Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
D_M_G

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:19:40 AM

Current order status

New orders : $26,175.82 - 0.32%
 Successful orders : $860,988.59 - 10.44%
 Orders in progress. : $0.00 - 0.00%
 Manual Orders Verification : $7,358,875.57 - 89.24%

Good going for peculium subscription. Today is last day for 15% bonus ?

Yes! But 10% Bonus starts! Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:28:51 AM

Ok so I read the entire white paper and all available data on the website.  I feel like it could use a more simplified version, a brief summary of the main points as it was very long and wordy and I can't imagine many people get through it unless they are lawyers!

I propose that somebody (or perhaps a small team of us) put the information regards to this project into summary so that it is easier for newcomers (like me) to understand and get into!

Who wants to do this, or help me to do this?  Answers on a postcard!  Thanks.

Imo the whitepaper was not very technical, judging from other whitepapers I have read so far, this one was quite easy to go through.
Maybe it is for the best to have a whitepaper written in such a way so that it is easy to read for the general audience, considering the fact that most of the investors aren't developers!

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:29:22 AM

Every one talking about hodl and hodl, so should we hodl till we die, then when is one expected to sell to take back capital and look into other things

if we should hodl then there won't be any token in circulation then.

P.S i believe and know the power of hodling

While I do more of holding, at least half of my coin for months, there will surely be people willing to dump. And you will agree with me that there are practically more dumper than holders. If we ask decide to dump them there will excess token in the market causing a price drop. Though I get your message shall, we really just can't hold for a life time. We will need to surely sell at a point a take the profit. That's essences of everything.

Nowadays, attitude of people is changing due to increase in the price of all altcoins and tokens. Price is going in an unimaginable territory. So I guess people learn from that and hold the nice project tokens especially when it is very hot like Peculium. So I don't expect much dumping in this case. Fingers crossed.

Trust me even with the impressive future of the coin, you will be surprised to see people dump. They just don't know what it means to hold a coin for a while. This is really a huge challenge faced by crypto projects

I dont agree that this is a challenge. At the beginning there were more dumps, but with market cap growing and popularity and demand rising, people take advantage when there is a dump

I agree. Of course there are always those who dump, but in good projects the number of dumpers is usually pretty small and they do not affect the price of the token too much.

No one can predict the future of a ICO 100% correct. So better to monitor the progress of good project like peculium and its Products AIEVE, how closely it predict the price of crypto currency. If prediction always above 90% then it will be huge success.

Honestly if it's right over 60% of the time the fact is its already something to call home about, especially with futures starting to hit the cryptocurrency world. The fact is targeting which way a market is moving is already a huge move, if it can predict it with accuracy especially at 80+% it will be a game changer for its members

I think it is quite a project and is my largest attention  at the moment.  I have a friend who is quick in trading   and suggested to invest  in it. I started investing about a month ago.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:40:08 AM

Ok so I read the entire white paper and all available data on the website.  I feel like it could use a more simplified version, a brief summary of the main points as it was very long and wordy and I can't imagine many people get through it unless they are lawyers!

I propose that somebody (or perhaps a small team of us) put the information regards to this project into summary so that it is easier for newcomers (like me) to understand and get into!

Imo the whitepaper was not very technical, judging from other whitepapers I have read so far, this one was quite easy to go through.
Maybe it is for the best to have a whitepaper written in such a way so that it is easy to read for the general audience, considering the fact that most of the investors aren't developers!

I agree with this, but as you say in the last paragraph - It's probably more to aim towards non-techy people / normal investors that aren't devs.

I'm glad the 15% bonus has ended, down to 10% now. Excited for this by mid 2018 - should see some good gains
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

The whole point of the white paper is for it to go into a lot of detail and clearly explain the project to investors.

Peculium did a good job with the whitepaper. I understand there are a few holes where the information could have been a bit clearer but overall they explained all aspects of the project.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

Every one talking about hodl and hodl, so should we hodl till we die, then when is one expected to sell to take back capital and look into other things

While I do more of holding, at least half of my coin for months, there will surely be people willing to dump. And you will agree with me that there are practically more dumper than holders. If we ask decide to dump them there will excess token in the market causing a price drop. Though I get your message shall, we really just can't hold for a life time. We will need to surely sell at a point a take the profit. That's essences of everything.

Nowadays, attitude of people is changing due to increase in the price of all altcoins and tokens. Price is going in an unimaginable territory. So I guess people learn from that and hold the nice project tokens especially when it is very hot like Peculium. So I don't expect much dumping in this case. Fingers crossed.

Trust me even with the impressive future of the coin, you will be surprised to see people dump. They just don't know what it means to hold a coin for a while. This is really a huge challenge faced by crypto projects

I dont agree that this is a challenge. At the beginning there were more dumps, but with market cap growing and popularity and demand rising, people take advantage when there is a dump

I agree. Of course there are always those who dump, but in good projects the number of dumpers is usually pretty small and they do not affect the price of the token too much.

No one can predict the future of a ICO 100% correct. So better to monitor the progress of good project like peculium and its Products AIEVE, how closely it predict the price of crypto currency. If prediction always above 90% then it will be huge success.

Honestly if it's right over 60% of the time the fact is its already something to call home about, especially with futures starting to hit the cryptocurrency world. The fact is targeting which way a market is moving is already a huge move, if it can predict it with accuracy especially at 80+% it will be a game changer for its members

I think it is quite a project and is my largest attention  at the moment.  I have a friend who is quick in trading   and suggested to invest  in it. I started investing about a month ago.

That's really good to hear, peculium so far has been blazing hot on everyone's lips and the more i hear it, the more i get motivated and excited to have invested in this project Smiley
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

The whole point of the white paper is for it to go into a lot of detail and clearly explain the project to investors.

Peculium did a good job with the whitepaper. I understand there are a few holes where the information could have been a bit clearer but overall they explained all aspects of the project.

Yes. Agree with you. Peculium Team did good and short conversation in whitepaper, so all peoples can understand quickly and like this project. Peculium team really working hard on this concept. Now only 14 days are remains to end ICO and today is last day for 15% bonus..
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

I agree with this, but as you say in the last paragraph - It's probably more to aim towards non-techy people / normal investors that aren't devs.

I'm glad the 15% bonus has ended, down to 10% now. Excited for this by mid 2018 - should see some good gains

Since I guess most of the investors won't have a technical background it's good that they kept their whitepaper as simple as possible. However, some other projects decided to make a second, a more technical one for everyone who is interested in digging deeper into the project.
jamzzz123

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

Since I guess most of the investors won't have a technical background it's good that they kept their whitepaper as simple as possible. However, some other projects decided to make a second, a more technical one for everyone who is interested in digging deeper into the project.

That sounds like a great idea, accommodating the non-technical whilst the more techy guys can read the more technical one. I guess you get the best of both worlds here.

Wonder if that's somthing Peculium have produced already?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:12:25 AM

Yeah... No matter how bright and relevant a project is the team can't control the growth of that token once it reaches exchange the people or participants are the one who control the growth of the coin.

Even the great mc afee alone doesn't have that influence anymore
waldenari777

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:13:59 AM

How will it work?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

Yes. Agree with you. Peculium Team did good and short conversation in whitepaper, so all peoples can understand quickly and like this project. Peculium team really working hard on this concept. Now only 14 days are remains to end ICO and today is last day for 15% bonus..

Yeah Peculium made it easy to understand and they highlighted the key points of the project.

I like the 20% profit sharing idea from subscriptions fees for 3 years for the initial investors, I also like the idea of the solidus contract.

amktt

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

i have been following this project on slack, there are so many problems to be solve in this project but iam confident that team can do that !! keep up the good work
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

Ok so I read the entire white paper and all available data on the website.  I feel like it could use a more simplified version, a brief summary of the main points as it was very long and wordy and I can't imagine many people get through it unless they are lawyers!

Who wants to do this, or help me to do this?  Answers on a postcard!  Thanks.

Yeah Peculium made it easy to understand and they highlighted the key points of the project.

I like the 20% profit sharing idea from subscriptions fees for 3 years for the initial investors, I also like the idea of the solidus contract.

I did not see 20% profit sharing update or might be I missed that news. Where you checked that news? Could you please update that link here or twitter link regarding this 20% profit sharing related news.?
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:42:20 AM

Hello when exchanges are planned? Does need to wait when ico dates finish? Or it can be even after hardcap is reached? Thanks
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:44:33 AM

I disagree. White paper is not meant to be easy to understand, nor to be aimed towards non technical people. The whole point of white paper is to describe with great detail all aspects of the project, including the techbical part. I agree that it's important that non technucal people will be able to understand too, that is why I think there should be another, simpler paper that describes the project in an easy to understand language.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

Hello when exchanges are planned? Does need to wait when ico dates finish? Or it can be even after hardcap is reached? Thanks

I think Peculium will be listed when the ICO is over. I think that i have read it somewhere, but i don't know where. Follow them social media like on twitter they give mostly the updates there also.

jamzzz123

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:55:38 AM

I think Peculium will be listed when the ICO is over. I think that i have read it somewhere, but i don't know where. Follow them social media like on twitter they give mostly the updates there also.

Yep, all systems go after the 24 Jan - this is when ICO is over and we should see good progression from Feb+ onwards.

It's important that project isn't "rushed" to exchanges, and will be listed when it is ready.

Keep up the good work
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

Nope it can't be when the hard cap is finished it can only be after the ico but i do not think you should expect them to rush into exchange immediately after the ico.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:21:34 PM

Making a second, more technical, whitepaper is a great idea! I looked on the website but couldn't find such a document, so I asked on telegram but there is no such document for the general audience/investors

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: