Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2018, 09:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 9625 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

"Be creative, think outside of the box, innovate."

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

If I were to choose if that coin is good or not, I would like to point out mostly to its project concept and future development on their roadmap. If their roadmap sits pretty well in the position to make an impact in the cryptocurrency market, I would strongly believe that coin is gonna be good. However, if there is no further development of the coin, expect that its future is not going to be good after all. Just sayin’.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leonard2016

Activity: 854
Merit: 520

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

by reading their white paper, and investigating about their team , You need to see what is the project and can it be even useful?
you need to see the markets of that coin , does it have a good reputation and market cap or not? the number of coins matter if it is a token the platform that is using it matters , and remember never invest anything in crypto market you cant afford to lose.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
kavindra

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

many people say trading is easy but it is only valid last year, nowadays it is very difficult to get profit in trading because price movement is difficult in prediction, this year I suffered a lot of losses, hopefully at the end of the year my losses can change with profit, learn to improve my skills in trade.

Bdstar

Activity: 560
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:31:02 PM

To choose a good coin you have to find out a lot of things regarding this issue. at first, you have to judge the developer team and their vision. In this case, whitepaper would be helpful for you to find out various types of clue. I think the demand market capital is one of the most important parts of this issue. But project vision is very crucial for choosing a good coin for me.
SixOfFive

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:00:32 PM

To make a investment in a good coin we need to study and keep a lot of things in minds like Past performance, team(experience and vision), Product scope in market, Volume and supply, Coins marketing strategies and future growth plans etc. Evaluation of all these things give us a overview of the coin and gives a vision of future growth of that coin.

███▄                 ▄███           ▄▄███▀▀█▄▄                   ▄▄█████▄▄           ███▄               ███    ▀██▄             ▄██▀
█████               ▄████       ▄▄████▄█ ██ ████▄▄           ▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄       █████              ███      ███           ███
██████             ██████      ▀▀██▄█████▄▄███▄█▀▀▀         ███▀▀         ▀▀███      ███▀██▄            ███       ▀██▄       ▄██▀
███▀███▄         ▄██▀ ███     ███▄▀███▀████████ ████       ███               ███     ███  ███           ███         ███     ███
███  ▀███       ███▀  ███    █████ █████████  █▄▀▀▀▄█     ███                 ███    ███   ▀██▄         ███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀
███    ███▄   ▄███    ███   ▀████▀▄██████▀█████████▀██   ███                   ███   ███     ███        ███            ▀███▀
███     ▀███▄███▀     ███   █▄▄▄▄███  ████████▀███████   ███                   ███   ███      ▀██▄      ███            █████
███       █████       ███   ██▀██████████▀████████████   ███                   ███   ███        ███     ███           ██▀ ▀██
███        ▀█▀        ███    ███████▀████████▀▀▀███▄█     ███                 ███    ███         ▀██▄   ███         ▄██▀   ▀██▄
███                   ███
     █  █▀█████████ ███ ███       ███               ███     ███           ███  ███        ██▀       ▀██
      █████▀▄▄▀█▄██▄▀▀▀▄██         ███▄▄         ▄▄███      ███            ▀██▄███      ▄██▀         ▀██▄
       ▀▀██▄▀▀▄███▀████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀       ███              █████     ███             ███
           ▀▀██████▀▀                   ▀▀█████▀▀           ███               ▀███   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
.TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
████   WHITEPAPER    FACEBOOK    TWITTER    LINKEDIN    TELEGRAM    CRUNCHBASE   ████
|FREETRADING &
ICO LISTING
|SUPERIORTO NASDAQ
AND LSE
|US$ 29MRAISED IN
2 WEEKS
|
[]
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:39:35 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
You can choose a good coin if you will study the team behind the coin. The team and the developer behind of the coin is the key for the coin to become successful. There are many solid team and developers behind altcoins, you should choose promising coin for you to make money.

Bitcoin has the best return value and the acceptance and popularity of bitcoin is also very high and there are no risk conditions in bitcoin so it is best. And focus on the future aspect when choosing a coin to invest then look at the popularity of the crypto and then see the level of profit in the past and if they give you satisfaction then invest into it and currently the most established coin all the time is bitcoin
rose9696

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:42:58 AM

To explain when writing is a difficult process. I will summarize for you the essentials to test a good coin.
You check out their business strategy there on the whitepaper and their ideas and staff. They must be reputable people in the Crypto market. In addition, see where their investment is coming from. These are the main factors for evaluating a coin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cellflash

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:51:54 AM

For me,  you should research which is the strongest and most valuable coin in the market. Knowing that thE coin is more demand in the market. Then,  it is the right coin to choose and it it gives the highest value and more useful to you. You also have to own projection on your choice. Investing or closing coin to invest is a matter of luck. Choose the best. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.