Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀Aworker - Blockchain Platform for Recruitment  (Read 13845 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

I understand all the possibilities of this platform, but I'm interested in one detail. Will I be able to become part of this general job search system?
And what exactly do you mean by this? Kauai is the part you want to become? By participating in this project you are already a part of this common system, is not it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

I understand all the possibilities of this platform, but I'm interested in one detail. Will I be able to become part of this general job search system?
And what exactly do you mean by this? Kauai is the part you want to become? By participating in this project you are already a part of this common system, is not it?
I had in mind somewhat different. Will I be able to cooperate with companies and help them select employees? After all, as I understand it is rewarded, right?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:35:21 AM

I had in mind somewhat different. Will I be able to cooperate with companies and help them select employees? After all, as I understand it is rewarded, right?
Well, yes, that's it. If you help to find an employee, the system encourages this and you get tokens or reputation points like, as far as I know.
bitokman

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:39:19 AM

Well, yes, that's it. If you help to find an employee, the system encourages this and you get tokens or reputation points like, as far as I know.
That's it, I'm talking about this. So can I do this on an ongoing basis, be a part of this mechanism and thus earn my coins?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:43:35 AM

That's it, I'm talking about this. So can I do this on an ongoing basis, be a part of this mechanism and thus earn my coins?
Yes, by the way, I completely forgot. Such an opportunity will be. Only this will be available for experienced platform participants, with a lot of reputation points.
bitokman

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:47:54 AM

Yes, by the way, I completely forgot. Such an opportunity will be. Only this will be available for experienced platform participants, with a lot of reputation points.
Cool. I hope this event will be very useful for them. I wish good luck to developers. I think this project deserves to be noticed.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:54:12 AM

Cool. I hope this event will be very useful for them. I wish good luck to developers. I think this project deserves to be noticed.
Yes? And what exactly are we talking about glasses? Rather, how much should such a person have. How experienced should such a candidate be?
bitokman

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:01:07 AM

Yes? And what exactly are we talking about glasses? Rather, how much should such a person have. How experienced should such a candidate be?
In white paper it is said about 30 points of reputation, I do not know how difficult it will be to get such a number, but the introduction of such opportunities seems to me an excellent solution.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:07:01 AM

In white paper it is said about 30 points of reputation, I do not know how difficult it will be to get such a number, but the introduction of such opportunities seems to me an excellent solution.
Yes, I completely agree with you, this is a great way to help and make some money on it. The question remains only how I can get these reputation points.
bitokman

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

Yes, I completely agree with you, this is a great way to help and make some money on it. The question remains only how I can get these reputation points.
Well, I suppose you can get them by taking an active part in the life of this project and also working with this service.
inbush
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:44:02 AM

Hi! Good project. Im in. But i have several questions.
First of all, how will you make people use your platform instead for example popular headhunter (hh.ru) or other platforms.
The second question is about proof of quality of the candidates and vacancies/

And what about project outsource (outsource work) in your system/

Thanks

Hapyшy втopoe нaчaлo тepмoдинaмики. Дopoгo.
cpytospeak

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:29:30 AM

Aworker is a very good project. What is the token price ? I would like to know more about this project.
Have you joined the telegram room? Plenty of info in there!
cryptotalk50

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:18:13 PM

Aworker is a very good project. What is the token price ? I would like to know more about this project.
I use the telegram room too. Learning all sorts about the project in there!
sitonmybits

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

I use the telegram room too. Learning all sorts about the project in there!
I joined after reading this, very good group!
Storyline23

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

Which is strange because in Vegas the temp is some times 30c - 40c and I'm fine over there.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

Which is strange because in Vegas the temp is some times 30c - 40c and I'm fine over there.
Aworker is a truly ambitious project, which has great prospects. It will allow employees to reduce rental costs up to 4 times and increase people's incomes.
sitonmybits

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:21:26 PM

Has anyone seen that they have some vacancies already listed? Pretty impressed by this!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

friends, an innovative idea in the field of recruiting contributes to the development of this direction and its emergence on a global level. I am sure that there will be a lot of participants here, since strong advantages are aimed at recognizing users and solving current problems in this industry.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:15:48 PM

problems in the recruiting system are uniquely available. and the platform changes the way employees are hired through smart contracts, and this reduction in rent is four times. It is especially necessary to take into account the fact that hiring employees is an influential market in the world.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:20:34 PM

problems in the recruiting system are uniquely available. and the platform changes the way employees are hired through smart contracts, and this reduction in rent is four times. It is especially necessary to take into account the fact that hiring employees is an influential market in the world.
I absolutely agree with you. its volume is 429 billion dollars. an impressive figure indicates that, even despite the existing problems, this sphere is in demand among any audience of participants.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: