Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:31:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15348 times)
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:09:17 AM

The current round will end in a day.

I heard many invested. I hope it will be like that until the ico ends Cheesy

I'm very excited and have lots of hope for this project.

Not just many but the count of investor is overwhelming. I hope ICO will be sold out so that the project can launch as soon as possible. SO that Moya network presence will be felt in Africa.
Yes. I hope this ICO fund they will have will be able to fund all the expenses they will be needing for depeloping this project. Too good to lose this opportunity. This project is for a good cause.

I hope so too. We won't wait for long now, The ICO's almost over. Cheesy

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:51:32 PM

Not just many but the count of investor is overwhelming. I hope ICO will be sold out so that the project can launch as soon as possible. SO that Moya network presence will be felt in Africa.
Yes. I hope this ICO fund they will have will be able to fund all the expenses they will be needing for depeloping this project. Too good to lose this opportunity. This project is for a good cause.

Ico will be successful. Once it done i'm excited for the exchange!
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:32:17 AM

Surely it is sold out as long as we continue supporting this project! Hopping that when it get to exchange our investment sill double!
FostTheGreat

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:54:02 AM

Surely it is sold out as long as we continue supporting this project! Hopping that when it get to exchange our investment sill double!

It will, Im sure of it. Moya is legit! Even in this thread you can see that the admin is very responsive. That is a sign of a good company Cheesy

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Ganerch

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:42:58 PM

It will, Im sure of it. Moya is legit! Even in this thread you can see that the admin is very responsive. That is a sign of a good company Cheesy

I agree with you in that, every question I ask in this thread is answered by Moya admin. This thread is really helpful.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:37:51 PM

I hope the best in this project so that all can get what they want through this project. and I look forward to that moment
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:15:52 PM

Which currency will be accepted during the ICO?

Moya accepts Ethereum (eth) and Bitcoin (btc)

Does moya have plans to include more currencies to its list of accepted currencies to cover a lot of investors?
Because there are also people who prefer other crypto currencies for only god knows what other reasons they have.
I think it would be a nice thing to do i think. But even so, an investor would really put an effort if he or she really wants to invest.
So i think this won't be needed. I'm just curious.
Emdppablo

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:28:10 PM

Does moya have plans to include more currencies to its list of accepted currencies to cover a lot of investors?
Because there are also people who prefer other crypto currencies for only god knows what other reasons they have.
I think it would be a nice thing to do i think. But even so, an investor would really put an effort if he or she really wants to invest.

Hello if people wants to invest on moya, they should buy BTC from their fiat since that's the gateway. Anyway the time today is for the old school to adopt. If they don't they will be left behind
Gracechen17

Activity: 367

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:38:37 PM

Hello if people wants to invest on moya, they should buy BTC from their fiat since that's the gateway. Anyway the time today is for the old school to adopt. If they don't they will be left behind
I think its not that big issue since BTC and ETH are the leading currencies right now in crypto world. And if they really are determined they will have to since it will be them who will benefit from it.
vaughn125

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:14:51 PM

I hope the best in this project so that all can get what they want through this project. and I look forward to that moment

I do too man. Everyone here does.
vaughn125

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:41:26 AM

Yes. I should say that's true. People who wants to invest should be the ones to adjust. But this is just a simple suggestion, i mean, of all the high fees and congestions on both btc and eth, i think accepting other currencies would attract more investors as well. That is, if the fees on btc doesn't become lower and the eth congestion still doesn't get fixed.
FostTheGreat

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:48:05 AM

I think its not that big issue since BTC and ETH are the leading currencies right now in crypto world. And if they really are determined they will have to since it will be them who will benefit from it.

Yeah, who invests in cryptos without having btc and eth? Those are the 2 leading coins so I think it'll be fine.

FostTheGreat

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:49:39 AM

Yes. I should say that's true. People who wants to invest should be the ones to adjust. But this is just a simple suggestion, i mean, of all the high fees and congestions on both btc and eth, i think accepting other currencies would attract more investors as well. That is, if the fees on btc doesn't become lower and the eth congestion still doesn't get fixed.

You're right, more options = more investors.

And more convenient.

Let's wait for moya to answer Cheesy

Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:34:13 PM

And more convenient.

We were all surprised by the rapid increase of BTC and ETH since we started the ICO. We are looking in to accepting other currencies but it requires recoding the platform. We are seriously looking in to it and will announce the decision shortly. Thanks for the great input!
Ganerch

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:58:28 PM

I have a question on what year will you finish the cabling? And when will this be used by the African people? I can’t wait for the Africans to join what we are now experiencing in crypto world.
Emdppablo

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:05:03 PM

I have a question on what year will you finish the cabling? And when will this be used by the African people? I can’t wait for the Africans to join what we are now experiencing in crypto world.

I don't think that they can answer that, seems we need to have a successful ico first or have a bird's eye view on how much budget that Moya will have before the planning of it.
vaughn125

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:53:41 PM

And more convenient.

We were all surprised by the rapid increase of BTC and ETH since we started the ICO. We are looking in to accepting other currencies but it requires recoding the platform. We are seriously looking in to it and will announce the decision shortly. Thanks for the great input!

Was really just curious. But glad i could help.
The success of this project is also the success of us, the supporters amd the peiple in Africa that will greatly benefit from this exceptional project. Inam sure whatever the decisions of the team will be for the best. So i do not worry even a bit.
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:43:28 PM

Why stop at Africa? Why don't you expand further as the project grows?
Gracechen17

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:09:10 PM

I don't think that they can answer that, seems we need to have a successful ico first or have a bird's eye view on how much budget that Moya will have before the planning of it.
hey buddy! there is a roadmap in their Whitepaper i think. we better check their road map so that we know the time-line exactly. i believe that everyone located in Africa are looking forward on this project.
Gracechen17

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:13:36 PM

Why stop at Africa? Why don't you expand further as the project grows?
relax folk  Cheesy. i know this project seems to be very good and we all like it too in our place but let's just let them finish first in Africa and see what would be next. I believe if Moya will be successful in this project in Africa, it will open ideas to other investors too to  start the same project in other continents also which are not reached by Moya.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: