Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:10:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25157 times)
izay

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:30:06 PM

Can't wait to see ARS on my wallet. I'd love to try this exchange where i am able to exchange it on ETH BTC and other altcoins. This must be exciting for all of us crypto traders. Hope to have it soon so i can manage my trading carreer as smooth as the flow of Arousal Exchange goes. Hope this project will become more successful, your concepts and goals are definitely the choice of everyone.
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:44:32 PM

I'm impressed with your Ann thread with a whitepaper available in different languages. This is a great a idea. It is for your own good, for this project, so that more peple will come to know about the intent and goal of this tokens.
Yeah, with more different language, the whitepaper could be understanding by other person in other countries. I agreed with your opinion
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:56:34 AM

Can you say any difference with sugarexchange? Because you project looks very similar. And sugar prise go dumping everyday, 0.13$ to  0.023$,
so it's very bad, but will show, what happens after start their and your exchanges.

In some way similar doesn't mean the same thing will happen with Arousal price, the price doesn't influence only by the idea of project, there are many factors that influence the price of cryptocurrency.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:25:04 AM

I'm impressed with your Ann thread with a whitepaper available in different languages. This is a great a idea. It is for your own good, for this project, so that more peple will come to know about the intent and goal of this tokens.

This is one the techniques that needed for arousal to become more popular not only in English word but also in other Local languages.

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:30:15 AM

The is an amazing project and as this campaign has a great potential to work well . moreover this will also prove helpful to the traders and the respective miners
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:35:02 AM

30 MILLION  Token in total supply is really amazing i hope token price rise after or during ICO...I think there is no reason to doubt this platform since it seems stable for now however most ICO review site didnt list it, hope developer rectify that

moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:44:32 AM

I just test Beta Version of Arousal Exchange and it's look ok as beta testing, I hope that we will see a good looking exchange (something better than cryptopia, bittrex which's are ugly interface ).

For me, I think the best way to withdraw money without any problems is this project should open a debit card program. So that different fiat can withdraw easily, but i think it will take some time. There is already some exchanges that doing withdrawal services, they can talk about this concern.

There are several projects that have cards but they all have drawbacks. Therefore, if there is a card, this will attract additional users.

Opening a debit card program would be great, but a lots of problem and issue come with that. I notice that most of companies that offer cards end up having a bad reputation.

Good news about the already ready working platform. Hopefully the final version will have different colors Wink

Hopefully they'll add a night mode so we dont have to use the bright white which literally melts my eyes  Grin

No worries buddy, all these stuff will be updated on Dec.12th.
Wow, very soon! It is very interesting to test it. Do you have a bounty to search for bugs?

Looking forward to the release of the full version of Arousal Exchange. I think a project like this one should be more discreet in developing it.  They won't put bounties or open it to the public when it comes to finding bugs.

GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:21:34 AM

Wow, very soon! It is very interesting to test it. Do you have a bounty to search for bugs?
Ya. I would like your ideas. We should have bounty for find out the bugs as a tester. I prepare to buy a bit ARS ( $30 ).. It is ok for buy a small amount like that?

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:59:09 AM

Does this mean that you will be guaranteed as a spiritual buyer and seller or exchanger? Hope to see this aggressive exchange decentralized and impose appropriate security. Like other exchanger that you have to import a private key, I think you should work more on security than others.
Great! This project must first of all deal with security. And I still do not understand, will the person or software be the guarantor?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:08:52 AM

Thanks to the Arousal Exchange because, they solve the trust issue, which people and users is struggling. Because this project wil provides a ‘Zero confirm’ between trading market and OTC for transferring Bitcoin, and that is really a great solution which seeks by everyone. I'm looking forward to better progress of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:08:54 AM

Ya. I would like your ideas. We should have bounty for find out the bugs as a tester. I prepare to buy a bit ARS ( $30 ).. It is ok for buy a small amount like that?
Are you kidding? Ready to buy coins for testing the platform? It seems to me that the developer should reward for the testing.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:18:34 AM

As a security matter, an exchange should, from what I saw:
-Suggest you to turn on 2fa
-(optional)Check email for ip change(if you have dinamic ip well it's a bit of grr but it's fine)
-A pin for outside transaction

Doesn't comes anything new in my mind other than a gpg security check that it's you or something Smiley

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:22:02 AM

It would be nice to have a tester for their platform. I hope that the devs will consider this idea and would add some bounty for every bugs that is found.

PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:58:44 AM

-(optional)Check email for ip change(if you have dinamic ip well it's a bit of grr but it's fine)

Doesn't comes anything new in my mind other than a gpg security check that it's you or something Smiley
It's very simple on the blockchain! You can make identification by the voice of a fingerprint or face. Centrally, everything is already in the phones.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:13:12 AM

Cannot wait for that. 3 more days to go. Hope you guys ready. If everythings' good, I gonna invest all my money in this project
I feel you buddy Im also planning to do that. I am planning to put 1 million satoshies to this project just to test the waters and if it goes well I will put some more.

Nice, you really are a good investor. I hope a lot of members are thinking this too so that we can support the project. More investors means more profit and more profit means successful project. So excited to this project now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:35:28 AM

Trading bitcoin in OTC market, there is zero confirmation need & a Guarantor is there to give guarantee for the transactions... this features are not found any where
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:02:47 AM

It's very simple on the blockchain! You can make identification by the voice of a fingerprint or face. Centrally, everything is already in the phones.

Not all phones have Fingerprint readers also face detection sucks unless you have really good systems which 99% people dont have
segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:10:02 AM

Hopefully by that time you can list in more than just Kucoin and TDAX, both of which draw low volume, with minimal liquidity. To grow you need Bittrex, Bitfinex, Bithumb, Binance. But nothing is configured to work with the current NEP-5 token, which is a big issue in my opinion. Constrained by 2 exchanges is seriously devaluing tokens. Fix the NEP-5 problem, and you'll see a flood of new investments.
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:53:21 AM

For example, for peer platforms, guarantors, etc. I have many aspects in the absence of this program. But it will be good to know about team members; There may be a picture and a brief description about them. We only know that the company is in Romania and the team members came from Germany and Austria.
leonard852

Activity: 372

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:57:21 AM

Hopefully by that time you can list in more than just Kucoin and TDAX, both of which draw low volume, with minimal liquidity. To grow you need Bittrex, Bitfinex, Bithumb, Binance. But nothing is configured to work with the current NEP-5 token, which is a big issue in my opinion. Constrained by 2 exchanges is seriously devaluing tokens. Fix the NEP-5 problem, and you'll see a flood of new investments.

it's really a bad design ,why NEP-5 token first , should we swap our tokens later , i also hope hit major exchange as quickly as possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: