Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
xyliahanna

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

A bit worried of my investmentnin bitcoin because right now its price is a bit low. but still hoping and still holding until its price goes up and back in shape again.
kimimaki

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

why do you think that bitcoin will die? you should not have to worry about bitcoin let alone you start buying bitcoin from 2014. should you have got more value if you start investing from 2014. good thing if you think you have kept bitcoin from that year. why is now worried about bitcoin due to fluctuation in its value. until now no one has replaced the bitcoin position as its king of crypto and this will last for years. maybe try to feel first for what you are investing bitcoin so long finally the value that has been many times worried because of the things above.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

Do not lose hope is the only I can because everything has its end. If such things really happens to bitcoin then the same thing could probably possibly happens to ethereum since eth is also the samething as bitcoin they only differ against the value because bitcoin value is pretty much bigger than eth.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

why do you think that bitcoin will die? you should not have to worry about bitcoin let alone you start buying bitcoin from 2014. should you have got more value if you start investing from 2014. good thing if you think you have kept bitcoin from that year. why is now worried about bitcoin due to fluctuation in its value. until now no one has replaced the bitcoin position as its king of crypto and this will last for years. maybe try to feel first for what you are investing bitcoin so long finally the value that has been many times worried because of the things above.
Over the past few months I've seen a lot of pessimistic and very bad reviews about bitcoin. I think people are worrying too much because bitcoin is still a long way to go in the future. If you really want to invest in bitcoin then you will not have to regret it and now is the time to buy bitcoin, think and decide it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:10:57 PM

I do not think we need to worry about the future of bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin will continue to grow and become strong, so bitcoin is still the best coin in the future.

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:11:56 PM

The interesting thing is that op posted this on October 17th. At that day The price of one bitcoin has not even passed the level of 6K.
Now, three months later, we have seen an all time high of about 20K and the current price is still at over 10K.
To me that sounds like a decent developement. Despite all the things that made op worry.

It's me!!!
Airdrop Manager

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

Worry will not make anything about bitcoin. This will not even add to it's value. Keep on believing and keep on supporting it. We all know that bitcoin gets stronger and stronger because of the people who embrace and see it's possibilities. Bitcoin has made it far for almost a decade and this is not the best time to doubt what it can do sooner or later. Instead of worrying, start investing. Time is also essential in investing for bitcoin so start now!
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:36:08 PM

There are many people who are worrying about bitcoin the future because they do not know if bitcoin will still survive more years and if It is still profitable in the coming years,
but I always saying that in investing bitcoin you are always taking a risk no matter what happen be happy and be grateful that you still have a chance to earn in bitcoin and earn a passive income each day.
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

I do not think we need to worry about the future of bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin will continue to grow and become strong, so bitcoin is still the best coin in the future.

I honestly don't worry about the future of the btc. Its future is clear and we know there is promising things in its future. The technology and the method of bitcoin is just amazing for me.
Dzernej

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:39:27 PM

I dont worry about the future of BTC. Currently there is quiet run but I hope it will end soon and BTC will go up again.
sajjad100

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:40:19 PM

Don't worry about the future of bitcoin. There is actually nothing to worried about. After all the ups and downs, bitcoin is still one of the strongest and accepted cryptocurrency of the world. And it will be remain like that for next five years. So there is actually nothing to worry about the future price of bitcoin.  

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:57:42 PM

If bitcoin does not survive what do u think will happen to other altcoins I don't think you have to worry your head too much just relax and move on

I agree with you too. I am thinking the same. If bitcoin who is the number 1 cryptocurrency for a long time can't survive, how much more those other coins? So I don't think we should worry about bitcoin. At this moment bitcoin is still has a high value now compare to the previous years.
jritz2344973

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

You don't have to worry about the Bitcoin as it is strong enough to get up to a high price in the future. Like me i just hold it for further investment.  Kiss I think bitcoin will give me a surprise in the future. Smiley

I hope so, but seeing the current market conditions that every day decreases I feel a bit pessimistic. I am afraid it will continue like this. especially in some countries have been banned

The future of bitcoin is really unpredictable. Investing in bitcoin is more of a gamble. Coupled with the greed of humanity, the probability of you becoming penniless in the end is far greater than the probability of making big money. This is like stocks, like a green stock investors can be a stock god. We must consider making decisions clearly, not following the trend and accumulating our wealth on a down-to-earth basis.
Vukimenguns

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:31:57 AM

Correctly that disturbs, slow transactions constantly changing price, all it not in its advantage. And now there is a drop in demand and already exhaustion of resources. All this makes bitcoin in the future in a fog and does not allow to count on it for a long time.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:36:17 AM

not worried that much, btc will survive but the concerns remain for altcoins. actually this price is stable and good, next week it will rise to 14k -15k. We need to keep btc safe from wallstreet (those freaks wants to regulate it).
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:42:31 AM

I'm not worrying, because as long as there is investment in it, the BTC will not end. Even though he drops in the past few months, it still increases, just be patient. And eventhough there so many negative comments now, I think it will rise again.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

I believe bitcoin is just consolidate its position above 10k.
Since it pumped so much in 2017, a big correction was not avoidable.
Once it is done, we will see rise again.

newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

The LN would be an accelerator for the btc future in the long term but it is still overvalued in nowadays. For the centralization Canada is coming for the Chinese miners shifting there.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:09:02 AM

The threat of what you have mentioned above I think the most prominent is the transaction cost, it also makes me think will make investors reluctant to use bitcoin. But what I fear most is, more and more countries are resisting the existence of bitcoin.
ananastasia22

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:52:49 AM

Of course there are some moment to worry at, but not now and not this year. Some years ago there were not there "hot moments", now Bitcoins have widespeareded around the world and the amount of people who have it is rising daily - it can't just dissapear immediately or something like that, The only problem which I can see - with "laws and government" and course changing, but the second one we can foresee...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: