Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:20:54 PM

This exchange will make significant impact in the crypto market having started voting for tokens to be listed. This is a great foresight.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:07:31 AM

I just test Beta Version of Arousal Exchange and it's look ok as beta testing, I hope that we will see a good looking exchange (something better than cryptopia, bittrex which's are ugly interface ).

For me, I think the best way to withdraw money without any problems is this project should open a debit card program. So that different fiat can withdraw easily, but i think it will take some time. There is already some exchanges that doing withdrawal services, they can talk about this concern.

There are several projects that have cards but they all have drawbacks. Therefore, if there is a card, this will attract additional users.

Opening a debit card program would be great, but a lots of problem and issue come with that. I notice that most of companies that offer cards end up having a bad reputation.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:08:45 AM

Hello, dev. How about the security of the site? The investor's safety? I  think you know the latest issues about nice hash being hacked over 60Millions dollars.

Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:02:30 AM

Hello, dev. How about the security of the site? The investor's safety? I  think you know the latest issues about nice hash being hacked over 60Millions dollars.
That's it! The security problem is the main threat to the activity of the exchange. I hope developers will have a bounty to find vulnerabilities.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:32:42 AM

That's it! The security problem is the main threat to the activity of the exchange. I hope developers will have a bounty to find vulnerabilities.
Exactly , I totally agree with your opinion here , the  structure of this program is pretty good , bit still there is a security problem .
I hope the dedicated developers are working on it and will fix it soon.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:01:15 AM

I just test Beta Version of Arousal Exchange and it's look ok as beta testing, I hope that we will see a good looking exchange (something better than cryptopia, bittrex which's are ugly interface ).

For me, I think the best way to withdraw money without any problems is this project should open a debit card program. So that different fiat can withdraw easily, but i think it will take some time. There is already some exchanges that doing withdrawal services, they can talk about this concern.

There are several projects that have cards but they all have drawbacks. Therefore, if there is a card, this will attract additional users.

Opening a debit card program would be great, but a lots of problem and issue come with that. I notice that most of companies that offer cards end up having a bad reputation.

Wow, great news! The team is ahead of schedule! And I like that the team is reading this thread.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:51:48 AM

Arousal Exchange is really going fast guys...Very soon we will have a better crytopia i just hope this thing here is going to be stable with all the lending and investment thing..Scammers can be a bad issue at time..But we will be here to see how it goes

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:54:30 AM

Guys, yes, but... This people, who will manipulate this need to be really fair, because many scammers around as. Just remember a situation with a btg wallet...
How can you be scammed that way ? and what's the story with this btg wallet .I think it's really a good idea to do the exchange without the human intervention.

Essentially something to the effect of people wanting to claim BTG ended up revealing their private key which allowed people to steal the btc these private keys held
That's horrible .It's like every coin holder nightmer. I wish arousal won't make such a mistake . OTC seems rather a better alternative . Security should be always first priority in the exchange world and Arousal seems to be working hard to provide it for us.
Yes, you're right. I think the idea of all cryptocurrency it to be decentralized, that there were no inflations and other.

We have a plan to let users to launch a coin and they could able to share the profit form the committee fee. We plan to be a centralised Etherdelta.

The entire point of Etherdelta is to be an decentralized exchange which is one of the biggest appeals. What's the benefit of being centralized? Wouldnt users prefer a well known centralized one instead?
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:22:28 AM

I do find some companies with debit card faces many issues that ended them up removing the card system. But they can also try a test for the card system and fix the issues while improving it.

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:30:36 AM

Guys, yes, but... This people, who will manipulate this need to be really fair, because many scammers around as. Just remember a situation with a btg wallet...
How can you be scammed that way ? and what's the story with this btg wallet .I think it's really a good idea to do the exchange without the human intervention.

Essentially something to the effect of people wanting to claim BTG ended up revealing their private key which allowed people to steal the btc these private keys held
That's horrible .It's like every coin holder nightmer. I wish arousal won't make such a mistake . OTC seems rather a better alternative . Security should be always first priority in the exchange world and Arousal seems to be working hard to provide it for us.
Yes, you're right. I think the idea of all cryptocurrency it to be decentralized, that there were no inflations and other.

We have a plan to let users to launch a coin and they could able to share the profit form the committee fee. We plan to be a centralised Etherdelta.
I'm sorry but I do not understand. Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange. What did you mean? Will you be centralized as a decentralized exchange?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:06:49 AM

The entire point of Etherdelta is to be an decentralized exchange which is one of the biggest appeals. What's the benefit of being centralized? Wouldnt users prefer a well known centralized one instead?
There are already a lot of centralized exchanges. Some work well, others are bad, but they are all vulnerable. The collection is waiting for decentralized exchanges that will be convenient to use.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:28:53 AM

This exchange is the best icon and where people work properly and this ...
It's burning in a very short time .. The Leol people related to the arousal echange- they get a profit to do a very simple job. so spend your time in your good time ico.I will be with it
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:36:11 AM

Exactly , I totally agree with your opinion here , the  structure of this program is pretty good , bit still there is a security problem .
We have to wait some time for getting a clear news about the security of this site.
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:29:22 AM

Wonderful speech! I also consider the security of the user to be the most important. Already many people on many exchanges have suffered.
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:19:09 AM

So it means that Arrousal will be the guarantor between buyer and seller or like exchanger right? Hope to see these Arousal exchange as decentralized and impose proper security. Like other exchanger which you need to import private key, I think you should work more on the security first other than else. 
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:22:29 AM

btw, since your goals are technically challenging I want to know who is standing behind arousal creation, I mean the team
Do they have any proven track record?
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:34:50 AM

So it means that Arrousal will be the guarantor between buyer and seller or like exchanger right? Hope to see these Arousal exchange as decentralized and impose proper security. Like other exchanger which you need to import private key, I think you should work more on the security first other than else. 
The above team members write that there is a centralized exchange but as decentralized. I do not really understand this.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:37:17 AM

We have to wait some time for getting a clear news about the security of this site.

I am looking forward to their answer regarding this one. A project that provides securities should prove that their site is not vulnerable to any hacking attacks.

CntryBoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:41:39 AM

I am looking forward to their answer regarding this one. A project that provides securities should prove that their site is not vulnerable to any hacking attacks.

I'm also looking forward to a lot more detailed information regarding this.  It seems as if there are still quite a few unanswered questions regarding this "exchange" and according to the dates, the launch isn't very far off...
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:47:36 AM

CHECK THE BOUNTY REGULATIONS HERE Grin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2268343.0

On the bounty thread if you click the website it's an error.
Nothings come up, And i think you need to fixed some problem on your website or the link for you website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: