Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:39:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25158 times)
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:12:45 PM

Arousal would be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform. OTC is believed to have the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency, without restriction to any countries or areas and no limit to any legal tender. Arousal
aims to create a genuine cryptocurrency exchange which impacts the layout of globalisation. Quite good enough to be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform and hoping to be it has no problem for there first launch.
Jedie22

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:29:15 PM

It's  nice to have another amazing ICO project that for sure will support by many people here in bitcoin community. That this project will do their job as they hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in Bitcoin networking transmission in trading.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:41:15 PM

If that's the case then we are all in the right ship. Welcome aboard and enjoy the crypto exchange ride! I wish a big volume trading will come on here. So, when it's fully functional, go and trade some!

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
KathPine

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:06:14 PM

How much fund currently collected frm market now? And what's the future plams? Any news regrading this project updates?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:15:05 PM

How much fund currently collected frm market now? And what's the future plams? Any news regrading this project updates?

Yes, we dont have any information about market cap. At future plan maybe run ICO and Open version of Arousal Exchange. Btw, waiting news from Arousal Team.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:15:30 PM

If Btc will be banned one day, it's still not a big issue, there is litecoin, ethereum etc... like if people don't have a personal choise or taste for coins.

well ı think if btc get banned so they are going to ban every other cryptourrency also.  It makes no sense that they just ban bitcoin but people can still trade with Ethereum, Litecoin etc...

You have a point, maybe some countries will plan to ban cryptos but I think they will not succeed with this plan. People will make a lot of ways how to bay pass it and nothing is impossible in the internet. They will surely make a way.

Some countries bitcoin was already banned but somehow those people already had invested so they find a way using to continue their way of income, since they already started to have it. Their are some apps that can divert the access of signal, though not as good signal unlike those country's didn't yet banned.

Exaxtly bro, people will find a way to have extra income even their government didn't support bitcoin. As the time passes by bitcoin is demand and become popular in our society. Hoping that it will resolved that kind of issue.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:04:46 AM

http://ico.arousal.io/ This link dosn't work for me it shows me : No direct access allowed. Is it down for everyone or just me ? I've asked this question but found no reply from the manager or others . I hope you guys answer my concern.

Same for me. The link doesn't work, and i already tried with different browsers. I think there is a problem with the site that cause it to down. Or maybe they are having maintenance right now. Hope that this will be fixed very soon.
Have any admin or support here? We need more information about this problem. So ICO is ended and link dont working? Or any problem?

well, good project, good roadmap, good wp, but the Admin of Arousal Thread is not responsive enough. Please get some help from a bounty manager, ICO manager so that you can make this Thread more active and interesting for the followers and investors.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:16:14 AM

Accepting all FIAT currencies is the idea you welcome in Arousal advance beta platform is the foundation of success you already won. Glad for the ICO live it's my time to invest, as there is a huge success with the launch and continuous customer support, expecting this ICO with success refilling us with huge return of profits Cool All the best  Tongue
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:40:51 AM

The bounty program will be fun I believe. The fact that there is no restrictions or fees makes it even better. A lot of exchange sites/ program, I hope they keep to their word
Arousal truely don't have any fees? It is really good to hear and surely i would like to give some of my trading practices into Arousal if it is true. I have read each and possible acticle/news/etc about arousal and i think, arousal can be a great exchange.

Then how is the exchange going to be hosted? How are the coin holders going to be paid? Without fees the exchange is not going to function properly IMO
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:10:38 AM

The bounty program will be fun I believe. The fact that there is no restrictions or fees makes it even better. A lot of exchange sites/ program, I hope they keep to their word
Arousal truely don't have any fees? It is really good to hear and surely i would like to give some of my trading practices into Arousal if it is true. I have read each and possible acticle/news/etc about arousal and i think, arousal can be a great exchange.

Then how is the exchange going to be hosted? How are the coin holders going to be paid? Without fees the exchange is not going to function properly IMO
Well, probably arousal will host their tokens on their exchange at this time. In the future, I think arousal will be more famous than I've ever heard.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:21:44 AM

Very progressive project. This project never let down my expectation on it. Arousal Exchange have the potential to become the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform that will rock the community. Futhermore Arousal Exchange is going to be the most popular OTC platform, just like they said, OTC which allows trading to be done directly between two parties, without the supervision of an exchange, which will be the most convenient and swift way to convert legal tender to Bitcoin, so, to the working on this exchange, just kepp progressing. Sooner or later, this project will gonna achieve its success that will greatly help our ecosystem.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
PDAngel

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:45:31 AM

So the exchange happens on the platform, after exchanging it to fiat currency, how are we able to claim the money? Will you provide a specific banks?
I think we can withdraw via IBAN or SWIFT Code with fiat currency options. Easy to withdraw if you have full infor of your bank. Arousal can do it, right?
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:45:33 AM

I'm yet to get a reply on how the guarantors are picked , if they are the companies personnels or selected from participants in different countries. This is a nice program and I ll like to be cleared on that and also keep track of how this pans out
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:15:53 AM

It's true the Arosual project has only two people, but they are doing better than others project with huge team, just look around many users are interacting with the project , asking questions, providing info, making suggestion. hopefully they will reach a lot of investors.

Seriously only 2 people are doing this project? How come they are becoming popular. This people are really making their own legacy as this project is doing well as what is their roadmap. And ICO is live now so hoping for the team to reach their quota because I believe this is the best OTC platform so far.

At least they are honest about it, I've seen lots of projects where a huge team was declared, which was eventually proven overstated and caused some major problems for the project. Being fair is one more argument for ARS credibility.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:49:18 AM

Yes, we dont have any information about market cap. At future plan maybe run ICO and Open version of Arousal Exchange. Btw, waiting news from Arousal Team.

I am also waiting for the updates regarding ico sales status and the status of web site beta test. This will be more interesting if some devs in this project will be more active in responding to all of the questions here.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Semaj123

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:57:21 AM

It's true the Arosual project has only two people, but they are doing better than others project with huge team, just look around many users are interacting with the project , asking questions, providing info, making suggestion. hopefully they will reach a lot of investors.

Seriously only 2 people are doing this project? How come they are becoming popular. This people are really making their own legacy as this project is doing well as what is their roadmap. And ICO is live now so hoping for the team to reach their quota because I believe this is the best OTC platform so far.

At least they are honest about it, I've seen lots of projects where a huge team was declared, which was eventually proven overstated and caused some major problems for the project. Being fair is one more argument for ARS credibility.

Credibility is something a hard to earn especially in making a project and this ICO is really making its credibility. I'm already joined some campaign and yes I've searched there team and seems they have a nice team providing a lot of achievement about their skills and degrees but still fails. And i can say that whatever numbers of person the project has it doesn't matter as long as the project has good services and has credibility it will surely be a success.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:07:01 AM

I'm yet to get a reply on how the guarantors are picked , if they are the companies personnels or selected from participants in different countries. This is a nice program and I ll like to be cleared on that and also keep track of how this pans out
The system of guarantors is one of the competitive advantages of the platform and will help to become a large trading platform. In reality, I do not understand how the system of guarantors will work and I'm not sure that it will work.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:10:34 AM

Credibility is something a hard to earn especially in making a project and this ICO is really making its credibility. I'm already joined some campaign and yes I've searched there team and seems they have a nice team providing a lot of achievement about their skills and degrees but still fails. And i can say that whatever numbers of person the project has it doesn't matter as long as the project has good services and has credibility it will surely be a success.
I do not know whether the project has earned credibility or not, but the promotion of the project is really strong. The developer promises many features of the beta version platform. Such results distinguish it among other competitors, but finally it will be possible to say about the results after launching the platform.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
rabotacoin

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:51:42 AM

The system of guarantors is one of the competitive advantages of the platform and will help to become a large trading platform. In reality, I do not understand how the system of guarantors will work and I'm not sure that it will work.
It seems to me to take an outsider as a guarantor would be strange, most likely these are people who are already on the team of this project. But this is my personal opinion.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:53:19 AM

Arousal would be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform. OTC is believed to have the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency, without restriction to any countries or areas and no limit to any legal tender. Arousal
aims to create a genuine cryptocurrency exchange which impacts the layout of globalisation. Quite good enough to be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform and hoping to be it has no problem for there first launch.

They must just need to do a beta test first for there site before launching again to avoid complicit and failure for the site. Because arousal is a big exchange and customer, investors money are on the risk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: