cable to land in South Africa next month completing its 17,000 Km journey from France down the West coast of Africa.--Then the fun begins Smiley

The ICO starts on November 15, 2017 in a few days. Looking forward to your support.

The Moya Team
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:06:00 PM

Hi. We had to check for the answer to your question. According to the experts "Biologic Incidents" -Sharks biting the cable are very rare. Most Submarine cable cuts come from fishing trawlers dragging their gear and anchors.

The cables are heavily armored to resist underwater earth quakes, and dragging anchors. However, in the event of damage their are arrangements for repair by  repair companies. These repair companies have repair ships on 24/7 stand by to repair breaks in the cable.
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:57:14 AM

Are your cables pass the standards in environmental safety? Is it safe for the sea creatures? I hope it is so it will not affect marine life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: