Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2024, 04:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25197 times)
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

Yes I agree with you and your idea, your opinion on the increased cases of online hacking is true. Let's hope that Arousal exchange has secured systems.
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

The Arousal Exchange is really doing great and I am looking forward that Arousal Team will continue to make this up and be more productive for the success await8ng Arousal Exchange. I am very well glad that the team is working hard to make this Arousal Exchange reached this far. It is not an easy thing to be able to make a project this popular for to the people around. I also hope that the ICO will make a smooth process and have a positive outcome ahead. I will continue support this project ans hope for more great news.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

The Arousal Exchange is really doing great and I am looking forward that Arousal Team will continue to make this up and be more productive for the success await8ng Arousal Exchange. I am very well glad that the team is working hard to make this Arousal Exchange reached this far. It is not an easy thing to be able to make a project this popular for to the people around. I also hope that the ICO will make a smooth process and have a positive outcome ahead. I will continue support this project ans hope for more great news.
Nowadays many of traders live on cryptomoney, and they withdraw it to fiat with some difficulties, because only localbitcoins works fine, but it not instant. Arousal exchange will do it very fast and secure, that's nice.  Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

Nowadays many of traders live on cryptomoney, and they withdraw it to fiat with some difficulties, because only localbitcoins works fine, but it not instant. Arousal exchange will do it very fast and secure, that's nice.  Smiley

I'm more curious about the withdrawal methods they'll give.

@ArousalTeam, what withdrawal methods are you even planning? PayPal, Bank, any thing else?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

well its actually not difficult but expensive. If you just imagine that how many exchange services you have to pay since you can see your US Dollars in your Paypal account  Grin  But there are also other ways ... like crypto shopping ... nowadays you can also buy gold with bitcoin  Cool
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

well its actually not difficult but expensive. If you just imagine that how many exchange services you have to pay since you can see your US Dollars in your Paypal account  Grin  But there are also other ways ... like crypto shopping ... nowadays you can also buy gold with bitcoin  Cool
Yes, as the technology is growing the crypto currency is becoming more common and easy to use and buy good with it. But still for today time this exchange will help many people to easily convert there crypto to there fiat currency and use it for there daily use in the world. I think this concept of including the exchange of crypto to USD is a very great idea this will attract more users towards the exchange.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:13:24 PM

It's very good news that finally ICO launch.And we can get more discount in first week so i suggest you buy it fast as much as possible.And arousal has it's own exchange so you can easily trade it.
This is a great idea. Always in the first week of the launch of the ISO, the price is significantly different from the price at the next stages. Therefore, it will be correct to buy coins now.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

50% of token for the first stage has been sold Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin, the price for next stage would be 1ETH=3900 ARS

Great news! We value the project at the first stage will be excellent. He did so. Good work guys. Half is sold, and now the price will grow!
So quickly. Congratulations 50% Arousal Exchange ICO stage 1, i think i am not late. What is minimum to buy some ARS?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

Just a few hours left for the ICO release ,let's hope the best for this amazing project.
And maybe it can reach its goals in this year.
Yes. Arousal Exchange ICO stage 1 start after a long time to wait xD.
50% of token for the first stage has been sold Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin, the price for next stage would be 1ETH=3900 ARS
So quickly.. Dont said that now all ARS token of stage 1 sold out!
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:23:25 PM

It's been so fast that I'm proud to have lived it, I guess even the other sides will "sold out" very istanteneously right? I'm positive about this.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
arousaltoken (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:32:25 PM

Stage 1:      Total tokens = 1 Million      1ETH=4000 ARS       Jan.1st – Jan6th   (20% Left)
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:01:14 PM

Stage 1:      Total tokens = 1 Million      1ETH=4000 ARS       Jan.1st – Jan6th   (20% Left)
That's really great guys Cheesy 20% is so little it will reach 100% in no time if not it already did by the time i'm posting this . Day 1 and it's already almost sold out , That only speaks on how good you project is . I hope this hype will continue till the stage 5 of the ICO . I'm intensely watching.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:13:42 PM

I think if someone had intention to invest in this project, this is the best time to buy, better than later. Almost now after all this amount of discussion the picture about arsoual has become clear. with you best of luck.
Jedie22

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:25:39 PM

Definitely, arousal makes every users comfortable also by having their OTC that gives ability to ensure trading bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency. Regarding to those banned countries can still be able to trade on this arousal project but somehow they will not experienced a good communication which might be affected.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:32:31 PM

As soon as you start working online. I'm looking forward to working with you! Directly buying crypto currency for their fiat money, it's very cool!
a

Yes, aside from cryptocurrencies arousal also accept fiat currencies so even if newbie investors that don't have cryptos can still buy using the fiat currencies. So all people will get benefits.
Yeah fiat money option can bring many investor. Fiat money is a very interesting option. For this reason many expert, inexperienced, & newbie will interest to invest on this project. I hope Arousal Exchange will conquer.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:41:42 PM

how we can see the ICO progress on this project? I still confuse whether i will buy this coin or not :/
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:30:49 AM

This project is well be great someday because it will not need confirmation to trade cash to bitcoins it will just require a guarantor to do the trade. Good job on this project.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:09:11 AM

This project is well be great someday because it will not need confirmation to trade cash to bitcoins it will just require a guarantor to do the trade. Good job on this project.
Yes the idea of the project really helps to utilize this exchange platform from every country as it not required any verification, happy transacting with arousal. Great job!
Efta321

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:22:56 AM

so it is a great news that after some hours from now ICO will be started...hope the good news will come soon from the members of Arousal..waiting for a good exchanger in the crypto world...
sure 2017 was a great year for Arousal we had a little touch of the beta version and also some few updates and stuff, 2018 now will actually be much better  Already Arousal have token sale bonus for January so thats good news
yes the year before 2017 arousal is very good and hopefully we all hope arousal in this new year 2018 has a very good innovation again for this project.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:20:29 AM

Arousal Exchange is really doing great. This project is getting more and more progressive as days goes by. People that support in this project will be proud because Arousal Exchange is gaining more attention in the crowd. Users will be great to know that this project is very promising and the investors will have a peace of mind to the decision that they invest here in Arousal Exchange. Furthermore, sooner or later, it will not take too long, this Exchange will become more popular and more people will engage to it.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: