Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:52:56 PM

Today is last day for Pre-ICO (Started on December 17th until December 21th)
Immediately afterwards the Peculium main ICO will commence!

Last chance to get some cheap Peculium then,, hmmmmm - gonna bag a load quick Smiley

Me too I want to make sure I receive the bonus payment that they’re offering! It’s a very generous offer from the Peculium team and it’s made me want to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:16:14 PM

just a food for thought, everyone is excited about Artificial Intelligence and its adaptation in the blockchain but no one is talking about the elon musk effect and all the what if's of AI(negative sides)

There is most times disadvantages that come with most things in life. AI is not excluded in anyway, using of artificial intelligence depends on personal decisions. Compare the positive with the negative and weigh your options. Go for the one that suits you most

Grin Grin comparing the positive and negative side of Artificial Intelligence is somehow a waste of time, surely it positive side has a very wide margin but unfortunately a switch can be pulled and everything can turn sideways especially now that everything is now connected as internet of things, imagine an A.I which is out of control having this connectivity
ris44d

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:29:16 PM

breathtaking thought and concept....i m such a great amount of intersted in this subject...

I ponder what the beginning cost will be!

I trust it will rise more...
Sunil219213

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:48:07 PM

Wow great peculium ICO platform
Telegram: @bestearning
Tweeter:@wadhan_SUNIL
Email:sunil219213@gmail.com
cryptossi

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:20:48 PM

just a food for thought, everyone is excited about Artificial Intelligence and its adaptation in the blockchain but no one is talking about the elon musk effect and all the what if's of AI(negative sides)

There is most times disadvantages that come with most things in life. AI is not excluded in anyway, using of artificial intelligence depends on personal decisions. Compare the positive with the negative and weigh your options. Go for the one that suits you most

Grin Grin comparing the positive and negative side of Artificial Intelligence is somehow a waste of time, surely it positive side has a very wide margin but unfortunately a switch can be pulled and everything can turn sideways especially now that everything is now connected as internet of things, imagine an A.I which is out of control having this connectivity

Yeah that is true, AI has more positives than negatives and if it can assist humans and make the world a better place then I'm extremely excited. For example in this instance if Peculium can help traders make money then that has to be a positive.

kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:25:14 PM

Just read something in the whitepaper, a lot of information, especially technical information where I would rather wait for a translation.
But what I noticed is this:

At the end of every SOLIDUS period and every
financial year is a percentage of the company's profit
transferred to ETH wallet. The ETH is then
redistributed to all token holders according to the
percentage of PCL Tokens owned.

Another incentive to invest, I like this

This is a very nice initiative. Eventhough Peculium is not the first one to do that. If I were Peculium, I would have initiated litecoin or bitcoincash or dash as rewarding currency than ETH. It has become too much for ETH now. ETH cannot handle the load and is visible clearly. When possible, projects should go out of ETH and look for more stable options.

I really like that part of the white paper, it’s good for investors to know what that there is a potential dividend pay out/profit sharing initiative which is paid in ETH. It will make more people want to invest in the project and it’s a really exciting concept.
As an investor I like this BUT this won't pass the Howey test so it will make this token to be out of the major exchanges forever. I'm fine with that, what I'm not fine with is with companies changing everything after ICO to try to comply with the rules to be listed in exchanges (TrueFlip I'm looking at you).

TLDR: Dividends means this token will be stuck in etherdelta forever. I'm fine with that.

Nice points, maybe we can get an answer from the mods. For me it doesnt matter wether IT is Just available in etherdelta. I made some nice Profits there. But for newcomers this could be a reason not to Take part in Ico. Better idea, I will ask that in telegram.

Etherdelta is actually a good trading platform once you know how to use it. I once hated them until I understood it. But the only issue I have with them in their candle sticks and inability to look far back in time beyond what the site is giving you. As  well as inability to use indicators.

Etherdelta is nice, but it get more exposure to the token and increase it's liquidity some larger exchanges are needed. Atleast in my opinion...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:33:12 PM

Just saw roadmap of peculium both technical roadmap and product roadmap seems to be very good. Peculium team have developed very good product.
cryptossi

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:36:03 PM

Just saw roadmap of peculium both technical roadmap and product roadmap seems to be very good. Peculium team have developed very good product.

Peculium has a great roadmap, I'm most excited about Peculium releasing the Solidus wallet. This feature is a massive selling point and makes it more than just an AI predicting the price of cryptos.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:37:39 PM

Today is last day for Pre-ICO (Started on December 17th until December 21th)
Immediately afterwards the Peculium main ICO will commence!

Last chance to get some cheap Peculium then,, hmmmmm - gonna bag a load quick Smiley

I also think this is a wonderful opportunity to grab such a wonderful token at cheap price. May be you will never get at such price in your life time later. Probably they might have already achieved their cap. need to look into that.
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:06:06 PM

The PCL token represents a profit share in company PECULIUM. All token holders are eligible for obtaining dividends according to the proportion of the tokens held.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:34:52 PM

Yeah that is true, AI has more positives than negatives and if it can assist humans and make the world a better place then I'm extremely excited. For example in this instance if Peculium can help traders make money then that has to be a positive.

This exactly, it's quite scary when you think about it.... Imagine in 5 years  when this technology has been perfected... The future prospects are phenomenal
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:35:44 PM

The roadmap looks very ambitious. should they reach the planned amounts (i have no doubts) the tokens we buy today will be worth many times in the future. I just miss the date with the amounts, by when do they want to reach the 200m €?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:39:03 PM

The PCL token represents a profit share in company PECULIUM. All token holders are eligible for obtaining dividends according to the proportion of the tokens held.

Yea, 25% of funds generated during the crowd sale will be invested into the first Solidus contract, that's a good chunk of percentage and will run for 6 months, hope free airdrops will also benefit from this Grin, just kidding, anyway that's a huge fund to plug back in and investors will receive 50% profit of the PCL held, guess this should be after the six months, don't know if this will be recurrent thing though or just the initial stage of the project, the cost of maintainers is written as free but i saw 0.25% fees on the table, hope i'm not mistaken
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:42:59 PM

Etherdelta is nice, but it get more exposure to the token and increase it's liquidity some larger exchanges are needed. Atleast in my opinion...

After what happened today, I really do not like Etherdelta and hope Peculium will not be listed there. Unless Etherdelta does some serious changes, which I think they have plans for

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:44:00 PM

Another project that distributes dividends to their token holders.

Is there a limit on how many tokens to hold to get the dividend?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:45:50 PM

After what happened today, I really do not like Etherdelta and hope Peculium will not be listed there. Unless Etherdelta does some serious changes, which I think they have plans for

You are right, i dont think i can trust etherdelta again infact when they get back it will take some time before i will log in and withdraw my funds. The hack really dented their reputation
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:18:06 PM

Its not Like a dividend. I cant explain you but I habe this information from the telegram channel of Peculium. That means also that there shouldnt be a problem with other exchanges
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:21:24 PM

I don't think it was stated on the whitepaper from the little i have assimilated but as written, based on proportions, meaning the higher your percentage holdings, the higher the dividends, summing up the holding principle to ensure that members hold there PCl for a longer period of time than dumping at will, i think the business model stated of three methods to take care of this, yet to get into the nitty gritty of PCL and i'm waiting to get verified from filling the airdrop form , the manual verification of twitter and telegram ,how long does it take, anybody?
girib1684

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:36:11 PM

Something I found below in white paper.

They have defined a hard cap of 200,000,000€ for the crowdsale
(Private-Sale + PreICO + ICO + CCO). Which is the equivalent of 20,000,000,000 PCL
Tokens:
✓ Private-Sale: 1 billion tokens
✓ Pre ICO + ICO: 5 billion tokens
✓ CCO: 11 billion tokens.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:13:22 PM

I don't think it was stated on the whitepaper from the little i have assimilated but as written, based on proportions, meaning the higher your percentage holdings, the higher the dividends, summing up the holding principle to ensure that members hold there PCl for a longer period of time than dumping at will, i think the business model stated of three methods to take care of this, yet to get into the nitty gritty of PCL and i'm waiting to get verified from filling the airdrop form , the manual verification of twitter and telegram ,how long does it take, anybody?

Ya don't think theirs a hard cap per person theirs the overall token hard cap thats really high but the per person theirs none that i've run across but i may have somehow missed it :S

The verifications will go through just wait im still manual pending too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: