Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:34:18 AM

If you're reading this post of yours now and you've probably made made millions by now if you've been holding ever since. Just keep the faith in bitcoins and eventually it'll pay out. Bitcoins are a powerhouse now and it's making a name for itself. Just keep supporting bitcoins by always buying.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freegan

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:55:43 AM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

Actually these problems are not significant to question the promising future of bitcoin. I think that by now we must assume that bitcoin will not be the daily currency that many expected, but instead it has become a highly coveted asset, a very profitable long-term investment. To buy cigarettes or pizzas there are already many and better options, but only bitcoin is worth it to be treasured as the digital gold that it really is.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:14:10 AM

It's really a matter of concern of the Bitcoin's future, day by day the price of Bitcoin is getting higher and higher, today, almost $9500 equal a Bitcoin. So when the price is increasing then you have a source of being pleased but when the price is increasing at an alarming rate then you must be worried about its credibility.

yes, this very high price increase is feared by experts as a bubble phenomenon. weel, about the future bitcoin, is not easy to predict, therefore I try to control myself so as not to be greedy. every profit I get, I immediately withdraw cash. then start turning the capital again.

Austrin

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:19:21 AM

I'm Never Worried about bitcoin future because i know it's great future for all.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:29:27 AM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
your thinking makes sense. but not to worry, I think bitcoin will last long to take control in the world of digital currency.
but we should not rule out any other coins as they will continue to grow in order to match what bitcoin has achieved even the possibility of another coin replacing the current bitcoin position.
like the ETH, now prices are climbing up and it is undeniable that we should be able to invest other coins, (not just bitcoins) like ETH and others. so we will be able to anticipate if one day bitcoin will get a downturn.
Canoppo99

Activity: 334
Merit: 15

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:35:50 AM

I'm Never Worried about bitcoin future because i know it's great future for all.
However, online investment such as bitcoin is risky. But I agree that bitcoin will have good future, no doubt. Many company are adopt bitcoin as payment option, also japan was accept bitcoin it makes bitcoin future even better.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
primera

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:40:46 AM

I do not see how can anyone be worried about bitcoin, bitcoin is looking very solid right now, despite all the fud going around the forum in the last weeks the price still hit an all time high and there is still time left in the year for bitcoin to grow even more, the only circumstance that should worry us is if another crash like the one provoked by Mt Gox were to happen again.
Shendy23

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:48:59 AM

I think you should be worrying the bitcoin now than the future because these era of crypotcurrency has many possible future output but its up today how we built the future of bitcoin, are you still have faith in bitcoin as well as other are? them if your answer is yes and many will still believe in bitcoin then you dont need to worry on its future as long as you still trust it and make use of it all the time.

RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:28:03 AM

I’m worried about bitcoin’s future if bitcoin reach the limit of 21 million. What will happen now if bitcoin reach the limit of 21 million? Can we still generate another bitcoin ? or we will move to the next accessible cryptocurrency? But for now I’m worried about the bitcoin acceptance, some people, company, establishment, and country are now banning bitcoin or not accepting bitcoin.
tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:33:14 AM

Your worries about the future of bitcoin
I'm seeing that bitcon has a very fast speed that does not know when bitcoin will stop and when it stops, the bitcoin will drop sharply or not.
Manny Pacquiao

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:31:37 AM

i assume that the market capitalization of the market will rise by 1,000 percent in the next five years. i think it can reach $ 2.5 trillion Shocked, but i can not say what percentage in this value will account for bitcoin. therefore, investors should diversify their portfolios and take a look on other cryptos
bulacarango

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:59:06 AM

What is the future of bitcoin and how are you worried about the future of bitcoin?
The future of bitcoin is very good, it is rising very high and has the number 1 virtual money market treeb Shocked Shocked Shocked
reingelz09

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:06:51 PM

bitcoin will going down on the near future? i dont think so..there nothing to worry about..if it will drop, it will not drop as 0-50% sure..it is already at top theres no other coins can beat up btc.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:07:30 PM

If you're reading this post of yours now and you've probably made made millions by now if you've been holding ever since. Just keep the faith in bitcoins and eventually it'll pay out. Bitcoins are a powerhouse now and it's making a name for itself. Just keep supporting bitcoins by always buying.

But instead of it, some people have doubt about bitcoin. But i also suggest them, don't waste your time, only faith on bitcoin and do work with it. Also it is our luck when we will have lost from bitcoin then we will get it. But now bitcoin is giving us only profit, so make money from it.      
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:12:19 PM

I don't think it's necessary to worry too much. Mainly depends on the number of people to use. Look at this point. None of the others can compare with BTC. So I think the future of BTC must be good

I agree with this, worrying will just get you nowhere and it will cloud your thoughts that may affect your actions in the future. Most people who sold their bitcoin early regrets it because of panicking whenever the market goes down. But now that bitcoin reaches almost 10k$ then I think it just proves that those who remain firm and calm benefits the most in this industry of investing.

nithin@123

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:34:23 PM

I dont think it is the time to worry about BTC. The BTC price is increasing nowadays.And it is 9950.00 US Dollar now.I am just waitting  it to reach
25000 US Dollar.Hope it would break 25000 within days.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:35:27 PM

The thing is way back in 2009 when bitcoin first started, there were a lot of speculations and predictions that it will not last longer because the world isn't just ready for it. Now, we have already implemented it in ourlives. So, if we keep on asking whether it will survive, the answer is right in front of us, bitcoin has already survived.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:50:02 PM

The thing is way back in 2009 when bitcoin first started, there were a lot of speculations and predictions that it will not last longer because the world isn't just ready for it. Now, we have already implemented it in ourlives. So, if we keep on asking whether it will survive, the answer is right in front of us, bitcoin has already survived.
Maybe bitcoin already survived for the past challenges but for the future, that is still the question for bitcoin. How long will bitcoin live in this internet? Can bitcoin surpass the possible future challenges? We cannot really figure out the answer but if we will see the same kind of community and demand for bitcoin then it will be easy for bitcoin to stay for a lot of years.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:32:59 PM

I see the future of bitcoins very bright because bitcoins has started to getting into the society we are having many new users in bitcoins which is good for it and the future of bitcoin is clean and loud.
I agree with your view of bitcoin.
I think so too if bitcoin has a bright and clean future, and do not worry about bitcoin in the future whether it is not sunny, if monthly bitcoin users only increases then the future of bitcoin need not worry anymore because it looks bitcoin will be bright ahead of him.
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:45:05 AM

Don't worry about that, we have the same thing here.
But since hardfork "attack" us, I  change my mind and always doing some research about news and price, I decide to split my bitcoin in two parts. One parts for trading and keep the rest for future, so I don't need to keep all my bitcoin for a long time, just trade them in short and get some fiat money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: