Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:16:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18806 times)
bry090821

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:43:19 PM

I can't believe they have their own R&D facilities which makes their games original from them plus they have partnership with big tech companies, i can't wait to see their parks in real life soon  Grin

Yep. They have tied up with companies like Samsung, Pepsico, HTC and others to ensure VR at its best.

that's one of the good things about Arena Space, their partners are pretty well known in the industry.
yah, and the partners they have is not just a well known company, its also a company that has a advanced technology here in the world.

Themaster107

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:46:51 PM

This coin maybe good
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:18:06 PM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
i agree on that,because me and my friends are gamers to. and for sure we will enjoy if we try this kind of VR games.
even if you're not a gamer I'm sure that you'll enjoy it because it's not just for gamers like us even when kids or adults can enjoy this kind of park.
I agree, for example I'm not a computer game player then I see VR TECHNOLOGY I was wondering why its players are happy and it's starting to get my attention to try and play it.
Even when you're not playing a computer games you are absolutely enjoy that VR Technology.
Computer games is different from playing VR technology because in VR you can experience realistic game.
they say that you are the character you played. so very nice of these virtual reality games. sometimes it seems like you just have to laugh and see the game you played. It would be nice if you were the character in the game you wanted.
Yes, and imagine that your enemy is your friends. I can not wait anymore to try this kind of entertainment it's so interesting.
Its great that having arena space it will improve the friendship. Besides more memories and experience will make in this kind of project.

sometimes too much love on playing might actually make you find a true love in the game.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:21:02 PM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
i agree on that,because me and my friends are gamers to. and for sure we will enjoy if we try this kind of VR games.
even if you're not a gamer I'm sure that you'll enjoy it because it's not just for gamers like us even when kids or adults can enjoy this kind of park.
im not saying that this is for a gamers only.i know that this activity are good for all people regardless if gamers or not.because there are many activities that you can do inside the arena space.

Yep, even if you're not a gamer it's okay. Being a gamer is a small advantage on beating/enjoying the game. But the whole VR experience itself is quite synonymous in the word 'fun.' It doesn't matter if you don't play well or understand it. But if you obtain the right amount of fun, then that's it.
Arena Space is for all people who loves to play, have fun and being stress free. This will help people to enjoy their lives even just seeing lots of beautiful images, effects, more advance technologies and being with their love ones.
this is one of the cure to a illness called depression. it will help a lot of people. nowadays, depression becomes one of the alarming health issue of an individual.. if they engage in the action VR technology. they can overcome the depression.
Good point, this kind of entertainment helps the individual to avoid any kind of emotional illness and also to develop their social life. Just remember to be responsible and disciplined in playing ARena Space.

Johnmercuryxe4

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:25:07 PM

I've read the topic and I do believe in this project, good luck guys and keep us informed.
Honestly its a big project, and because they have a potential to succeed but its much better, if they have an affiliate to our country at Philippines.

for now, it's quite impossible to have ARena Space here in Philippines because they lack in terms of technology advancement, but who knows in the near future. If the country stated above will be a success then it won't be impossible to make a park here.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:29:35 PM

I've read the topic and I do believe in this project, good luck guys and keep us informed.
Honestly its a big project, and because they have a potential to succeed but its much better, if they have an affiliate to our country at Philippines.

for now, it's quite impossible to have ARena Space here in Philippines because they lack in terms of technology advancement, but who knows in the near future. If the country stated above will be a success then it won't be impossible to make a park here.
All of us from the Philippines is really asking and hoping that Arena Space will launch here in our country but we should also consider all the reason why we are not included in the countries that was chosen by the Arena to be launch. Maybe in the future, Philippines will be consider to put Arena Space.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:22:32 PM

I agree, for example I'm not a computer game player then I see VR TECHNOLOGY I was wondering why its players are happy and it's starting to get my attention to try and play it.
Even when you're not playing a computer games you are absolutely enjoy that VR Technology.
Computer games is different from playing VR technology because in VR you can experience realistic game.
they say that you are the character you played. so very nice of these virtual reality games. sometimes it seems like you just have to laugh and see the game you played. It would be nice if you were the character in the game you wanted.
Yes, and imagine that your enemy is your friends. I can not wait anymore to try this kind of entertainment it's so interesting.
Its great that having arena space it will improve the friendship. Besides more memories and experience will make in this kind of project.

sometimes too much love on playing might actually make you find a true love in the game.
It is funny when you think, but it is actually possible to happen. There are some couples out there who just met in the game they played.
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:30:55 PM

You're right, this would be a wonderful experience in your friendship that will never forget.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:03:50 PM

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM RUN BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO RUN BOOSTEROID and HEARTHY.CO!

PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Any solid proof, if not, better keep it to yourself. You got scammed or the quality of your post is too low to be accepted?
Buddy it's been years the Arena space built, they have almost 6 parks already and yet you say it's Scam? Prove it.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:46:08 AM

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM RUN BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO RUN BOOSTEROID and HEARTHY.CO!

Any solid proof, if not, better keep it to yourself. You got scammed or the quality of your post is too low to be accepted?
Buddy it's been years the Arena space built, they have almost 6 parks already and yet you say it's Scam? Prove it.
Yeah exactly, another pointless accusation. There are already existing facilities of ARena Space in Russia so meaning they already have many investors and as far as I know, they don't have any scam issue from their investors.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:09:57 AM

Yeah exactly, another pointless accusation. There are already existing facilities of ARena Space in Russia so meaning they already have many investors and as far as I know, they don't have any scam issue from their investors.
how can you say that it is scam? there's a proof in youtube.. many people using a vr same as arena space used .. and how about the bigtime partners of arena space? like samsung??
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:13:53 AM

Actually I'm not totally a gamer but with arena space that you can bond with your family and friends that's nice It is for everyone who wants to experience  vr not for the gamers only.
Yeah right . Arena Space gives us a full experience of virtual reality world you can ever imagined. I think its also good for the family bonding. It's a nice activity for the family to experience a vr controlled games.
Having this kind of virtual reality controlled games are actualy fun and exciting. Provided they  open it to the public. It will be a nice experience for us to try this.

This is the good thing about arena space, it is not only for the gamers, but everyone who want to have a great time with their families. Parks have been a great place for the family to have fun and bond, but it is quite difficult for everybody especially the disabled people to enjoy touring the place, with this project, everyone including the disabled can enjoy their time with their family touring the virtual world.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:39:29 AM

Are those VR safe for the eyes? Though i know that this platform will help develop eyes and hand coordination, will it be bad for long exposure?
they may not be able to affect the eyes of many people I'm sure they have a healthy advice in that case. maybe if you played too much ..
I think its safe if it is not expose in a long period of time. Responsible usage is always the best. Yoi should know the positive and negative effects of the vr device before you use it.
I agree with you. Longtime exposure of using virtual reality devices may cause a negative effects or damage on the eyes of the user. Responsible usage of vr device is always the first priority.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lexkiee28

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:03:39 AM

Actually I'm not totally a gamer but with arena space that you can bond with your family and friends that's nice It is for everyone who wants to experience  vr not for the gamers only.
Yeah right . Arena Space gives us a full experience of virtual reality world you can ever imagined. I think its also good for the family bonding. It's a nice activity for the family to experience a vr controlled games.
Having this kind of virtual reality controlled games are actualy fun and exciting. Provided they  open it to the public. It will be a nice experience for us to try this.

This is the good thing about arena space, it is not only for the gamers, but everyone who want to have a great time with their families. Parks have been a great place for the family to have fun and bond, but it is quite difficult for everybody especially the disabled people to enjoy touring the place, with this project, everyone including the disabled can enjoy their time with their family touring the virtual world.
Literally speaking, if you have two eyes you can experience the the virtual reality world has to offer. It will be amazing and exciting for those who would try to experience this. i personally would love to try it too.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:48:03 AM

how can you say that it is scam? there's a proof in youtube.. many people using a vr same as arena space used .. and how about the bigtime partners of arena space? like samsung??
Just ignore that basher. He don't have any evidence on what he/she is saying. Important thing is the investors will continue to support and patronize this platform.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:55:16 AM

This coin maybe good

Exactly, since are already running for a long time and they have a moving progress from time to time. Tokenizing their product will be a good point to their business.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:27:27 AM

Hope to have one in every country, once this project gets launched, I believe wherever country gets one, that country would take in not just a virtual park but also an asset to be proud about. Hope to see the project soon. One more thing, I really like that the project is virtual, its gonna be a big hit to every ages.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:35:21 AM

Hope to have one in every country, once this project gets launched, I believe wherever country gets one, that country would take in not just a virtual park but also an asset to be proud about. Hope to see the project soon. One more thing, I really like that the project is virtual, its gonna be a big hit to every ages.
IMHO, we can have one here in the Philippines but the problem is, it's not that easy to invest such project here because of the country's system. We Filipinos all know that.
lexkiee28

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:19:02 AM

im not saying that this is for a gamers only.i know that this activity are good for all people regardless if gamers or not.because there are many activities that you can do inside the arena space.

Yep, even if you're not a gamer it's okay. Being a gamer is a small advantage on beating/enjoying the game. But the whole VR experience itself is quite synonymous in the word 'fun.' It doesn't matter if you don't play well or understand it. But if you obtain the right amount of fun, then that's it.
Arena Space is for all people who loves to play, have fun and being stress free. This will help people to enjoy their lives even just seeing lots of beautiful images, effects, more advance technologies and being with their love ones.
It's a hassle free experience for those who experience a virtual reality scenery. It's the most beautiful thing to see for us. Even though im not experienced it for myself. I would love to try it also if given the opportunity.

neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:10:29 AM

I agree with you, but you did not think that nothing is impossible but sometimes you just need to believe it. I'm still hoping to have that kind of park here in the Philippines.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: