Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:09:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8866 times)
shuvo999

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

no need to worry about the future of bitcoin because I believe bitcoin will have a good future, we have to stay optimistic and think positive
Not just good, rather outclass. The future of bitcoin is highly appealing and those who are investing into bitcoin right now are going to shine brightest among all other crypto investors in the near future. I have very high hopes with bitcoin.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

I don't think there are any other cryptocurrencies that can replace Bitcoin although Ethereum could be next to Bitcoin. And for these airdrops, I really don't feel any threat from these new coins because if they are compared to Bitcoin which has been here for a decade, it is beyond incomparable based on its graphs. And so basically I am not really worried about BTC's future as of the moment but if ever there are news about the government taking out Bitcoin then that would be a different story.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:18:51 AM

Bitcoin has a good future. I think you're just worry about your coins by watching the chart and price list. I suggest you to wait and do not sell your coin in panic. Its just temporary, When ever price increase a bad news appeared which make fall the price. Better to buy more bitcoins and hold them, Because bitcoin never regret any one and gives huge profits every years unless you make a wrong decsion of panic selling.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:45:15 AM

As political conflicts between the US and North Korea intensify and global markets remain volatile as a result, the demand for Bitcoin will rise at an exponential rate. Already, in the US, South Korea, and Japan, Bitcoin trading volumes have been on the rise and have demonstrated a level of stability, which is considered as solid momentum indicators to predict Bitcoin’s price trend.
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:01:13 AM

I never ever worries regarding the future of bitcoin, I know some most of them are scared because of continues dropping down of bitcoin price. But in the other side it is really help because more capitalist are afford to buy bitcoin, especially those average people. I know it's hard to believe but I still trust to bitcoin, I think one of this day bitcoin will recover and going back to their $20,000, hopefully that it happen.
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:57:35 AM

I never ever worries regarding the future of bitcoin, I know some most of them are scared because of continues dropping down of bitcoin price. But in the other side it is really help because more capitalist are afford to buy bitcoin, especially those average people. I know it's hard to believe but I still trust to bitcoin, I think one of this day bitcoin will recover and going back to their $20,000, hopefully that it happen.

Worry for the future of bitcoin?
If you can look beyond the future of blockchain, then you will not worry about the future of bitcoin !!
If 3D IN technology can change the manufacturing industry around the world and simulate a 100% look in the image, Blockchain will help the whole world transparent about both bank and government transactions, from smallest transactions.
And for future blockchain technologies such as IN 3D, we have to mention BITCOIN, Pioneers in BLOCKCHAIN ​​technology and help the world understand BLOCKCHAIN ​​through BITCOIN, financial transparency!

BlockchainPromoter

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

no need to worry about the future of bitcoin because I believe bitcoin will have a good future, we have to stay optimistic and think positive

That's exactly what I think, I think we will have nice surprises in terms of the price in the future.
MeganHeverin

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

you shouldn't worry about btc until 2020
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:00:59 AM

everything is correct,but even if bitcoin falls down at all,at this time the same neo or Ethereum will grow)
I dont worried about bitcoin future because i trusted bitcoin very well and ever since i start buying bitcoin i know to myself that bitcoin is we will surely have a very bright future and in the future a lot of people is we will invest on bitcoin.

Your believe is exist without data analysis which will clearly like trust but not good prediction.
But i can also deny that this is the power of bitcoin trust which make the price till now. So i also trust with bitcoin.
tprabash

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:09:58 AM

We have to only worry Bitcoin market because market will go up and down but Bitcoin conecept will never die.
RaphB

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:24:02 AM

I am very confident, I see that the media are talking about it more and more often and are not as pejorative as before. I think the market will soon start to rise again!
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:29:10 AM

No need to worry too much about bitcoin, we need to keep focused on how to get the great benefits of bitcoin at the moment. Then we allocate the benefits to other businesses more stable, so if bitcoin destroyed at least we have prepared another business that has run smoothly.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:08:22 AM

Nothing to fear or worry about the future of bitcoin. All that's happening with bitcoin is positive and till date haven't shown any signs of destruction. If it is towards the end, now the entire technology advancement should have come to an end without new usage implementation.
I just worried if bitcoin will disappear in next generation.  Because everyone of us are hoping bitcoin will last forever, but if their are many people are still using bitcoin we hope it will last until the end. 
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:11:28 AM

Nothing to worry about bitcoin because even we encounter some risk here in bitcoin, it is just a part of our life. We experienced some issues or problem in bitcoin but it doesn't mean that we can't solve it. We face different challenges in bitcoin because it is natural, the day will not end until we can't resolve a specific problem. Bitcoin is the decentralize and most powerful crypto currency in all so there's nothing to worry. Some of us are scared because bitcoin price goes down but it doesn't mean that it will not rise again. Don't stop believing in bitcoin because this is our future.

Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:20:45 AM

In my opinion their is nothing to worried about bitcoin. If the bitcoin crush down we must stay calm so that we will know what to if it happen in the future. Wait for the right time and be patient for the next time bitcoin will raise the value in a huge increase.  I trust bitcoin by letting us change our life in a wealthy living.
willliamjames

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:24:35 AM

I must say that I have to agree with the Op. All of these forks seem to be an attack on the unity of the community. Developers will fix and add what factors might be missing in able to develop bitcoin. There's always a way. Even if bitcoin die, people can still be able to create and develop another one over time. Bitcoin is just on it's beginning. Just buy as much as you can.
Freddie197

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:26:05 AM

Well, the hard forks are not just to divide us but to develop the tech of blockchain. It might not be clear how they are using the trick to do that but why are you worried if the tricks working just fine.That's why I am not worried about the Bitcoin future.
Shremonbok

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:27:21 AM

Is it still good to invest in bitcoin or other coin. as far as my knowledge, market not good at the moment. so guys what do you think about btc?
Archie1973

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:28:03 AM

cause I know this is the time for holding bitcoin then I can success in my life I see my future is bright if me/you hold bitcoin right now. we already passed bitcoin low prices. There is much opportunity with trading altcoins but this is not really for everyone though because others can't take the risk and the emotions when they trade.
Isaac45

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:33:34 AM

As political conflicts between the US and North Korea intensify and global markets remain volatile as a result, the demand for Bitcoin will rise at an exponential rate. if your heart still has confidence, you better be more optimistic in this case, and give target how many years you want to survive. if you exit the BTC and move to ETH, it's like you are throwing away your money for free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: