Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

Ok so I read the entire white paper and all available data on the website.  I feel like it could use a more simplified version, a brief summary of the main points as it was very long and wordy and I can't imagine many people get through it unless they are lawyers!

I propose that somebody (or perhaps a small team of us) put the information regards to this project into summary so that it is easier for newcomers (like me) to understand and get into!

Who wants to do this, or help me to do this?  Answers on a postcard!  Thanks.

The whole point of the white paper is for it to go into a lot of detail and clearly explain the project to investors.

Peculium did a good job with the whitepaper. I understand there are a few holes where the information could have been a bit clearer but overall they explained all aspects of the project.

Yes. Agree with you. Peculium Team did good and short conversation in whitepaper, so all peoples can understand quickly and like this project. Peculium team really working hard on this concept. Now only 14 days are remains to end ICO and today is last day for 15% bonus..

Yeah Peculium made it easy to understand and they highlighted the key points of the project.

I like the 20% profit sharing idea from subscriptions fees for 3 years for the initial investors, I also like the idea of the solidus contract.

I did not see 20% profit sharing update or might be I missed that news. Where you checked that news? Could you please update that link here or twitter link regarding this 20% profit sharing related news.?

you can read that in the whiterpaper, page 25:

For first three years, 20% of PECULIUM corporate profits
will be distributed among PECULIUM investors on a yearly basis proportional to
their contribution during the crowd-sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

Ok so I read the entire white paper and all available data on the website.  I feel like it could use a more simplified version, a brief summary of the main points as it was very long and wordy and I can't imagine many people get through it unless they are lawyers!

I propose that somebody (or perhaps a small team of us) put the information regards to this project into summary so that it is easier for newcomers (like me) to understand and get into!

Who wants to do this, or help me to do this?  Answers on a postcard!  Thanks.

The whole point of the white paper is for it to go into a lot of detail and clearly explain the project to investors.

Peculium did a good job with the whitepaper. I understand there are a few holes where the information could have been a bit clearer but overall they explained all aspects of the project.

Yes. Agree with you. Peculium Team did good and short conversation in whitepaper, so all peoples can understand quickly and like this project. Peculium team really working hard on this concept. Now only 14 days are remains to end ICO and today is last day for 15% bonus..

Yeah Peculium made it easy to understand and they highlighted the key points of the project.

I like the 20% profit sharing idea from subscriptions fees for 3 years for the initial investors, I also like the idea of the solidus contract.

I did not see 20% profit sharing update or might be I missed that news. Where you checked that news? Could you please update that link here or twitter link regarding this 20% profit sharing related news.?

Certainly, Peculium have stated in their white paper that they will share 20% of their profits between investors. You can see confirmation of this on page 25 of their white paper.

White Paper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwJ8L6bES0uca3k4Mk1SbGlMdVE/view

Quote from the white paper:

"PECULIUM also expects to generate profits from fees, commissions, and by subscriptions to AIΞVE. For first three years, 20% of PECULIUM corporate profits will be distributed among PECULIUM investors on a yearly basis proportional to their contribution during the crowd-sale. Investors will not be required to hold tokens to be eligible for receiving distributed corporate profits."

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:58:35 PM

How will it work?

Well, thats a pretty wide question. In short, Peculium is a saving management platform that uses artificial intelligence for the managing of a cryptocurrency portfolio. But I would really suggest you to go to their website, read the whitepaper and then afterwards come back and ask more specific questions.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

Ok so I read the entire white paper and all available data on the website.  I feel like it could use a more simplified version, a brief summary of the main points as it was very long and wordy and I can't imagine many people get through it unless they are lawyers!

Who wants to do this, or help me to do this?  Answers on a postcard!  Thanks.

If you really want to make a summary of Peculiums whitepaper, you should contact the bounty manager, maybe you can get bounty rewards for going through all the trouble. It is similar as writing a blog

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:37:39 PM

How will it work?

Well, thats a pretty wide question. In short, Peculium is a saving management platform that uses artificial intelligence for the managing of a cryptocurrency portfolio. But I would really suggest you to go to their website, read the whitepaper and then afterwards come back and ask more specific questions.

With AI they mean machine learning based decision making, sentiment analysis is a common form of analysis by processing large quantity of data.
The data feed comes from popular social media sites.
It's like the idea they used in the movie Ex Machina, where the brain of the robot operates based on the information that is available on the internet.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

Hello when exchanges are planned? Does need to wait when ico dates finish? Or it can be even after hardcap is reached? Thanks

Peculium team seems to have very good planning about exchanges. They will notify us once ICO is closed. This is also rule described by the big exchanges nowadays. Not sure whether they can disclose exchanges after the hardcap is reached without closing the ICO..
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:01:18 PM

Hello when exchanges are planned? Does need to wait when ico dates finish? Or it can be even after hardcap is reached? Thanks

Peculium team seems to have very good planning about exchanges. They will notify us once ICO is closed. This is also rule described by the big exchanges nowadays. Not sure whether they can disclose exchanges after the hardcap is reached without closing the ICO..

Hard AP and end of ico are basically the same aren't they once hardcap ico is over.

That said if we're talking about exchanges from what I've seen of other well run ico's I imagine we won't see pcl for exchange until after the ico end date just because hardcaps can be hit well before the ico intended to end and throws off timing.

Im sure the pcl team will keep everyone up to date their communication seems to be pretty solid when it comes to getting new news out.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

Every one talking about hodl and hodl, so should we hodl till we die, then when is one expected to sell to take back capital and look into other things

if we should hodl then there won't be any token in circulation then.

P.S i believe and know the power of hodling

While I do more of holding, at least half of my coin for months, there will surely be people willing to dump. And you will agree with me that there are practically more dumper than holders. If we ask decide to dump them there will excess token in the market causing a price drop. Though I get your message shall, we really just can't hold for a life time. We will need to surely sell at a point a take the profit. That's essences of everything.

Nowadays, attitude of people is changing due to increase in the price of all altcoins and tokens. Price is going in an unimaginable territory. So I guess people learn from that and hold the nice project tokens especially when it is very hot like Peculium. So I don't expect much dumping in this case. Fingers crossed.

Trust me even with the impressive future of the coin, you will be surprised to see people dump. They just don't know what it means to hold a coin for a while. This is really a huge challenge faced by crypto projects

Yeah... No matter how bright and relevant a project is the team can't control the growth of that token once it reaches exchange the people or participants are the one who control the growth of the coin.

Even the great mc afee alone doesn't have that influence anymore

You're right, that's where the spirit of hold comes in  but i believe if a project has a good team behind it and a solid road map to work with, i don't see why the project won't last, new concepts have to be popping up most times to keep the community vibrant and excited about it
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:22:57 PM

I have seen multiple replies with questions about how AI can be utilized to predict market trends, this guy explains it quite well but you need programming knowledge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJVP96tAWxw (''Sentiment Analysis in 4 Minutes'', by Siraj Raval)

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

How will it work?

With AI they mean machine learning based decision making, sentiment analysis is a common form of analysis by processing large quantity of data.
It's like the idea they used in the movie Ex Machina, where the brain of the robot operates based on the information that is available on the internet.

That's why I like peculium product, AIEVE. It's has good future, AIEVE will help lot of people to do the crypto currency trading at ease. Stay tuned to see the progress.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:49:08 PM

How will it work?

That's why I like peculium product, AIEVE. It's has good future, AIEVE will help lot of people to do the crypto currency trading at ease. Stay tuned to see the progress.

Exactly!!! In a sea of sorta useless coins and teams that have little actual goals it really is nice getting in with a project with not only some solid plans and goals but a product I can actually see people wanting both now and down the road. And the initial demo thread from aieve was a pretty solid showing and they say it's gotten even better since thten
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:58:48 PM

Thank you for this explanation, I am curious for this movie Ex Machina, for people who dont understand much about AI, I think ICOs like Peculium should make easy to understand movies/blogs etcetera

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:24:02 PM

Every one talking about hodl and hodl, so should we hodl till we die, then when is one expected to sell to take back capital and look into other things

While I do more of holding, at least half of my coin for months, there will surely be people willing to dump. And you will agree with me that there are practically more dumper than holders. If we ask decide to dump them there will excess token in the market causing a price drop. Though I get your message shall, we really just can't hold for a life time. We will need to surely sell at a point a take the profit. That's essences of everything.

Nowadays, attitude of people is changing due to increase in the price of all altcoins and tokens. Price is going in an unimaginable territory. So I guess people learn from that and hold the nice project tokens especially when it is very hot like Peculium. So I don't expect much dumping in this case. Fingers crossed.

Trust me even with the impressive future of the coin, you will be surprised to see people dump. They just don't know what it means to hold a coin for a while. This is really a huge challenge faced by crypto projects

Yeah... No matter how bright and relevant a project is the team can't control the growth of that token once it reaches exchange the people or participants are the one who control the growth of the coin.

You very right mate. The team can only Control the growth of their project during and before ICO. Anything beyond that, I feel they have little or no influence on the coin growth.
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

Thank you for this explanation, I am curious for this movie Ex Machina, for people who dont understand much about AI, I think ICOs like Peculium should make easy to understand movies/blogs etcetera

Yeah I'm excited to be involved with Peculium and follow their telegram.  Definitely take a look at Ex Machina.  It's a great movie in its own right.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

Ok so I read the entire white paper and all available data on the website.  I feel like it could use a more simplified version, a brief summary of the main points as it was very long and wordy and I can't imagine many people get through it unless they are lawyers!

Who wants to do this, or help me to do this?  Answers on a postcard!  Thanks.

If you really want to make a summary of Peculiums whitepaper, you should contact the bounty manager, maybe you can get bounty rewards for going through all the trouble. It is similar as writing a blog

i like the idea of an "easy whitepaper". Maybe I'll have time to sit down at the weekend to write a summary. But it's not wasy with family and all the things you only have time for on weekends. But it would be a worthwhile task, so i just have to find time
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:27:59 PM

Yea, AIEVE is like a guide for pros and dummies, it tends to give you critical analysis of trades of which you can decide when to go in or out, i see this as an oracle for crypto enthusiasts, a fascinating one at that
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:39:02 PM

How will it work?

Indeed, AIEVE will help not only lots of people doing crypto trading at ease but also safe. That is very important. Otherwise people will be losing lots of money in this trading due to very high volatality we are seeing nowadays.
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

You very right mate. The team can only Control the growth of their project during and before ICO. Anything beyond that, I feel they have little or no influence on the coin growth.

The team doesn't have a direct impact on the coin's growth once it's on the exchanges, that's true. However, it can influence it's growth indirectly. If it keeps developing the project, releasing updates, and gives a general feeling that the project hasn't been abandoned, that would surely help the coin grow.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

Came across the project Peculium accidently couple of days back and left it as it is. But seeing again and again in multiple places triggered me to look further into it in detail. Shocked and suprised to see such an amazing project and I am ashamed of left it untouched for so long time. Will watch closely from now.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:44:18 PM

There is a live-stream of the current Peculium event! For everyone who is interested, you can check it out here: https://www.pscp.tv/josef/1OdJrAVMdOpGX
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: