Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:24:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀Aworker - Blockchain Platform for Recruitment  (Read 13844 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:26:23 PM

I'm sure that the platform will change this labor market. for example, these are smart contracts, data management, a new approach to recruitment, as well as a decentralized audit. these functions affect the market price and, in general, the reputation.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:32:15 PM

for me, attractive in this project is that I can not only find a dream job, but also for my professionalism to receive internal tokens. at the same time, companies will reduce the cost of filling the vacancy. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:37:23 PM

for me, attractive in this project is that I can not only find a dream job, but also for my professionalism to receive internal tokens. at the same time, companies will reduce the cost of filling the vacancy. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I got acquainted with this information: there really are a lot of ways to earn tokens. this is a recommendation to friends, and confirmation of professional activity by a specialized document, as well as during an interview or a job, you can also get tokens.
Klacik

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:42:05 PM

As I understand it, this platform can change not only the recruiting market, but also each user as a whole! because I can develop as a professional, motivating myself to earn tokens. simply prove your knowledge and get it. I would say that this promotes an excellent aspiration for self-improvement. Cool Cool
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

As I understand it, this platform can change not only the recruiting market, but also each user as a whole! because I can develop as a professional, motivating myself to earn tokens. simply prove your knowledge and get it. I would say that this promotes an excellent aspiration for self-improvement. Cool Cool
it is quite right. note one attractive thing: during the private sale you can buy working tokens with a 20% discount. this is a very advantageous offer, which should not be missed. Wink Wink
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

all these changes indicate that the development team is very competent and professional. By the way, the project was even mentioned in the press. Moreover, they even took part in the Bazaar Tech Convention 2017 in Moscow.
Klacik

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:58:09 PM

all these changes indicate that the development team is very competent and professional. By the way, the project was even mentioned in the press. Moreover, they even took part in the Bazaar Tech Convention 2017 in Moscow.
and this is not the last big event in their history. in general, as I said, the platform deserves attention, and I am sure that all the actual problems will be solved successfully, and I will also look forward to the tokens. Cheesy
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:02:43 PM

I like that Aworker offers a new approach to the labor market. They want to make it open and transparent for every participant of the procedure. It can really speed up the procedure of employment and improve the entire process.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:09:03 PM

I like that Aworker offers a new approach to the labor market. They want to make it open and transparent for every participant of the procedure. It can really speed up the procedure of employment and improve the entire process.
Well, I hope you are right. Can you explain me details, please? I just don’t understand how it is exactly supposed to be open and transparent. Perhaps, I should reread the white paper.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:14:07 PM

Well, I hope you are right. Can you explain me details, please? I just don’t understand how it is exactly supposed to be open and transparent. Perhaps, I should reread the white paper.
Ok. Actually, it is pretty simple. As you know there are three kinds of users in this platform. Company, candidate and aworker. This plaform offer a possibility to get more information from each party that help to make right decisions.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:20:08 PM

Ok. Actually, it is pretty simple. As you know there are three kinds of users in this platform. Company, candidate and aworker. This plaform offer a possibility to get more information from each party that help to make right decisions.
Now its clearer. Can you explain me more about aworker? I want to know its role in the process because I really don’t get it. Are sure that this system will be better than the current model?
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:25:34 PM

Now its clearer. Can you explain me more about aworker? I want to know its role in the process because I really don’t get it. Are sure that this system will be better than the current model?
Every user of the platform could become an Aworker. He/she need to have a high level of respect. Aworker’s mission is to recommend employees and approve different skills of employees. I am sure. Employers will be more confident in their choice and will able to find worker that they need most.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:30:24 PM

Every user of the platform could become an Aworker. He/she need to have a high level of respect. Aworker’s mission is to recommend employees and approve different skills of employees. I am sure. Employers will be more confident in their choice and will able to find worker that they need most.
Wow. It looks really interesting. So, aworker will be rewarded for his work. It is an amazing approach. Aworkers are supposed to be motivated to recommend only good candidates.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:36:35 PM

Wow. It looks really interesting. So, aworker will be rewarded for his work. It is an amazing approach. Aworkers are supposed to be motivated to recommend only good candidates.
It is true. Aworker’s developers created an ecosystem that gives motivation for every participant. It will work like a self-developing system and it is an absolutely new point of view on the platforms of the recruitment.
Abdurrahman Yalcin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:40:51 PM

The project has many progressive ideas and new solutions in the field of communications and technology. This is an excellent opportunity for initial investment in new ideas.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:41:22 PM

It is true. Aworker’s developers created an ecosystem that gives motivation for every participant. It will work like a self-developing system and it is an absolutely new point of view on the platforms of the recruitment.
I guess time will tell how progressive and useful this project is. Developers made a great job and this idea could bring many benefits. This project is supported by the community, so it has no obstacles to be the best on market.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:46:38 PM

I guess time will tell how progressive and useful this project is. Developers made a great job and this idea could bring many benefits. This project is supported by the community, so it has no obstacles to be the best on market.
I agree with you. I really want to help this project to become more popular because I believe in their idea. I think that it would be nice to participate in the bounty campaign.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:10:50 PM

Hey, everyone! This project is awesome. I am really so excited about the private sales. I know that private sales will be live 24 days but developers have collected 2077 ETH. It is impressive. Good luck, guys! You have a great future.
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:07:02 AM

i love the airdrop game. so much fun
glockstone

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:07:50 AM

i love the airdrop game. so much fun

yeah I acutally got my kids off their xbox and out for a walk the other week using it LOL
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: