Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:57:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25158 times)
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:30:31 PM

It is very exciting for us to announce that the ICO will be launched from 9A.M. Jan.1st (GMT+1) to the end of January! Tokens can be purchased directly from beta.arousal.io/#/

For the ICO stage, only ETH will be accepted. The total number of tokens for ICO will be 13 million and will be executed by 5 stages.

•   Stage 1:      Total tokens = 1 Million      1ETH=4000 ARS       Jan.1st – Jan6th  
•   Stage 2:      Total tokens = 2 Million      1ETH=3900 ARS       Jan.7th – Jan12th
•   Stage 3:      Total tokens = 3 Million      1ETH=3800 ARS       Jan.13th – Jan18th
•   Stage 4:      Total tokens = 3 Million      1ETH=3700 ARS       Jan.19th – Jan24th
•   Stage 5:      Total tokens = 4 Million      1ETH=3600 ARS       Jan.25th – Jan31st

Please Join our telegram group for further information. https://t.me/arousalex

Congratulations ! Happy to hear the news Cheesy
I just hope that the site won't be buggy and slow when the time of buy start . I always have that problem with ICO's because of my slow internet ,Finger crossed
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:49:14 PM

Thank you for the ico stage, I will see if I can partecipate fully, even if I hardly doubt about it, there is always hope.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
alinka

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:28:18 PM

Currently, many projects of decentralized exchanges are launched and this in addition to the already existing centralized and decentralized exchanges. It will be good if this exchange can work with all currencies that are declared by the project team.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:59:47 PM

At this moment less than twenty one hours are remaining for the initialisation of the ICO launch.
Let's just hope everything goes as planned.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:38:30 PM

Devs? What about the link http://ico.arousal.io/? Doesn't work
Just try http://www.arousal.io/ , without "ico" and it will be works.
So, developer, when you post any interested news to us in telegram channel? Thank you!
Accessing to arousal.io causing issue. If Devs answering to telegram channel could keep investors confident trusting the exchange platform. I recommend for 24/7 support if global exchange launching all Fiat currencies in our arousal platform, it sets a brand for the crypto trend if these bugs are fixed.
Without ICO thats working man. Thats mostly need from a project to get trust from user. They obviously keep updating their telegram channel.
Don't you think they should also update their ANN thread as often ! bitcointalk is more effecctive when it comes to advertising and bringing new investors ,neglecting it will effect the project in a bad way.
Obviously they should update their ANN thread. Because big investor invest based on ANN Thread. If they see that in ANN thread all of things properly then a big investor invest in a project. They must be need add more information in ANN THREAD.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:03:41 AM

the ICO will be launched soon, great news! , I hope everything will be fine and lots people will invest in arsoual project, I will support every decentralized exchange. it the time for these kind of platform to take over.
At least now we all know that arousal is doing a great work and staying up to date with its project is only save to say we should just get ready for tomorrows sales. lets hope people are excited and ready for Arousal

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:09:20 AM

It is very exciting for us to announce that the ICO will be launched from 9A.M. Jan.1st (GMT+1) to the end of January! Tokens can be purchased directly from beta.arousal.io/#/

For the ICO stage, only ETH will be accepted. The total number of tokens for ICO will be 13 million and will be executed by 5 stages.

•   Stage 1:      Total tokens = 1 Million      1ETH=4000 ARS       Jan.1st – Jan6th  
•   Stage 2:      Total tokens = 2 Million      1ETH=3900 ARS       Jan.7th – Jan12th
•   Stage 3:      Total tokens = 3 Million      1ETH=3800 ARS       Jan.13th – Jan18th
•   Stage 4:      Total tokens = 3 Million      1ETH=3700 ARS       Jan.19th – Jan24th
•   Stage 5:      Total tokens = 4 Million      1ETH=3600 ARS       Jan.25th – Jan31st

Nice dev, I am really excited now what will gonna happen from Jan 1st to 31. I really hope more investors will join the ICO. And I am also hoping that you will reach your hard cap after 1 month.

I want to see the stage 1 result of ICO. Are there any ideas where can I find it? Or it's not finished yet?

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:47:49 AM

So, developer, when you post any interested news to us in telegram channel? Thank you!
Accessing to arousal.io causing issue. If Devs answering to telegram channel could keep investors confident trusting the exchange platform. I recommend for 24/7 support if global exchange launching all Fiat currencies in our arousal platform, it sets a brand for the crypto trend if these bugs are fixed.
Without ICO thats working man. Thats mostly need from a project to get trust from user. They obviously keep updating their telegram channel.
Don't you think they should also update their ANN thread as often ! bitcointalk is more effecctive when it comes to advertising and bringing new investors ,neglecting it will effect the project in a bad way.
Obviously they should update their ANN thread. Because big investor invest based on ANN Thread. If they see that in ANN thread all of things properly then a big investor invest in a project. They must be need add more information in ANN THREAD.
No, not really. Back on 2 years ago, ANN thread designs is a rare thing I've ever heard. Most of their ANN is not designed to interest the investors. Look, this thread has 20k views and keeps increasing slightly, we can clearly say that this ANN thread is effective to interest the investors.

Two years ago there were barely any coins compared to today. Today there are like 10000 cryptos, they need to do something to stand out from the other crap
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

At this moment less than twenty one hours are remaining for the initialisation of the ICO launch.
Let's just hope everything goes as planned.
yes let's hope ico runs smoothly and success. and what the developers want and all of us hopefully fulfilled.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:05:05 AM

the ICO will be launched soon, great news! , I hope everything will be fine and lots people will invest in arsoual project, I will support every decentralized exchange. it the time for these kind of platform to take over.
At least now we all know that arousal is doing a great work and staying up to date with its project is only save to say we should just get ready for tomorrows sales. lets hope people are excited and ready for Arousal

Yes, let's all hope that the ICO will be successful and this project will launch and running smoothly after a month. i also hope that they will reach their hard cap so they can have plenty of funds to support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:26:11 AM

Arousal Exchange is doing great. And now the ICO will be launch soon and that is indeed a great news for us. Let's come in one to support the coming ICO of Arousal Exchange. I wish for the better and positive feedbacks and great news after the ICO and have a better outcomes. I believe that everything will be fine and the ICO will run smoothly and reach the hardcap. This will become better. Stay focus and keep up the good works and progress that the Arousal Team is doing now. I will stay to this project and looks for the coming updates.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:54:34 AM

Im feeling this is a sure success after the ICO. I will congratulate you now guys. Good luck to this amazing project and the team behind it.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:36:30 AM

Wink
when will your exchange online? i am looking forward to your project, go on.

I am also waiting for the official announcements on when the site will be online and live for trading. I am sure many will be interested to join the site. I am looking forward for some good news about this arousal.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:23:16 AM

Yes, let's all hope that the ICO will be successful and this project will launch and running smoothly after a month. i also hope that they will reach their hard cap so they can have plenty of funds to support the project.
Arousal is doing a great job and they'll be starting to sell token by jan. 1 2018. Having 13 million tokens to buy in just 5 stages must be a challenging part. Its a good to know that they reached this far without any major problems so goodluck for the sale.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:14:17 AM

This looks like a very legit ICO and i think this can give a good amount of profits to the investors as it working very actively towards its goal and also following the roadmap. They also have a very well managed road map. Its beta version is already working and its working too smoothly and this indicates that also this project will get a  huge success when it is launched  and also attracts many investors to invest in it.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:19:19 PM

Arousal is doing a great job and they'll be starting to sell token by jan. 1 2018. Having 13 million tokens to buy in just 5 stages must be a challenging part. Its a good to know that they reached this far without any major problems so goodluck for the sale.

You're correct mate, very impressive project they do their best as they start sell token by next year. Also, as their company hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in Bitcoin networking transmission in trading.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 12:24:23 PM

No, not really. Back on 2 years ago, ANN thread designs is a rare thing I've ever heard. Most of their ANN is not designed to interest the investors. Look, this thread has 20k views and keeps increasing slightly, we can clearly say that this ANN thread is effective to interest the investors.
A skilled investors is never looking at topic design, it is pretty, yes, but nor neccessary. A real skilled investors will looking to other things, like total supply, whitepaper and etc.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:14:17 PM

Nice dev, I am really excited now what will gonna happen from Jan 1st to 31. I really hope more investors will join the ICO. And I am also hoping that you will reach your hard cap after 1 month.

I want to see the stage 1 result of ICO. Are there any ideas where can I find it? Or it's not finished yet?
Note that the 1 st stage of the ISO begins on January 1 and ends on January 6, then perhaps we will learn its results. Be a little patience.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:39:29 PM

Well said, it's all about taking the responsibility when we are handling and I'm pretty sure sether deserves such responsibility in handling this project we can see the updates in Ann thread posting also sether is communicatimg continuously in livechat over telegram with the investors, supporters and team giving solutions instantly. Hope this project reach ultimate success.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:19:11 PM

Wink
when will your exchange online? i am looking forward to your project, go on.

I am also waiting for the official announcements on when the site will be online and live for trading. I am sure many will be interested to join the site. I am looking forward for some good news about this arousal.
This project has gone through many questions and we'll witness every issue that this project just experience. So for now let's just wait of their latest about your concern. Let's juat support their token sell which will begin at jan. 1 2018. A fresh start of the year means a big chance of getting lucky.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: