Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:05:11 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
BTC is the boon for the entire humanity and has provided the employment to millions of people and moreover the BTC is most famous among all the cryptocurrencies and in the past year the valuation of BTC has inflated to very high and this is also very sure that in the future the valuation will definitely inflate again and everyone who is investing into BTC will definitely get their profit. So I am not worried about BTC future.
henry clinton

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:13:36 PM

In the short run I'm worried that btc will remain at $ 6000 to $ 8000, but in the long run I believe btc will be worth $ 10,000, it's quite possible and the problem is time.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
I am not worried about the future of the bitcoin because I am aware that the bitcoin will have a bright future. The cryptocurrency community is becoming stronger than before because the cryptocurrency has now good function in our economy.

loginafterregister

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:35:00 PM

I think BTC is gold of Crypto
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

Am not worry at all about the future of bitcoin  because bitcoin has bought something great to us. It block chain technology is being used n all sapect of live. If any thing shoud happen to bitcoin then that is the end of cryptocurrencies.
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:57:13 PM

I think you shouldn't worry about bitcoin. It is constantly evolving, and all the flaws that he has, over time, eliminated.
Kostyan4ek

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:13:37 PM

I do not worry too much about the future of it. It will survive and grow naturally.  We need to believe in it. I know for sure that it will grow in the future and there is no any other currency what can remove btc from 1st place!!
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:50:08 AM

nothing to worried and to fears about. lets the water flow its way. and we will see what happen Smiley

Fear will only exists if you don't really know the history of bitcoin and how this digital currency got here since it was launched and became successful. Once you already understand the power of bitcoin, then you will start believing on it and fear will cease to exists.

Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:24:20 AM

Not worried at all. Definitely paper currency would go out of circulation someday and I'm going to strongly lean towards bitcoin. I'll rather say the future is veru bright indeed because acceptance levels are on the increase daily.
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:29:43 AM

Worrying about the future of bitcoin? Just trust the bitcoin community, I'm sure they have plan in the future. Just remember that bitcoin is volatile.
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:32:59 AM

Not worried at all. Definitely paper currency would go out of circulation someday and I'm going to strongly lean towards bitcoin. I'll rather say the future is veru bright indeed because acceptance levels are on the increase daily.
Yes i agree on that, bitcoin have come this far and  it surpass any hard bad issue from the past year's now we don't have to be worried about the bitcoin, because we can all see that bitcoin has a strong economy. And it is really now the fastiest way to earn a huge amount of profit, so then I believe that the bitcoin has a capability to become more interesting in the future, and maybe it will last a long time.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:46:33 AM

Worrying for bitcoin future is such a serious thing . We cannot deny the fact that all had been worrying not only in bitcoin but for our future also. So that we are able to worry about that things because we are all part of bitcoin and want to success here in bitcoin. You dont need to worry or switch in any currency because bitcoin is surely success and nothing to be worry about it.
coinbitw

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:59:23 AM

Yeah all of us worry about Bitcoin since we can't totally predict or vision its future and growth of its value for the next years but there are some news and rumor about Bitcoin that it will go continually and rapidly increase its value. Just be optimistic and stay aware of what's to be happen Smiley
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:11:02 AM

Yeah all of us worry about Bitcoin since we can't totally predict or vision its future and growth of its value for the next years but there are some news and rumor about Bitcoin that it will go continually and rapidly increase its value. Just be optimistic and stay aware of what's to be happen Smiley

to be honest im not really worrying about the bitcoin because i believe that it can still go a long run due to its usefullness and also see that bitcoin is still indemand from day to day. What i really worry is about this forum bitcointalk.org , what if one day this forum will get hacked again just like happened on the year 2015 that some unkown hackers hacked this forum and theyv been stealling accounts. most users have been hacked their accounts because their passwords are too weak and they did not change it after the hacking.

that is what im worrying about the future.
kinghu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:40:38 AM

I personally am not concerned with the future of the bitcoin, because in view of the positive, bitcoin had been delivering the best results for the users, with a look at the times are so fast and sophisticated, current users of bitcoin's getting many.
because they believe that bitcoin is one valuable asset. so I believe that bitcoin in the future will increasingly develop.

Sky5678

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:05:50 AM

Bitcoin has become a hot commodity among speculators. High volatility and unpredictable. Bitcoin very valuable.
Such a currency bitcoin price growth every year. Make a people whos considered there optimist to exploring how to produce and earning bitcoin more and more.
Bitcoin price growth more than world expected, realize that proved bitcoin is the best investment until now. Didnt denied it.
Bitcoin more worthy than a money for me (bitcoin has a potencial growing price). So many benefit. Easy transactions, instant payment.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:13:59 AM

If I personally don't feel worried, because in the world of digital currency is always uncertain, but we must be optimistic and sure that bitcoin has a good future and will be the first digital money in the world first used in the future ..
moongy

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:25:09 AM

I just worry that Bitcoin can't get more national recognition. After all, bitcoin's decentralization makes it uncontrolled and the country will worry that bitcoin will destroy the economic market.
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:30:41 AM

No need to worry about the future of bitcoin. Ups and downs are part of investments/trading. In case of bitcoin potential gains are much more higher than potential losses. So you just need to hold it for a longer time. Prices will touch the sky very soon.
plmxs

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:33:51 AM

You need not worry that Bitcoin is positive. Although it has many shortcomings, it is inevitable. I believe it will gradually improve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: