Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:44:53 AM

If you trust Bitcoin, it's best not to worry too much as the Bitcoin price may rise dramatically in the future and Bitcoin will be recognized around the world. If this happens, Bitcoin will be trusted by everyone

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:53:19 PM

If you trust Bitcoin, it's best not to worry too much as the Bitcoin price may rise dramatically in the future and Bitcoin will be recognized around the world. If this happens, Bitcoin will be trusted by everyone

Bitcoin is really now gaining its popularity and many new investors, both big and small, are coming in and keep invested. They really love the bitcoin idea and that is why its price is really going up furthermore
andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:32:53 PM

If bitcoin does not survive, I do not see other currencies taking bitcoin places, so you still want to get out of bitcoin, it would be better to get out of crypto completely, and about fork hard, it is obviously no fork made. To solve anything, just effort to make money with the name of bitcoin and at the same time attack bitcoin and see if people fall and receive one of these dreadful coins as new dominant coins.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:48:56 PM

If bitcoin does not survive, I do not see other currencies taking bitcoin places, so you still want to get out of bitcoin, it would be better to get out of crypto completely, and about fork hard, it is obviously no fork made. To solve anything, just effort to make money with the name of bitcoin and at the same time attack bitcoin and see if people fall and receive one of these dreadful coins as new dominant coins.

It seems that you really have that strong conviction to get out of bitcoin. Well, it is really each individual decision as to whether or not you are going to stay or get out but for me, staying is the way to go.
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:21:37 AM

In addition, new problems arise where transaction fees are quite high and transactions have not been confirmed. I think it can happen for any coin, even eth has also experienced the same thing. I think that's part of the risk. and there's nothing wrong if you want to try a profitable altcoin like eth or bch.
Junard619

Activity: 88
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:05:45 AM

Particularly given the free entry to the cryptocurrencies I find it almost impossible to justify the stratospheric price, and how the price has rocketed over the past year. This is especially true given that cryptocurrencies really begin to get rid of a serious way the need for fiat money.
rahmanrock

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:21:09 AM

Honestly to say tha i m never Worried about bitcoin future because i know it's great future for all.More and more people and company accept BTC everyday.Its price follow the supply and demand rules, for that reason the value of BTC is raising day by day  Grin so i collect BTC as much as i can and hold them untill my desire price to be claim up  Grin
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:25:49 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

Hi there zaphyr!  So, you are very familiar by the frequent price swings of bitcoins, and as you said, just have fait! You have a point in there, bitcoin could be affected by the frequent fork and there could be more planned and upcoming fork in the near future. But do you think if ETH will become successful there will be no fork? People will continue to fork those successful cryptocurrencies whatever they could be to spread the coins and make more room for new investor and refresh the prices that go along with the original bitcoin. As for me, I would still be loyal to bitcoin.  Wink
thomassaba

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:01:25 PM

don’t worry we move dangerous area  now see big players invest in bitcoin

big players only invest in trusted things
Tatalk

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:17:14 AM

It's a very natural men thing. Anyone who invest in any kind of investment would be worried whether the prices would hike and whether they enjoys profit or not. But when it comes to BTC, things goes little bit different because people need not to worry as prices are already hiking and will continue to go so in the future too, so all the bitcoiner are not that much worried for BTC future because everyone knows that BTC is no wonder, the future of finance, so there is little wordiness but all good in the future.

zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:22:54 AM

I think there's nothing to worry about bitcoin, because bitcoin will attract more big investors, so bitcoin prices will be very high. and it will happen in early 2018.
and I'm sure all the problems like hardfork, segwit, it will end without disturbing the bitcoin system.
steven.spearman

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:27:02 AM

No need to think of other coin, we just need to focus on BTC. Another coin is bitcoin copywriter, and imitator is a waste.

talk2balon

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:39:43 AM

i don't think there is anything to worry about,A lot of people are beginning to understand the digital world and with time,this will bring about so many opportunities to the developing country
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:41:28 AM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

for the future bitcoin I think there is no need to worry anyway so far no one can match the value of bitcoin, but hoax news is often circulated a lot of news saying bitcoin will be banned is this is it.
but I hope bitcoin will stay alive in the future and remain the 1st investment as it is now.  Cheesy

kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:27:23 AM

Honestly to say tha i m never Worried about bitcoin future because i know it's great future for all.More and more people and company accept BTC everyday.Its price follow the supply and demand rules, for that reason the value of BTC is raising day by day  Grin so i collect BTC as much as i can and hold them untill my desire price to be claim up  Grin

There is nothing to worry about the bitcoin future because bitcoin has become unstoppable and all this will be much more fascinating in the future and future will be all about bitcoin and sooner or later there will be resolution in united nation that will be all about to make bitcoin global coin and soon this will happen and those who haven’t invested into bitcoin yet they will face some serious problems in future,
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:47:51 AM

Me as a investor or a bitcoiner, I am not worried about the future of bitcoin in this industry because they provide a excellent quality of service from their investor. Through this they can maintain their demand of bitcoin in the market. Besides from the achievements and recognition they receive, you have nothing to worry about.
Budening

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:05:45 AM

For me, Im not worried about the future of bitcoin. I dont see bitcoin slowly fading . As long we will now how to use it correctly bitcoin will not dissappear and in the future bitcoin will increase its value and it has great benefits. As far as I know bitcoin start last 10 years ago but look at bitcoin now its growing.
Yes true! We don't be worried about the future of bitcoin, because bitcoin have a good progress in the price. Now, you just a trading, mining and invest in bitcoin. Trust me! next time you can get it a great benefits from bitcoin. In 2018 bitcoin can more than famous, because now many people are know about that.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Henry27

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:15:16 PM

Don't worry about that, we have the same thing here.
But since hardfork "attack" us, I  change my mind and always doing some research about news and price, I decide to split my bitcoin in two parts. One parts for trading and keep the rest for future, so I don't need to keep all my bitcoin for a long time, just trade them in short and get some fiat money.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:24:50 PM

No.I'm not worried about Bitcoin future.Bitcoin price is so high.It is very expensive.It is the mother of all crypto.If Bitcoin end,I think,there will no crypto alive in the earth. So,I want to say I'm not worried about Bitcoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:29:30 PM

No need to worry about the future of bitcoins. Many of people in the world interesting to using of bitcoin
and some countries is already accepted bitcoins.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: