Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:39:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:35:06 PM

DEAR PARTICIPANTS!

After launching bounty program and coding smart contract, all tokens of our project are sent automatically. Either you invest in it, or participate in bounty program (after verification), that you have done actions regarding bounty. Therefore, there is no even an idea that we will not distribute tokens. We are transparent and responsible.

Best of all to all of uf and our bounty participants)

Thats really cool.Thank you for the good news Vasiliy ;)I hope now there will be no more questions about the distribution of the tokens.

Arena Space is too much honest and they keep their credibility in their investors or even all of the participant in different campaign. That is why they continue to expand and keeping the continues grow of the company. We are happy to continue to support Arena Space. Well, I want to be your customer too if I have time to go visit your site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lukesimon

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:54:57 PM

I've read the topic and I do believe in this project, good luck guys and keep us informed.
Honestly its a big project, and because they have a potential to succeed but its much better, if they have an affiliate to our country at Philippines.

for now, it's quite impossible to have ARena Space here in Philippines because they lack in terms of technology advancement, but who knows in the near future. If the country stated above will be a success then it won't be impossible to make a park here.

Hope to have one in every country, once this project gets launched, I believe wherever country gets one, that country would take in not just a virtual park but also an asset to be proud about. Hope to see the project soon. One more thing, I really like that the project is virtual, its gonna be a big hit to every ages.
IMHO, we can have one here in the Philippines but the problem is, it's not that easy to invest such project here because of the country's system. We Filipinos all know that.
many investors from foreign countries have invest in philippines, even though they know the system of the Philippines. It is not the system to support the arena space, but the people who will use and patronize it. the government will only make a tax deduction. so the chance to have an arena space here in the Philippines is big.
You have a point there. I just realized that since the project is blockchain based, it could have a place in the Philippines as the government isn't aware of the blockchain yet. However, they will surely need a little bribe for them to enter the PH.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:41:54 PM

DEAR PARTICIPANTS!

After launching bounty program and coding smart contract, all tokens of our project are sent automatically. Either you invest in it, or participate in bounty program (after verification), that you have done actions regarding bounty. Therefore, there is no even an idea that we will not distribute tokens. We are transparent and responsible.

Thats really cool.Thank you for the good news Vasiliy ;)I hope now there will be no more questions about the distribution of the tokens.

Arena Space is too much honest and they keep their credibility in their investors or even all of the participant in different campaign. That is why they continue to expand and keeping the continues grow of the company. We are happy to continue to support Arena Space. Well, I want to be your customer too if I have time to go visit your site.
That's great. Being transparent to your investors and participants is a sign that your team is worth trusting for. This is something that don't have in other team/company. Thank you for always updating us who follows your project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:16:48 PM

oh the vr parks is all about ride? is there any games or apps? in there like archery or what
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:19:41 PM

Is there any fb apps? or twitter app can give the link ? for more update
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:47:41 PM

oh the vr parks is all about ride? is there any games or apps? in there like archery or what
but i watch the video they have guns or for aiming games
vinceB

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:51:55 PM

i watch there trailer and they have gunes i think they have other games
vinceB

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:01:12 AM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
i agree on that,because me and my friends are gamers to. and for sure we will enjoy if we try this kind of VR games.
even if you're not a gamer I'm sure that you'll enjoy it because it's not just for gamers like us even when kids or adults can enjoy this kind of park.
im not saying that this is for a gamers only.i know that this activity are good for all people regardless if gamers or not.because there are many activities that you can do inside the arena space.

Yep, even if you're not a gamer it's okay. Being a gamer is a small advantage on beating/enjoying the game. But the whole VR experience itself is quite synonymous in the word 'fun.' It doesn't matter if you don't play well or understand it. But if you obtain the right amount of fun, then that's it.
Arena Space is for all people who loves to play, have fun and being stress free. This will help people to enjoy their lives even just seeing lots of beautiful images, effects, more advance technologies and being with their love ones.
It's a hassle free experience for those who experience a virtual reality scenery. It's the most beautiful thing to see for us. Even though im not experienced it for myself. I would love to try it also if given the opportunity.
yes i want to try it too but i dont try vr yet. and arena space not just vr they have more facilities
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:58:58 AM

DEAR PARTICIPANTS!

Wow, they are even announcing that they are definitely gonna give everyone who joined the bounty program what they deserve, they have a very good team, one that is very responsible and transparent to its participants. Well done to all members of arena space.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
HealthSecurities

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:10:06 AM

THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY ASSOCIATED WITH BOOSTEROID AND HEARTHY.CO!

PLEASE DO NOT INVEST. MESSAGE ME FOR PROOF!!!
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:25:03 AM

I think it would be better if they will produce an app that will give the same experience that they give in their parks in gadgets like phones or something that people can use at home or anywhere they like. A gadget that is handy and can be carried anywhere that would give the same experience.

Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:34:22 AM

I think it would be better if they will produce an app that will give the same experience that they give in their parks in gadgets like phones or something that people can use at home or anywhere they like. A gadget that is handy and can be carried anywhere that would give the same experience.

That would be great! You mean a portable gadget that can be carried around like phones, so that we can use it anywhere and anytime that we want. That is gonna be a great addition to this project, I hope they get to give it a try, maybe it will help in selling this project and might get more market.

marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:58:14 AM

I've read the topic and I do believe in this project, good luck guys and keep us informed.
Honestly its a big project, and because they have a potential to succeed but its much better, if they have an affiliate to our country at Philippines.

for now, it's quite impossible to have ARena Space here in Philippines because they lack in terms of technology advancement, but who knows in the near future. If the country stated above will be a success then it won't be impossible to make a park here.
I agree with you, but you did not think that nothing is impossible but sometimes you just need to believe it. I'm still hoping to have that kind of park here in the Philippines.
For now let's face the reality arena space priorities rich countries. It's impossible for know to have a vr park here in the Philippines. may be in the near future arena space make a park here in the Philippines.
well i agree with you bro.. Arenaspace target is the country people that can afford their service .. But hopefully they think Philippines can afford their project or we will wait that Philippines can be rich in a future..
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:02:48 AM

I just noticed that your idea is very good. because of the large countries you are planning to build this project. your team is very good. I am very glad. more power arena  Smiley Smiley
I would be glad for myself if arena space will build it soon here in the philippines. I think many filipino people will patronize this kind of technology. Specially the youth who has engaged in the modern technology.

Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:12:51 AM

Upon reading on ARena Space website,  I notice that they mention the ideal cost per customer. It said that in order for the customer to experience their service, the customer should consume $15-25 in estimated. It is around Php750 - Php1250. So if it is true, I think only few people are able to avail it because it is quite costly.

Only few people are ready to spend and pay Php750 - Php1250 just to experience their technology . So I think in my opinion having arena space in the Philippines is still not feasible .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:39:52 AM

at a cost of 15-25 $ can all try rides in the virtual amusement park? or there is more than 15-25 $ price of tickets?
I think the customer will able to experience all of their rides, trails and games in estimated pricing of $15-25. Because that estimation of pricing comes from the ARena Space and since they are the one who knows their pricing details, so it means in $15-25 you are able to experience their service.

That still huge amount of money to pay . I mean only people who is rich and ready to spent $15 - $25 .
Please dont get me wrong guys , Im a fan too of VR technology , but if only they can give consideration for the price and the people who wants to try their services but dont have enough of money to experience VR technology.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:55:41 AM

Some of the people here is excited to releasing into the market of arena space, and also they want to experience the virtual reality especially the children, but we need guidance for the parents how properly use this virtual reality

I like your idea , because you are concern and focus for the security and guidance of some user wanted to avail the services of VR technology in the park . I think the people behind this project are all aware of that , Im sure in the park they have warnings and they provide instructions on how to use the VR properly so it can't harm the user.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:12:23 AM

I can't believe they have their own R&D facilities which makes their games original from them plus they have partnership with big tech companies, i can't wait to see their parks in real life soon  Grin

I was really surprised as well, lets hope that they will open some franchise in our country, i really want to try the games they developed.
Probably not too soon because their target are those famous places and mostly first world countries but still im hoping as well that they will open here in the philippines as well Smiley
as of now lets just hope the best for their team and for the company, I believe there will be a time that all countries will have arena space parks Smiley
if you would like to experience the unique fun of virtual reality games. here in the Philippines there is also a service like the ARENA SPACE VR. there are amusement parks in the Philippines with some of same technology, but not everything you want to play you can play, they have only a few games available.
You are rigth about that, besides there are not enough space to play here in the Philippines unlike the arena it's huge.
The VR In the philppines is not enough but one day I'm hoping that there would be arena here in the philippines.

They stated in their website that the park will be atleast 500 square meter . If the arena space decide to build a park to the Philippines , where do you think they build that arena . It will covered a big area , I guess Philippines as of now can't accomodate 500 square meter just for building a park .

Its possible but out of the vicinity near the city or in malls where in they can accomodate one whole floor of the building. The park seems easy to set up, a spacious room and a VR is all you need

If its possible , then how about their customers ? I mean VR technology is one of the advance technology we can have . Im sure the price will be not affordable for all . Lets face the reality that not all the people here in the Philippines will afford such a high price services like Arena Space.
Yeah that is sad truth about ARena Space. Yes, what they offer is very entertaining for all the people and it is truly promising but if the pricing of their service is quite high specially for the 3rd world country like Philippines wherein only few people can avail it. I think they must consider this matter.

Even I, wanted to experience and use this VR technology in the park , I mean this is one of the coolest thing to do , I believe.
But what bothering me is the price and place needed for us to have a park like Arena Space. I still hoping that if the government permits this kind of project here in the Philippines everyone can experience it .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:24:56 AM

I agree with you, but you did not think that nothing is impossible but sometimes you just need to believe it. I'm still hoping to have that kind of park here in the Philippines.
For now let's face the reality arena space priorities rich countries. It's impossible for know to have a vr park here in the Philippines. may be in the near future arena space make a park here in the Philippines.

Still hoping for this to happen , VR park in the Philippines this is one of the coolest thing that can happen and build here in the Philippines .
I hope there are companies that can partners to Arena Space and convince to make a VR park for all Filipino people.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:28:24 AM

Upon reading on ARena Space website,  I notice that they mention the ideal cost per customer. It said that in order for the customer to experience their service, the customer should consume $15-25 in estimated. It is around Php750 - Php1250. So if it is true, I think only few people are able to avail it because it is quite costly.

Only few people are ready to spend and pay Php750 - Php1250 just to experience their technology . So I think in my opinion having arena space in the Philippines is still not feasible .
Your right. Only a few people can afford this kind of technology if that's the price you said. As for now, i have to say , only rich people can experience this virtual reality park if released in the philippines. Sorry for the word.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: