Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:54:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66391 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:38:53 AM

This is good going. Currently, the core team consists of 21 members from 10 different countries including France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Malaysia, Spain, India, United States, Morocco, United Arab Emirates, and Luxembourg. They are plan to expand team for future development. Its really good planning for future growth.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:51:33 AM

This is good going. Currently, the core team consists of 21 members from 10 different countries including France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Malaysia, Spain, India, United States, Morocco, United Arab Emirates, and Luxembourg. They are plan to expand team for future development. Its really good planning for future growth.

This is good to hear, good to see how well they are expanding and over time - we should hopefully see all these multiple languages supported, forcing it to be a world wide product Smiley
Anilg

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:15:56 PM

55% of the locked PCL will be sold over period of 5 months. This distribution is due to strategic choice to go to directly address large global saving funds
to invest in PCL token so that Peculium becomes a shared and open product. I feel its really interesting and nice concept.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:17:14 PM

Its really a multinational team. This is also good that they understand different geographies in a very good manner. I still have to look into the team members linkedin to get to know more about them. Something to do for this weekend. Smiley
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:12:30 PM

Quite a lot of reds today on CMC, wonder if AIEVE has seen it coming. Events like Korea, where many stock exchanges are so easy to crack, are hard to predict.

Thanks mvillar for the explanation, it would be nice if it worked that way. Sounds easy :-)

Yea, i can see the massive drop in prices, good time to buy, this is where we continuously need the AIEVE Grin, giving us a heads up on when to buy and sell, between hope everything is well now with etherdelta though, that was a scary experience, good thing this project is putting diversification into there plans because when such happens , the community can easily switch to the next platform and continue there trades, no room for dormancy and no dull moment, we need a weapon to help us fight the obstacles of crypto, we need AIEVE, who's with me? Grin Grin 
dayfran251

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:33:18 PM

I consider it a very important fact to make an investment. Do I need to do anything after registering in the airdrop? great work. best of luck
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:42:15 PM

Quite a lot of reds today on CMC, wonder if AIEVE has seen it coming. Events like Korea, where many stock exchanges are so easy to crack, are hard to predict.

Thanks mvillar for the explanation, it would be nice if it worked that way. Sounds easy :-)

Yea, i can see the massive drop in prices, good time to buy, this is where we continuously need the AIEVE Grin, giving us a heads up on when to buy and sell, between hope everything is well now with etherdelta though, that was a scary experience, good thing this project is putting diversification into there plans because when such happens , the community can easily switch to the next platform and continue there trades, no room for dormancy and no dull moment, we need a weapon to help us fight the obstacles of crypto, we need AIEVE, who's with me? Grin Grin 

I wonder if AIEVE predicted this massive price drop??  that would be interesting to know
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:45:20 PM

55% of the locked PCL will be sold over period of 5 months. This distribution is due to strategic choice to go to directly address large global saving funds
to invest in PCL token so that Peculium becomes a shared and open product. I feel its really interesting and nice concept.

Oh really? So they are almost entering the "Fiat world"? If I think it's a good decision, it's time for saving funds to arrive in the crypto world and invest there. And AIEVE will then tell them exactly where to do it :-)
Ace44

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:49:12 PM

The Pre-ICO is over, Total Investment: $3,827,015.27 so far. there are a lot of campaigns going on to increase that
Now the ICO runs for 33 Days with a 20% Bonus. Just if you missed the 35% :-)

The minimum amount of crowd sale required is $7,000,000, any idea if this is for the Pre-ico or do we have to wait for the entire crowd sale to get the amount needed for initial funding?, i'm a bit confused about that part, yet to grasp it properly but i pray they surpass the needed amount to lift this project up to maximum takeoff, the hard cap needed after the total sale of the private sale + pre-ico + ico + cco is pretty much to cover nevertheless, lets just stay positive and do the needed part .
Ace44

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:02:29 PM

A quick question, during the Ai prediction contest, I noticed there were two thread at least. One for bitcoin and the other for altcoin. This got me wondering if the Ai for bitcoin and altcoin are different? I mean did the dev release an AI specifically for bitcoin and another for altcoin?

This is really a good question. Did not think about it like that anyway. Both bitcoin and altcoins have the same way of volatality. Some people are doing trades. Let's hear from the team before any further comments.

Yea, i once made a comment about this, if the project is just for a particular coin or is it like a platform where we input any coin of our choice and get predictions , this will be nice to know and i'm sure investors will love to know this and get some clarification on this and probably to know if there is any such thing as the minimum amount of error or will AIEVE give us the exact prediction? Grin, so many things to expect from this project, heads up to the team, great expectations
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:07:00 PM

A quick question, during the Ai prediction contest, I noticed there were two thread at least. One for bitcoin and the other for altcoin. This got me wondering if the Ai for bitcoin and altcoin are different? I mean did the dev release an AI specifically for bitcoin and another for altcoin?

This is really a good question. Did not think about it like that anyway. Both bitcoin and altcoins have the same way of volatality. Some people are doing trades. Let's hear from the team before any further comments.

It is the same AI, but it works with different data  Wink

OK. So the data needed for each process will have to be configured forall  coin manually or it will be an automatic process??
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:45:57 PM

The Pre-ICO is over, Total Investment: $3,827,015.27 so far. there are a lot of campaigns going on to increase that
Now the ICO runs for 33 Days with a 20% Bonus. Just if you missed the 35% :-)

This is really a good result in this tough period of time and also with lots of uncertainties in the crypto world. Its also really good that the bonus got reduced. otherwise too many people will dump it on the listing day. Very nice decision in Peculium. Great job guys.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:10:31 PM

I wonder if AIEVE predicted this massive price drop??  that would be interesting to know

Yes that would be interesting because if it can predict a price dump like this then it will prove that it can predict future prices.

BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:10:47 PM

If that is the case, than everybody would be interested in Peculium and the bot. I think a bot could not have predicted such a dramatic drop like this!

bennettallen

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:19:01 PM

It looks really promising. Can we get confirmation email or something? People please help new member
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:29:22 PM

Talking about AIEVE is it just limited to cryptocurrency prediction or there is a plan to expand the reach to other aspect of the world like sport
BaliScript

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:33:04 PM

It looks really promising. Can we get confirmation email or something? People please help new member

Hi Bennetallen, what exactly are you asking? Glad to help a new member out, but what is your question exactly?

Anilg

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:43:38 PM

Pre-ICO is already closed( ? )As per the initial announcement it should end by December 21th!

And as per initial announcement now Immediately afterwards the Peculium main ICO will commence! Do we know if it's already started?
BaliScript

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:46:22 PM

Pre-ICO is already closed( ? )As per the initial announcement it should end by December 21th!

And as per initial announcement now Immediately afterwards the Peculium main ICO will commence! Do we know if it's already started?

You can see on the website that the pre-sale has ended and ICO has started. The ICO will last for another 33 days. There is still 20% bonus

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:06:29 PM

It would have been nice is the contest was not over and we could see what the bot had predicted for today, since everything is dropping dramatically  Huh
I don't know the details of how AIEVE works, specifically how long it takes for it to make a prediction or if it can be run somehow in continuous mode. If the latter is possible and it can do real time predictions of the near future (BTC price in the next couple minutes) it could be invaluable to have a graph of its predictions during the past 24h and the actual BTC graph.
I don't have expectations of it to be too accurate as it needs further development but it would be a great tool to asses its capabilities during rough times in the market.   

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: