Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8869 times)
star19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:05:44 AM

No worreid about bitcoin in future. Now running bitcoin frock it is make a better future for bitcoin. Who bon't know about bitcoin those people thing about with bitcoin future.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:39:26 PM

Why would you worry about the future of bitcoin if you can see that it has a great progress and that progress is enough to say that there is nothing to worry about the progress of bitcoin and instead of worrying, just be positive and think all about the good progress that bitcoin has and the benefits that you might get in the future if you will still stick with bitcoin.
Different issues are there which are making the bitcoin future a little shady, but i think such issues can be overcome. I think the most important is that bitcoin should be legalize throughout the world. although some countries already turn bitcoin as legal currency and many more are still working on it, when bitcoin will become legalize it will become more secure. I am hopeful that bitcoin will become more secure in future and will be the main currency of the world.
You are right that formal legalization of bitcoin can secure bitcoin for future surviving but if examine bitcoin behavior and dealing in respect of market so we can easily conclude that bitcoin don’t need of any recognition being a legalize currency by government to people.

Bitcoin is directly connected to people and business between customer and bitcoin is transparent so why bitcoin will offer for interference of third party that may harmful between the businesses of two parties in future. I think there is no need of worry about bitcoin future.   
beatleap

Activity: 99
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:45:42 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

Hard forks need to happen to help Bitcoin solve its problem for example block size will be sorted in the future via a hard fork.
krun4

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:48:45 PM

I don't have big of an investment in BTC, that's why my worries are almost none Smiley
I am thinking of investment in ETH and switched all my BTC that I got to ETH and am waiting for the results now. Like I mentioned before the BTC that I hold is quite insufficient and I do only little trade Smiley
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:51:51 PM

bitcoin has an excellent past if we can judge it. so from that we can trust on the future of bitcoin because now the people is taking interest in bitcoin with a very a high rate. so if we can invest more and more in bitcoin then we can get enough money in the future.
bbs98

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:57:32 PM

what dreaded bitcoin now everyone is looking for it, when something or anything that people are looking for will last a long time, and it will increase in value, cotoh like diamond or gold.
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:58:52 PM

I think when you get into this market, everything is hard and Bitcoin is the same because it used to be $ 1 and now it's $ 6000. For me Bitcoin has a whole lot more futures than all other altcoins because it's used by many people in payment methods.
azhar700

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:05:53 PM

of the problem factors you mentioned above it is possible for someone to be worried about the future of bitcoin (for anticipation). china: i think this has been an old problem and now no longer, because china has banned bitcoin. segwit2 ×, BCH, BTG I think this is not a scary thing, because I consider this is nonsense. if your heart still has confidence, you better be more optimistic in this case, and give target how many years you want to survive. if you exit the BTC and move to ETH, it's like you are throwing away your money for free.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:03:19 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

OK So who are they ? predicationer ? .Can they see the future ?. Of course no. Those peoples are just hate bitcoin without any proper reason.Bitcoin is the strongest currency nobody can control it. Nothing gonna happen in future you don't need to worry about bitcoin.

Gasotard

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:12:59 PM

All that shouldn't matter if the person needs to spend money online.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:08:22 PM

There isn't much to worry about at the moment as the demand is high!
No other crypto currency is getting anywhere near bitcoin.
I would say it will be safe for at least another 5 years.

I do not see how can anyone be worried about bitcoin, bitcoin is looking very solid right now, despite all the fud going around the forum in the last weeks the price still hit an all time high and there is still time left in the year for bitcoin to grow even more, the only circumstance that should worry us is if another crash like the one provoked by Mt Gox were to happen again.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:18:54 PM

I can understand the reasons you are worried about but there is no any cause to concern. This issues you have nentioned don't represent such big problem and they could be solved. The only thing I think we should somehow avoid are these often forks that just make the confusion and don't do to bitcoin actualy anything good. But still bitcoin has the bright future and everybody should take their chances with bitcoin.

malaj
jimn

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:22:25 PM

I am not worried about BTC future. The actual facts about Bitcoin's price, trading and community show us that Bitcoin have really a promising future. It is still the first used and traded crypto currency and will stay in this position for long time.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
Aureliusy

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:22:45 PM

Things that worry me a bit:
- If bitcoin is made world wide illegal....
- Goverments tracking your bitcoin transactions
a 10.0000 bitcoin pizza might be something that returns  
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:25:43 PM

Why should you be worried about it? There is only to be happy about it. Whether btc will make a bigger impact, everyone will be much happier!
People will appreciate more and more what is the potential of btc and all other valuable currencies. Time will tell.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:38:27 PM

I can't blame you to worry about the future of Bitcoin. though the value is increasing, we still have to consider a lot of things. We know that Bitcoin is not stable. but the good news is, The number of people who are using the Bitcoin is increasing. so there's a big chance that bitcoin will stay longer than we expected. maybe someday, Bitcoin will be accepted to all Countries and can be used in everyday living.if you have a doubt with Bitcoin, then think of all the advantages of it and evaluate for yourself if Bitcoins will last or eventually, it will die.

Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:33:44 PM

Block size is indeed the problem, but it shouldn't worry you much as you are holding your bitcoins primarily and not moving your funds much. You should worry(if you're holding some) and feel sorry about altcoins more though; its been on red candles for about 3 weeks now (?) and no sign of regaining momentum for some markets because of the bearish trend on bitcoin.
rezurect

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:35:07 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 03:53:10 PM by rezurect

I can't blame you to worry about the future of Bitcoin. though the value is increasing, we still have to consider a lot of things. We know that Bitcoin is not stable. but the good news is, The number of people who are using the Bitcoin is increasing. so there's a big chance that bitcoin will stay longer than we expected. maybe someday, Bitcoin will be accepted to all Countries and can be used in everyday living.if you have a doubt with Bitcoin, then think of all the advantages of it and evaluate for yourself if Bitcoins will last or eventually, it will die.

I worry most about regulations, than about any technical limitations right now.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:45:52 PM

don't panic just calm and lets continue to hold for tomorrow in the bitcoin future, bitcoin strongly continue of his popularization worldwide as cryptocurrency I think the stability of bitcoin can survive until the end of the world.

roddy5

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:25:14 AM

Transaction fees are going high because of the rising number of transaction on that particular time. Which means more and more miners are needed to compensate this increase and provide lower transaction fees.

Hard forks on the other hand really don't affect the coin negatively. Two hard forks was made this years and if you will see the prices it affected the price positively.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: