Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66391 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:11:32 PM

I am trying to get familiar with Peculium's artificial intelligence product. predictions of the prices for crypto-currencies is really interesting.
Many people doing crypto currency trading and everyone wants to know future price movement.

Very very interesting indeed. The cryptos are so volatile  but good to see computer learning and predictions.

If this was to be an success it would be huge.

5% out on BTC estimation isn't bad really.. Impressive, I expect BTC will go on another run soon. BTC Dominance down to 49.4%  Shocked

I concur.
You also have to knlw that AIEVE is only v.01 alpha - NLP is not integrated yet but is very soon!

If you look at her predictions from the past week she managed several times to predict with around 1.5% error margin Cheesy

Very impressive considering it's v.01 LOL.

That's crazy, I am truly excited for this, what a great tool this could turn out to be.

Very excited and certainly chucking in a couple quid  Cool
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:13:34 PM

I am amazed by this project, very exciting!

I follow them since the start of this ICO. They are really doing a good job. They did a airdrop first to get the coin know, and now you can see that investors are investing in it.

Yep the fact that they are doing an airdrop + ico is smart it really helps to generate buzz around the token a smart idea that more groups should do, they just need to manage the amounts to make sure the value of the token remains high and demand high as well.

Yea,you're right, still yet to get an airdrop, managing the amount is of paramount importance in every project, as this influences the price in coin exchanges, currency is meant to be scarce, that's one of the good qualities of a means of exchange and a strong community base is needed to achieve a great impact , i've been going through the white paper, they seem to know the game, still on it though, so far, looks promising, ICO is only 25%, also saw the part of it been planned to be traded on poloneix via twitter, which is a good thing, lets just keep fingers crossed

Wow i totally missed the post about poloniex thats really great news as its a high volume exchange and on top of that it's my primary exchange XD So really excited for that news.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:22:32 PM

What is peculium.... Can't seem to find where it was describe

oh come on, really? let me help you with a link to the best possibility to get information about the project: https://peculium.io/
and there is a slack channel, where you can ask everything you want to know https://join.slack.com/t/peculium/shared_invite/enQtMjc2Nzc5NjA0Nzg4LTJiYmYyMGQ0Y2VlYzUyOTcwOTIwYmRkNzczODQyMWMyZWE4ZGZkMGM3NGU5OTRkM2YwNWQ5MmFlNjkzNmI4M2Q

Thanks for answering...just read through and joined the slack channel....really appreciate the courtesy
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:30:12 PM

Thanks for this...i did mine yesterday and i just checked it is still saying awaiting manual confirmation
is that a problem?

Our airdrop team will manually verify because you will have to stay in our telegram group until the 24th january!
Afterwards you can instantly claim the airdrop tokens on our TGE platform and can do whatever you wish with the tokens! Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:35:39 PM

What is peculium.... Can't seem to find where it was describe

oh come on, really? let me help you with a link to the best possibility to get information about the project: https://peculium.io/
and there is a slack channel, where you can ask everything you want to know https://join.slack.com/t/peculium/shared_invite/enQtMjc2Nzc5NjA0Nzg4LTJiYmYyMGQ0Y2VlYzUyOTcwOTIwYmRkNzczODQyMWMyZWE4ZGZkMGM3NGU5OTRkM2YwNWQ5MmFlNjkzNmI4M2Q

Lol comes to post with information and pages of pages of discussions, ignores their website and their chat channels and just posts "huh", how about read a little, questions are welcome but seriously at least try to peruse the basic documentation available and come back with specific questions.

Haha my bad....i just miss this stuffs especially when i come in and it is far ahead, it was on above 30 pages when i walked in and my laziness stepped in with me...
i think i am a lazy fella
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:57:23 PM

AIEVE is doing great job. I did not check the outcome yesterday. Anybody know about it? Overall the performance is really great. If I am an active crypto teaser, I would like to have one for me.

She predicted 20.1 k per btc but i was 19.1 k at the end of the day.
This is an error of 5.24%! Smiley

Thanks for the info. I love this. crypto currencies are moving wild these days. Its impossible to predict with 0% error. For me 2 to 5% error is too good. That means AIEVE is doing very good job. My full support to her and I still agree that I cannot win AIEVE.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:34:21 PM

I am trying to get familiar with Peculium's artificial intelligence product. predictions of the prices for crypto-currencies is really interesting.
Many people doing crypto currency trading and everyone wants to know future price movement.

Very very interesting indeed. The cryptos are so volatile  but good to see computer learning and predictions.

If this was to be an success it would be huge.

5% out on BTC estimation isn't bad really.. Impressive, I expect BTC will go on another run soon. BTC Dominance down to 49.4%  Shocked

I concur.
You also have to knlw that AIEVE is only v.01 alpha - NLP is not integrated yet but is very soon!

If you look at her predictions from the past week she managed several times to predict with around 1.5% error margin Cheesy

Very impressive considering it's v.01 LOL.

That's crazy, I am truly excited for this, what a great tool this could turn out to be.

Very excited and certainly chucking in a couple quid  Cool

Yeah it’s only going to get better and more accurate as the software becomes more developed. Peculium is a great project with huge potential!

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:05:36 PM

I am amazed by this project, very exciting!

I follow them since the start of this ICO. They are really doing a good job. They did a airdrop first to get the coin know, and now you can see that investors are investing in it.

Yep the fact that they are doing an airdrop + ico is smart it really helps to generate buzz around the token a smart idea that more groups should do, they just need to manage the amounts to make sure the value of the token remains high and demand high as well.

Yea,you're right, still yet to get an airdrop, managing the amount is of paramount importance in every project, as this influences the price in coin exchanges, currency is meant to be scarce, that's one of the good qualities of a means of exchange and a strong community base is needed to achieve a great impact , i've been going through the white paper, they seem to know the game, still on it though, so far, looks promising, ICO is only 25%, also saw the part of it been planned to be traded on poloneix via twitter, which is a good thing, lets just keep fingers crossed

Wow i totally missed the post about poloniex thats really great news as its a high volume exchange and on top of that it's my primary exchange XD So really excited for that news.

Yea, diversification on various exchanges is of utmost importance, just want to understand the part of risk management, the white paper said the risk is minimum, i would have love to know that works in terms of percentage, so far, it looks cool, still following the prediction thread to get a hang of how it works, imagine a place to determine how the rise and fall of any crypto you desire, i'm seriously fascinated to see how this works, the world of coins is a very volatile place and we seriously need a guide,i for one can't wait to participate in this

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:13:42 PM

Honestly if AEIVE can get to the point that it can within some reason of certainty predict even at 60-70% if in 24 hours we'll be higher or lower it will be a huge use for something like future
Ace44

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:01:17 PM

Honestly if AEIVE can get to the point that it can within some reason of certainty predict even at 60-70% if in 24 hours we'll be higher or lower it will be a huge use for something like future

Lol, amazing right?, i keep coming back to this thread like i'm addicted to it , maybe i am, lol, this will truly be a game changer, artificial intelligence is yet to be embarrass, is still a new field of science and everyone knows that in business been a pioneer of something is of huge benefit, you can monopolize the market, checkout the issue of bitcoin and a whole lot of examples, so for the fact that is like the first of is kind that actually have a face and a team, i think i'm just overly excited about the whole project
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:36:45 PM

Lol, amazing right?, i keep coming back to this thread like i'm addicted to it , maybe i am, lol, this will truly be a game changer, artificial intelligence is yet to be embarrass, is still a new field of science and everyone knows that in business been a pioneer of something is of huge benefit, you can monopolize the market, checkout the issue of bitcoin and a whole lot of examples, so for the fact that is like the first of is kind that actually have a face and a team, i think i'm just overly excited about the whole project

LOL it's easy to get excited about projects with a lot of potential and this is definitly something with a LOT of potential it just needs further testing and adjustments to get it into the sweet spot i imagine.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:06:07 PM

predictions for cryptocurrencies are already very good. But I'm sure that AI can be used for many other things. Are there any plans for which AIEVE can be used also?

p.s.: i am very proud about my first prediction, only 5.55% error:-)
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:10:07 PM

I see the technique of AEIVE rather critically, of course you could interpret the behavior of people, but if really every time after a fork or "bulling time" a rebuy / reinvest takes place can not say. only my opinion.
neflixzero

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:47:13 AM

did airdrop still available ?, i want to join with this project .. thanks before
Ace44

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:24:12 AM

I see the technique of AEIVE rather critically, of course you could interpret the behavior of people, but if really every time after a fork or "bulling time" a rebuy / reinvest takes place can not say. only my opinion.

Yea, but is not really the case most times, i guess it majorly depends on the kind of cryptocurrency that is involved, the big boys like bitcoins and ethereum can follow the path you stated above but many others can't, some cryptos  are volatile and the minor ones known as the altcoins are really the ones with very unpredictable nature, this is where i will like to see the true power of AIEVE, if it can work perfectly on this aspect with minimal risk, then i think this project will surely be a powerful game changer, i will also like to know if this is focused on a particular set of coins
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:55:12 AM

did airdrop still available ?, i want to join with this project .. thanks before
My guess is the airdrop is over. It was a long time ago and only 5000 participants maximum...
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:13:45 AM

My guess is the airdrop is over. It was a long time ago and only 5000 participants maximum...

Hey we have a new airdrop for our telegram group!
Please join us on telegram to participate, Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:26:00 AM

predictions for cryptocurrencies are already very good. But I'm sure that AI can be used for many other things. Are there any plans for which AIEVE can be used also?

p.s.: i am very proud about my first prediction, only 5.55% error:-)

You are joining the contest too? It is amazing right. But I am terrible with predicting! My error percentage was 11% the bot is beating me hard. Lets hope our next predictions will be better

Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:01:25 AM

Yea, but is not really the case most times, i guess it majorly depends on the kind of cryptocurrency that is involved, the big boys like bitcoins and ethereum can follow the path you stated above but many others can't, some cryptos  are volatile and the minor ones known as the altcoins are really the ones with very unpredictable nature, this is where i will like to see the true power of AIEVE, if it can work perfectly on this aspect with minimal risk, then i think this project will surely be a powerful game changer, i will also like to know if this is focused on a particular set of coins

I guess the purpose of the whole thing is to set up a Coinitrader through algorythms which automatically gains profits through skilful cyclical anti-cyclical behavior. Here, I see a risk for the market, when an artificial intelligence intervenes.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:26:55 AM

For me it's always a question of cove of the initial starting point.  If AIEVE is first introduced for stock markets it would have been mega hit already. Crypto is a budding field. Still long way to go with lots of hurdles and especially huge volatality. May be tran have answer for their choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: