Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:51:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15348 times)
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:51:01 PM

In light of the net neutrality noise, is that a threat to peer to peer blockchain platforms? I hope moya stands with net neutrality, and boosts p2p platforms. be the alternative for centralized Internet Service Providers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:52:14 PM

betterr internet will give boost on tourism too.. most of the people now is  looking for a place where they can still connect p2p through net ..
better connection will give better tourist Cheesy

On point! and other tourists go on tour while working. If they have a stable internet in africa it is possible to work too while enjoying. go moya! Cheesy

Tourism will really boost since most of the people are rellyng on internet they will not travel if there’s bo internet. Having moya network in africa will boost it for sure
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:54:04 PM

I hope that Moya will hav more social media campaign. I have’t seen any ads on insta or in FB while I have seen other coins that are advertised there. With good social media ads more people will be aware of this project and more investors will come. Support Moya!

Hello. We have started some targeted FB adds today. More to come! Thanks for the tip

Great move. Advertisements are a must for projects like this one. It is just right to invest a lot in advertising your project. To spread awareness about it. Specially at times like this where people are getting more and more curious about crypto currencies and are looking for ways to get in the game.

I hope instagram and twitter. The best audience is on twitter crypto enthusiaast use twitter just for Crypto Things
Moya Networks

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:11:18 PM

Morroco is art of AFRICA way in the NORTH right ? i just read on a thread here that bitcoin is ban there ? will be this a bad effect for the project ? i told them that a prooject is having a development through interrnet on your country then having bitcoin or doing crypto is a sin ?
sad to know bout this thing ... thought china was the only one whos against crypto then now another countryr on it . this is an opportunity for every human being on their boutry. arethey afraid of people earning with out having tax because bitcoin is not documented ?
No Santino. Venezuela also banned bitcoin and anyone who will caught engaging in bitcoin will be jailed and still read in a news somewhere another country the same with Venezuela.

Maybe they Ban Bitcoin but not the ICO itself. but more to that the project won't be affected nontheless government will ban ICO also just like other countries in ASIA.

Is that legit?
Unless an article with a credible source is provided lets us not speculate on this. If there is one then please share so we are all informed. I also think that this would have no effect in the Moya Project.

Whether it’s legit or not it’s not affecting the project itself moya will gone wild once it kicked off. Money fot investor will be many

Yes, and please do give a credible source next time to clarify..

That is correct,  I think moya is targeting many countries for investing and if one country doesn't join there are still many out there that will invest in this project.

Hi. The Moya ICO is targeted worldwide. Thanks.
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:08:42 AM

betterr internet will give boost on tourism too.. most of the people now is  looking for a place where they can still connect p2p through net ..

On point! and other tourists go on tour while working. If they have a stable internet in africa it is possible to work too while enjoying. go moya! Cheesy

Tourism will really boost since most of the people are rellyng on internet they will not travel if there’s bo internet. Having moya network in africa will boost it for sure

Well some still do, with expensive data plans and such. Not very appealing. So yeah when local internet is existent and good, more people will consider Africa as a destination.

coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:37:01 AM

Yeah I agree with you too . It will give a plus point if Africa has a good internet service provider that can boost tourist while making their job on tour.
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:59:11 AM

Internet is certainly one of the best technology of mankind. Internet has made life so easier that become an indispensable part of every aspect of our life. One of the best benefits that internet users enjoy is communication. Because of MOYA, people living in completely different areas in the world can communicate with each other smoothly through the internet.
Yes, and I believe all every country and its people deserves to have a better network towards a better way of life. Internet has made so many lives easier and connecting countries, people, and family.

I agree, the use of internet nowadays create a vast loop of communication . It has made every work easier and more productive. MOYA will definitely have an impact on imrpoving the lives and the community in Africa.

That is right. MOYA's project will be a great opportunity for the African people in order for them to cope with the fast growing technology we have right now. This will truly help their economy to grow fast and even keep pace with the emerging countries.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
raven1322

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:44:20 PM

I hope that Moya will hav more social media campaign. I have’t seen any ads on insta or in FB while I have seen other coins that are advertised there. With good social media ads more people will be aware of this project and more investors will come. Support Moya!

Hello. We have started some targeted FB adds today. More to come! Thanks for the tip

Great move. Advertisements are a must for projects like this one. It is just right to invest a lot in advertising your project. To spread awareness about it. Specially at times like this where people are getting more and more curious about crypto currencies and are looking for ways to get in the game.

I hope instagram and twitter. The best audience is on twitter crypto enthusiaast use twitter just for Crypto Things

Twitter is where most crypto OGs hang out so yeah Wink but for mass adoption and new people, Facebook and Instagram are excellent additions!

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:46:20 PM

people are easily touchh with social media fcebook and twitter is a very platform so i think thats idea is really good .. people in earth are not into forums ( most of them )
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:01:18 PM

is there any official page of the project ? facebook or twitter i want to follow this.. i hope they can post every update there, conference and every step forwarding to success of this ICO
i searched on facebook saw some post related to MOYA project but still not see any moya page. i think we need to wait more time, i think they are just setting the page and will release soon!
https://twitter.com/MoyaNetworks this may help for now guys. moya networks on twitter.
their last update was november 16, 2017 and silent after that ! maybe they are busy on developing their projects
yrrehc16

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:31:08 PM

Token Sale is NOW
https://moyanetworks.com/
There is a lot of potential for IT and internet-related services and expansion on the continent of Africa but it all starts with internet connectivity and Moya Networks is aiming to provide it. It takes expertise and industry connection to be able to lay the high capacity fiber optic cable in the depths of the ocean, using a submarine and finely skilled installation pros. At Moya Network, we have contracts already in place with profits built into the deal. We will provide what the people of Africa demand, by raising the funds to acquire the materials and to do the work that is required to get Africa online at higher speeds for a fair price.
calling for whales of Africa and some rich people this is the time to help your country. contribute on the  big development project for your country.. this is a must win project .
tatalin

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:42:56 PM

is there any official page of the project ? facebook or twitter i want to follow this.. i hope they can post every update there, conference and every step forwarding to success of this ICO

They are active in their telegram channel. You may follow them to get the latest updates. You can see their telegram channel on the first page.

[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
yrrehc16

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:44:11 PM

second quarter oofthe year 2018 will be the most intgeresting part , we will see that time the  real project of MOYA and i am very happy to the country htey choose ( AFRICA )
You just saw the roadmap pal Cheesy  they will start on the 4th quarter of the current year.. they will gather prospective clients , a very good choice of move for the team. really planned well
santino11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:48:35 PM

They are active in their telegram channel. You may follow them to get the latest updates. You can see their telegram channel on the first page.
please give the link here i want to join their telegram to be updated everyday , twitter is not that active coz they post very few there and almost 10 days ago the last post they made !
tatalin

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:03:22 PM

please give the link here i want to join their telegram to be updated everyday , twitter is not that active coz they post very few there and almost 10 days ago the last post they made !

https://t.me/moyanetwks
This is the link. I hope this is the right link I copied.  Cheesy

santino11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:24:32 PM

https://t.me/moyanetwks
This is the link. I hope this is the right link I copied.  Cheesy
thanks pal.. 87 current members, moya networks are in slow pace now .. they are on pre sale right? i hope theyy can have the hard cap.. joined the group now
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:26:35 PM

May I know who are the target market of this project? I just want to calculate the potential buyers of this project because Im hoping for more investors and believers of this project.

Hello. Thanks for your interest in the Moya Networks project. The target markets for the project are Governments, International businesses, Banks, Large local businesses, Internet Service Providers, Wireless operators, Agri business and Homes----basically the entire under served African Internet/Data market.

Ok thanks for your answer. Im glad that Moya team answers my questions quickly. Hope all of them will be informed regarding this project.
So in short their targets are all internet users. May it be big or small, corporation or retailers. They cover all internet users. Good they will replace the current internet provider they have right now.

Im glad that people in Africa will definitely improve their lives and make their whole nation be informed about cryptocurrency. I cant wait for Moya to go to exchange!

The main goal f this project is to improved the experience of all African community thru fast and reliable internet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
raven1322

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:32:29 PM

Teachers use the Internet to supplement their lessons, and a number of prestigious universities have opened up free online lectures and courses to everyone. It has even allowed retired teachers to read to and educate children in poorer countries. MoYA nETworks  internet service can help access thousand or probably millions of Africans free educational material on the internet once their Moya networks internet service starts.

Yes. This is true. A teacher's job is something that is not any less important than off a doctor or an engineer. A doctor saves lives of people, an engineer, builds a whole bunch of thngs that prople can benefit from, but a teacher is the one that molds a child, builds him/her up to hecome someone great and useful to the community. and by doing this, the teacher opens up a lot of doors for that child's future so one day he can truly love and survive in this world.

This project really is something that is really needed.

Almost every profession today requires access to the internet to provide an edge! It has truly become a necessity and a requirement.

Mustard!!!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:35:52 PM

second quarter oofthe year 2018 will be the most intgeresting part , we will see that time the  real project of MOYA and i am very happy to the country htey choose ( AFRICA )

Team MOYA definitely made a right choice in helping Africa take their internet speed to the next level. Smiley

Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Mustard!!!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:47:17 PM

Token Sale is NOW
https://moyanetworks.com/
There is a lot of potential for IT and internet-related services and expansion on the continent of Africa but it all starts with internet connectivity and Moya Networks is aiming to provide it. It takes expertise and industry connection to be able to lay the high capacity fiber optic cable in the depths of the ocean, using a submarine and finely skilled installation pros. At Moya Network, we have contracts already in place with profits built into the deal. We will provide what the people of Africa demand, by raising the funds to acquire the materials and to do the work that is required to get Africa online at higher speeds for a fair price.

thank you for this update, I'm pretty sure many will support the ICO sale specially those who will benefit the project first hand. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: