Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:44:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15348 times)
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:31:35 PM

Innovation is the great way to success in this digital age. The internet has undoubtedly become a huge part our lives. Many people in today's generation are relying in the internet to do a lot of different tasks. In fact, we can't really imagine life now without having this technological advantage. So this thought of building submarine cables around Africa is really amazing.

MOYA NETWORK TOKENS (MTK)
              ON SALE NOW
CURRENT ROUND 30% DISCOUNT

https://moyanetworks.com/
How was this round going? This is a very great discount. Hopefully investors wouldn't get left out on this round.

Hi. The round is steady. Investors have 9 days left to get the 30% discount!

Are you going to publish any figures about the ongoing token sale round?
Oh huh! Gotta grab this opportunity before it will be late. 30% discount is a lot so better take this opportunity to buy now.

So happy to filled my bags. Rejoicing here waiting for the moya network to go mainstream in Africa. I really want this project to help africa and made a difference to African peopl. The people there really needs this.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:46:26 PM

Morroco is art of AFRICA way in the NORTH right ? i just read on a thread here that bitcoin is ban there ? will be this a bad effect for the project ? i told them that a prooject is having a development through interrnet on your country then having bitcoin or doing crypto is a sin ?
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:03:39 PM

Morroco is art of AFRICA way in the NORTH right ? i just read on a thread here that bitcoin is ban there ? will be this a bad effect for the project ? i told them that a prooject is having a development through interrnet on your country then having bitcoin or doing crypto is a sin ?
sad to know bout this thing ... thought china was the only one whos against crypto then now another countryr on it . this is an opportunity for every human being on their boutry. arethey afraid of people earning with out having tax because bitcoin is not documented ?
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:47:11 AM

Submarine cables are the backbone of our Internet today.This are massive system of fibre-optic cables lying deep underneath the oceans. This submarine cable network has more advantage than using satellite as our connection.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:32:07 AM

Yes Morroco is part of Africa (North Africa). I don't know if Bitcoin is banned there but it does not matter to our project. We are raising funds based in South Africa and chrypto currencies are legal in South Africa and the project is telecommunications. We will not be offering services in Morroco for some time as we are currently focused on West and Southern Africa now then East Africa in a year. No "Sin" at all  Smiley
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:25:10 AM

Yes Morroco is part of Africa (North Africa). I don't know if Bitcoin is banned there but it does not matter to our project. We are raising funds based in South Africa and chrypto currencies are legal in South Africa and the project is telecommunications. We will not be offering services in Morroco for some time as we are currently focused on West and Southern Africa now then East Africa in a year. No "Sin" at all  Smiley
Hello, would there be a chance that MOYA network would also be implemented in North Africa along the pipeline?
barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:54:54 AM

sad to know bout this thing ... thought china was the only one whos against crypto then now another countryr on it . this is an opportunity for every human being on their boutry. arethey afraid of people earning with out having tax because bitcoin is not documented ?
Hi santino, you can check the response from MOYA admin regarding the scoping in Africa where Moya would be implemented.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:08:00 AM

Yes Morroco is part of Africa (North Africa). I don't know if Bitcoin is banned there but it does not matter to our project. We are raising funds based in South Africa and chrypto currencies are legal in South Africa and the project is telecommunications. We will not be offering services in Morroco for some time as we are currently focused on West and Southern Africa now then East Africa in a year. No "Sin" at all  Smiley
Hello, would there be a chance that MOYA network would also be implemented in North Africa along the pipeline?

Yes one of our partners has capacity in to Morroco..but no firm plans at this time. We are currently focused on West and Southern Africa now then East Africa in a year.
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:17:29 AM

Yes, Without an web you cannot entry Bitcoin. Bitcoin is exchanged digitally whichrequires you to definitely have at least a computer/telephone with an web to begin with. Also, Bit oin solely depends on the internet and when web is sabotage or crash certainly Bitcoin may also crash.c

I agree with you in this note. With the population in Africa I guess they can make a huge impact in Crypto world so I believe that Moya ICO will rise in the years to come. For sure people in Africa will support MOYA.
Ganerch

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:38:59 PM

May I know who are the target market of this project? I just want to calculate the potential buyers of this project because Im hoping for more investors and believers of this project.
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:44:34 PM

May I know who are the target market of this project? I just want to calculate the potential buyers of this project because Im hoping for more investors and believers of this project.

Hello. Thanks for your interest in the Moya Networks project. The target markets for the project are Governments, International businesses, Banks, Large local businesses, Internet Service Providers, Wireless operators, Agri business and Homes----basically the entire under served African Internet/Data market.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:21:22 PM

No Santino. Venezuela also banned bitcoin and anyone who will caught engaging in bitcoin will be jailed and still read in a news somewhere another country the same with Venezuela.
benalexis12

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:04:52 PM

No Santino. Venezuela also banned bitcoin and anyone who will caught engaging in bitcoin will be jailed and still read in a news somewhere another country the same with Venezuela.

Maybe they Ban Bitcoin but not the ICO itself. but more to that the project won't be affected nontheless government will ban ICO also just like other countries in ASIA.

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:20:58 AM

THE CEO

Carrington Phillip
As CEO Carey heads up the management team at Moya drawing on his extensive experience in the Telecommunications industry since 1990.

Serving as Managing Director for Smile Communications, in Kampala Uganda, from 2008 to 2010 he had prime responsibility for the building and launch of Smile Communications’ WIMAX network in Uganda.

Previously Carey served as Vice President, at Cox Communications Atlanta Georgia, where he was a key member of the team that launched of one of the world’s “triple play” (Voice, Video, Data) commercial networks.

Having clearly stated here the credentials of the brains behind MOYA project, There is no doubt that MOYA will really be the turning point in the intrenet industry in Africa.

You’re corrext the credential and background of the people behind moya is absolutely fantastic this will succeed for sure

Good thing that we know that our investment are in good hands because the people behind MOYA NETWORK are well experienced the business world. Moya is really working well because I can now see sime advertisment on social media!

I wouldn't base my evaluation about a project on how much advertisement there is in social media. I sincerely hope they execute their plan as proposed here and then they make a difference.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:54:06 AM

Internet is certainly one of the best technology of mankind. Internet has made life so easier that become an indispensable part of every aspect of our life. One of the best benefits that internet users enjoy is communication. Because of MOYA, people living in completely different areas in the world can communicate with each other smoothly through the internet.
Yes, and I believe all every country and its people deserves to have a better network towards a better way of life. Internet has made so many lives easier and connecting countries, people, and family.

I agree, the use of internet nowadays create a vast loop of communication . It has made every work easier and more productive. MOYA will definitely have an impact on imrpoving the lives and the community in Africa.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:06:10 AM

with Moya internet service, businesses in africa would be able to to align with the way consumers make purchasing decisions. It will enable them to build relations with customers and prospects through regular, low-cost personalized communication, reflecting the move away from mass marketing.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:22:16 AM

with Moya internet service, businesses in africa would be able to to align with the way consumers make purchasing decisions. It will enable them to build relations with customers and prospects through regular, low-cost personalized communication, reflecting the move away from mass marketing.

Moya will make the internet connection on african region more afordable and faster speed. And the company behind got years of experience before they launch this ICO PROJECT . It will surely make easier communications on the most african region if this project succeed.
kaspersky15

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:53:40 PM

i hope this project wiil help a lot in the african citizen and ihope this project will became successful. and ia read toknes of moya will have discount almost 30% off
Ganerch

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:05:18 PM

Hello. Thanks for your interest in the Moya Networks project. The target markets for the project are Governments, International businesses, Banks, Large local businesses, Internet Service Providers, Wireless operators, Agri business and Homes----basically the entire under served African Internet/Data market.

Ok thanks for your answer. Im glad that Moya team answers my questions quickly. Hope all of them will be informed regarding this project.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:18:51 PM

Ok thanks for your answer. Im glad that Moya team answers my questions quickly. Hope all of them will be informed regarding this project.
So in short their targets are all internet users. May it be big or small, corporation or retailers. They cover all internet users. Good they will replace the current internet provider they have right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: