Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66391 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:17:44 AM

Just read something in the whitepaper, a lot of information, especially technical information where I would rather wait for a translation.
But what I noticed is this:

At the end of every SOLIDUS period and every
financial year is a percentage of the company's profit
transferred to ETH wallet. The ETH is then
redistributed to all token holders according to the
percentage of PCL Tokens owned.

Another incentive to invest, I like this

This is a very nice initiative. Eventhough Peculium is not the first one to do that. If I were Peculium, I would have initiated litecoin or bitcoincash or dash as rewarding currency than ETH. It has become too much for ETH now. ETH cannot handle the load and is visible clearly. When possible, projects should go out of ETH and look for more stable options.

I really like that part of the white paper, it’s good for investors to know what that there is a potential dividend pay out/profit sharing initiative which is paid in ETH. It will make more people want to invest in the project and it’s a really exciting concept.
As an investor I like this BUT this won't pass the Howey test so it will make this token to be out of the major exchanges forever. I'm fine with that, what I'm not fine with is with companies changing everything after ICO to try to comply with the rules to be listed in exchanges (TrueFlip I'm looking at you).

TLDR: Dividends means this token will be stuck in etherdelta forever. I'm fine with that.

Nice points, maybe we can get an answer from the mods. For me it doesnt matter wether IT is Just available in etherdelta. I made some nice Profits there. But for newcomers this could be a reason not to Take part in Ico. Better idea, I will ask that in telegram.

Etherdelta is actually a good trading platform once you know how to use it. I once hated them until I understood it. But the only issue I have with them in their candle sticks and inability to look far back in time beyond what the site is giving you. As  well as inability to use indicators.
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:47:52 AM

In my eyes, the Howey Test is a tool for the US tax authority to declare any business U.S tax liable. It is a joke what the US has admitted to the financial market for rights. I hope that projects based on ETH such as Peculium never come under this regimentation, the anonymity in the crypto world is an important building block there.
No it's not. If something is a security, in the US Law you have to be an accredited investor to be able to buy it. So you and me and every tomboy out there are not allowed to buy it as it's seen as a too risky investment for us.

Exchanges are big corps and thus subject to scrutiny from the authorities and they don't want troubles, so they don't allow securities in big exchanges. That's why there have been plenty of delistings lately and it has become harder and harder to be listed in trex.

Okay, I did not consider this subject now. But I find it curious that the US rated an investment as too risky.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:12:54 AM

AI-based market predictions looks like to be trending now. Peculium is one of the coins that offers even more. I'm really excited.

Yep keep seeing coins try to tap into the AI field, but peculium seems to be one of the first ones to demo their SIEVE and actually show how accurate it is which a big step in the right direction for the ICO.

Having a product and demonstrating it, is definitely not a joke. There are lots of projects coming for ICO saying that they will produce in two years from now and so on. Peculium is way too far away from such projects. I will support this project fully without any hesitation.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:50:32 AM

Hey guys, I can't seem to find the AI predictions for today / rest of the week.

Can anyone see them?? not sure if I'm being an idiot
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:02:37 AM

it was the last day yesterday for the prediction-contest. was a lot of fun, hope they will do something like this again soon.
what were your results?
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:04:41 AM

Yes I see them, here are the links:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2536963.msg26641387#msg26641387 for litecoin, dash, eth

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2536966.msg26641241#msg26641241 for bitcoin

Or do you mean something difference than these links?

Maybe you mean the prediction results of the bot, no I dont see them either actually

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:29:12 AM

just a food for thought, everyone is excited about Artificial Intelligence and its adaptation in the blockchain but no one is talking about the elon musk effect and all the what if's of AI(negative sides)
Owillz

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:13:56 AM

just a food for thought, everyone is excited about Artificial Intelligence and its adaptation in the blockchain but no one is talking about the elon musk effect and all the what if's of AI(negative sides)

There is most times disadvantages that come with most things in life. AI is not excluded in anyway, using of artificial intelligence depends on personal decisions. Compare the positive with the negative and weigh your options. Go for the one that suits you most
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:16:24 AM

Investors buying Peculium, will be able to benefit from our first offer First Solidus Contract. For each purchased Peculium, 25% will be automatically injected back into the Fund of First Solidus Contract.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:20:59 AM

Investors buying Peculium, will be able to benefit from our first offer First Solidus Contract. For each purchased Peculium, 25% will be automatically injected back into the Fund of First Solidus Contract.

What is this Solidus contract? I am hearing this for the first time. Anything similar to bonus? or something else? What will happen to those airdrop participants who hold PCL tokens? they will also get extra 25%? looking forward for more details about this contract.
jamzzz123

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:32:05 AM

it was the last day yesterday for the prediction-contest. was a lot of fun, hope they will do something like this again soon.
what were your results?

What a shame, I hadn't actually participated. I was going to start from today Smiley

Maybe they will go something similar for the coming weeks, the predictions were really quite accurate.

Great first week trial of AI!
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:09:10 PM

what were your results?

Really? They should have done this for a longer period, just to show how reliable the AI bot actually is. I really loved the contest

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:26:50 PM

What is this Solidus contract? I am hearing this for the first time. Anything similar to bonus? or something else? What will happen to those airdrop participants who hold PCL tokens? they will also get extra 25%? looking forward for more details about this contract.

an few parts out of the whitepaper:

SOLIDUS is an end to end smart-contract designed specifically for Businesses and
Institutions. In comparison to the First Solidus Contract, SOLIDUS is offered at
various intervals of 1 week, 1 month, quarterly, and 6 months.
SOLIDUS integrates all (137+) basic algorithm features such as security, stability,
balance, serenity. Apart from the technical analysis, indicators and the rating
reports, all benefits available on the PECULIUM platform are already integrated
into the SOLIDUS. Most importantly, SOLIDUS benefits from the power of AIΞVE's
self-governing. SOLIDUS allows a limited modulation of AIΞVE.

The First SOLIDUS contract is a special solidus contract designed specifically for
the ICO investors. This contract allows ICO investors to benefit from all the
premium features of SOLIDUS contract as well as the AIEVE's investment
consulting completely free. The investors can enjoy these premium benefits for
lifetime, as long as they continue participation in First SOLIDUS contract. These
benefits are limited to 25% value of their ICO investments.

so there is another benefit for early investors

Have to say, i  do not understand everything here, still wait for a translation into german
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:58:17 PM

AI-based market predictions looks like to be trending now. Peculium is one of the coins that offers even more. I'm really excited.

Yep keep seeing coins try to tap into the AI field, but peculium seems to be one of the first ones to demo their SIEVE and actually show how accurate it is which a big step in the right direction for the ICO.

Having a product and demonstrating it, is definitely not a joke. There are lots of projects coming for ICO saying that they will produce in two years from now and so on. Peculium is way too far away from such projects. I will support this project fully without any hesitation.

I really do agree with you on the aspect of demonstration and like i stated earlier, alot of faceless projects are there, claiming what they can't offer, i'm usually careful when it comes to ICOs but for some reasons, i can't help but have a positive vibe about this one, one thing is to say you can do something, the other is actually proving that you can do it, which is what they are doing, giving investors an opportunity to feel the experience of AIEVE before the actual game begins, a good strategy to win investors over, which is working.
Owillz

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:18:56 PM

what were your results?

What a shame, I hadn't actually participated. I was going to start from today Smiley

Maybe they will go something similar for the coming weeks, the predictions were really quite accurate.

OH. Sorry about that. You are a day too late. The AI actually did well as it appears and I think they may have gotten the need trust from the public within these few days
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:22:11 PM

an few parts out of the whitepaper:

SOLIDUS is an end to end smart-contract designed specifically for Businesses and
Institutions. In comparison to the First Solidus Contract, SOLIDUS is offered at
various intervals of 1 week, 1 month, quarterly, and 6 months.
SOLIDUS integrates all (137+) basic algorithm features such as security, stability,
balance, serenity. Apart from the technical analysis, indicators and the rating
reports, all benefits available on the PECULIUM platform are already integrated
into the SOLIDUS. Most importantly, SOLIDUS benefits from the power of AIΞVE's
self-governing. SOLIDUS allows a limited modulation of AIΞVE.

The First SOLIDUS contract is a special solidus contract designed specifically for
the ICO investors. This contract allows ICO investors to benefit from all the
premium features of SOLIDUS contract as well as the AIEVE's investment
consulting completely free. The investors can enjoy these premium benefits for
lifetime, as long as they continue participation in First SOLIDUS contract. These
benefits are limited to 25% value of their ICO investments.

so there is another benefit for early investors

Have to say, i  do not understand everything here, still wait for a translation into german

Thats amazing to read. I will read more in the white paper and try to understand further. Peculium knows more about the future and their play with AI is their intellegence. Way to go. With lots of investors already pouring their investment, Peculium will acheive its goals and roadmap easily.
CaneCorso420

Activity: 49
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:24:48 PM

i try to google autc on my account on web for claim tokens. But the app give error something i dont know.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:42:31 PM

Today is last day for Pre-ICO (Started on December 17th until December 21th)
Immediately afterwards the Peculium main ICO will commence!
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:43:31 PM

what were your results?

Yes it got some great results I think the devs will be very pleased with how it performed! Hopefully they will run another trial run soon!

jamzzz123

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:44:01 PM

Today is last day for Pre-ICO (Started on December 17th until December 21th)
Immediately afterwards the Peculium main ICO will commence!

Last chance to get some cheap Peculium then,, hmmmmm - gonna bag a load quick Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: