Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
imamimam1234

Activity: 316
Merit: 101

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:00:51 AM

No one knows what will future bring. It's good that you prepare to buy other crypto ,in case your worries become a reality. While you still hold your btc and earn some profit,why dont you speculate in other crypto. who knows that other crypto will also double your profit. good luck. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:07:12 AM

There are risks in every investment and you might have your worries. Rules of the thumb, never invest more than what you afford to lose and you will be fine.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:21:29 AM

As long as you already have a lot of bitcoin saving and have convert it to fiat money, then it is stored in the bank. I think do not there's anything to worry about it. I'm sure cryptocurrency will last long, at least in the next 10 years we can still transact in bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:27:02 AM

Thre really is no more need to worry about it than worrying about the US dollar.

Relax and chill. It will make you rich!

Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:06:46 PM

You don't have to worry about the Bitcoin as it is strong enough to get up to a high price in the future. Like me i just hold it for further investment.  Kiss I think bitcoin will give me a surprise in the future. Smiley
The worry is definitely there, look at the bitcoin price is now very high, but I agree with you, so we do not have to worry and not too afraid of bitcoin, I think the bitcoin is strong and very good, when seen from its development, bitcoin is very good. , so we think positively, and hope that bitcoin gets better for the future.

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:16:31 PM

Thre really is no more need to worry about it than worrying about the US dollar.

We should not be worried about it because after all, we always gamble our future and time and take calculated risks from time to time. So, I suggest that  just invest with bitcoin and try everything (legal ways) to get a hold of it for years.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:26:41 PM

There are risks in every investment and you might have your worries. Rules of the thumb, never invest more than what you afford to lose and you will be fine.
In every investment it takes risks but in bitcoin's future if worried why not spread your investment in other altcoins like Eth. But for me, bitcoin's future is fantastic it will have more users in the future.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:31:45 PM

You don't have to worry about the Bitcoin as it is strong enough to get up to a high price in the future. Like me i just hold it for further investment.  Kiss I think bitcoin will give me a surprise in the future. Smiley
The worry is definitely there, look at the bitcoin price is now very high, but I agree with you, so we do not have to worry and not too afraid of bitcoin, I think the bitcoin is strong and very good, when seen from its development, bitcoin is very good. , so we think positively, and hope that bitcoin gets better for the future.
Its normal to think off about on the possibilities that might happen which would really cause up worries even myself do really worry on bitcoins future and possibility of price crash on worst cases because we wont actually know on what would happen ahead this is why we should only spend or invest on the amounts that we can afford to lose up and don't tend to go all in on bitcoin investment.Just always remember that theres always a certain risk on any investment on the world.

wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:32:36 PM

I don't think it's necessary to worry too much. Mainly depends on the number of people to use. Look at this point. None of the others can compare with BTC. So I think the future of BTC must be good
Actually, I do not worry too much because I do believe that bitcoin has a bright future and I know it will be good enough in our future. Even the future of bitcoin is still unpredictable you must still believe on it. I hope bitcoin has a bright future because it will change our world.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:39:43 PM

Its normal to think off about on the possibilities that might happen which would really cause up worries even myself do really worry on bitcoins future and possibility of price crash on worst cases because we wont actually know on what would happen ahead this is why we should only spend or invest on the amounts that we can afford to lose up and don't tend to go all in on bitcoin investment.Just always remember that theres always a certain risk on any investment on the world.

Yes, we can't neglect the risk. Bitcoin is a very good investment, I would say it's the best accessible investment for all at this moment, but it's not 100% safe and we can see many different scenarios in the future, making the investment very unstable. I'm optmistic about it and I know many people are too, but we need to stay alert all the time, as you said, invest only what you can afford to lose and always have a strategy for your money, make gradual profit from BTC to fiat (trading).

However I don't think it's a good idea to move to another currency as OP says. It would be a waste to move funds from BTC to ETH investment, Bitcoin is the strongest currency among all the Crypto-Currency world and it proved to be strong by defeating all the concurrency attacks against itself until now. A good sign Bitcoin has too much power and support.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:42:01 PM

We should not be worried about it because after all, we always gamble our future and time and take calculated risks from time to time. So, I suggest that  just invest with bitcoin and try everything (legal ways) to get a hold of it for years.
keep accumulating in any form as it will just keeps on growing as time passed and the value will be more than what we imagine, so no need
to worry about its future as long as there are people who believes in it the system will be more stronger.

mrayazgul

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:27:29 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

Don't worry about the future of bitcoins. As far people involving with it bitcoin never fall down. Maybe some fork come and damage the price but still you have to be calm there's no worry about fork also. Look at the chart price and compare it with existing price. You'll see the bitcoin rise every year and never goes down.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:29:05 PM

There's no need to worry about the future of bitcoins, By just looking at the  price of bitcoins to day you notice that it really blooms and no one can stop bitcoins for increasing its value unless the investors will stop investing on this coins.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:34:34 PM

someone must be worried about btc future, where they worry if btc price drop drastically and also btc is not worth it. these concerns are facts and certainly felt by many people including traders.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Boseda

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:51:52 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

I get your point, zaphyr.

1. Currently it is quite impossible to use Bitcoin to buy small items. If scaling problems won't be solved, it may be impossible to make daily purchases with Bitcoin.
2. Mining, as it is now, is a problem. Because miners have too much power, in general. Thus I see no real difference between them and banks.
3. Hard forks are often ridicoulous and useless, as well as airdropped coins, but this is free market and I like it. Any one can do whatever he wants (forking the code, launching new coins, etc.). 
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:54:09 PM

I don't think it's necessary to worry too much. Mainly depends on the number of people to use. Look at this point. None of the others can compare with BTC. So I think the future of BTC must be good
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
My thinking is that if I do not think to worry too much and so on.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:58:13 PM

no i am not worried about the bitcoin future because i kniw that no other crypto currency can beat the bitcoin value annd the value of the bitcoin will be keep on increaseing
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:01:12 PM

You just tell me why worried about BTC future?
I never think negatively about in BTC future.Because BTC is very trustworthy coin & it's future is so much bright.
BTC is my future asset i believe it's potential coin.
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:27:15 PM

For me you do not need to worry of anything in bitcoin in the future even though that sometimes bitcoin exchange goes ups and downs...well thats normal actually same thing to the regular currency.. you just need to learn what perfect timing is.. perfect time to sell your bitcoin and perfect timing to buy bitcoin.. and perfect timing to invest and trade. 😉
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:31:02 PM

Worry will not make anything about bitcoin. This will not even add to it's value. Keep on believing and keep on supporting it. We all know that bitcoin gets stronger and stronger because of the people who embrace and see it's possibilities. Bitcoin has made it far for almost a decade and this is not the best time to doubt what it can do sooner or later. Instead of worrying, start investing. Time is also essential in investing for bitcoin so start now!

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: