Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:43:48 PM

I am interested to what kind or type of devices that will be used in these amusment parks, how they work. I seen the videos of some VR gadgets and have tried one also, they are really impressive and entertaining. There are so many gadgets in development like the augmented reality which is also fun. Is there anyone that knows the specific devices that Arena space is using? or Is it a secret, Im just being curious.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:44:45 PM

DEAR PARTICIPANTS!

After launching bounty program and coding smart contract, all tokens of our project are sent automatically. Either you invest in it, or participate in bounty program (after verification), that you have done actions regarding bounty. Therefore, there is no even an idea that we will not distribute tokens. We are transparent and responsible.

Best of all to all of uf and our bounty participants)

Thats really cool.Thank you for the good news Vasiliy ;)I hope now there will be no more questions about the distribution of the tokens.

Arena Space is too much honest and they keep their credibility in their investors or even all of the participant in different campaign. That is why they continue to expand and keeping the continues grow of the company. We are happy to continue to support Arena Space. Well, I want to be your customer too if I have time to go visit your site.
Thanks for the great news we are hoping the project to be sucessful.many gamers waiting your great product and want to experience the view of parks

Greenwinter

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:58:34 PM

I am interested to what kind or type of devices that will be used in these amusment parks, how they work. I seen the videos of some VR gadgets and have tried one also, they are really impressive and entertaining. There are so many gadgets in development like the augmented reality which is also fun. Is there anyone that knows the specific devices that Arena space is using? or Is it a secret, Im just being curious.
I need to clarify the answer. I'll come back later and comment
Banulit

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:12:11 PM

Using the Vr it can gives the enjoyment of the people it allows to travel somewhere and you feels like actually you are in the present..amazing technology

Greenwinter

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:15:29 PM

ArenaSpace uses different devices. Own and other production. Helmets HTC Vive for example.
Banulit

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:32:09 PM

Arena space offer a edutainment a combination of education and entertainment this is good for childrens to improve to do something useful

kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:49:15 PM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
Very promising project here in the Philippines. Filipino people really love this kind of adventure and looking forward it would be launch soon.
what a shame this company is a scam run by Filipinos even though they do not have a plan to build their park here Cheesy
Well i would love to see their park being built here, i'd go there from time to time  Grin
Oh really?how do you say it's a scam do you have a proof?i am here to promote their product and to give support

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
kapoygyud

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:55:22 PM

Arena space offer a edutainment a combination of education and entertainment this is good for childrens to improve to do something useful
Yes your right edutainment helps the children to expand knowledge of everything

kapoygyud

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:10:47 AM

at a cost of 15-25 $ can all try rides in the virtual amusement park? or there is more than 15-25 $ price of tickets?
I think the customer will able to experience all of their rides, trails and games in estimated pricing of $15-25. Because that estimation of pricing comes from the ARena Space and since they are the one who knows their pricing details, so it means in $15-25 you are able to experience their service.

That still huge amount of money to pay . I mean only people who is rich and ready to spent $15 - $25 .
Please dont get me wrong guys , Im a fan too of VR technology , but if only they can give consideration for the price and the people who wants to try their services but dont have enough of money to experience VR technology.

For me i can't afford there price because its too expensive for me i'm a student and i love Vr games,do you offer a discount?to avail your service

Greenwinter

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:29:50 AM

at a cost of 15-25 $ can all try rides in the virtual amusement park? or there is more than 15-25 $ price of tickets?
I think the customer will able to experience all of their rides, trails and games in estimated pricing of $15-25. Because that estimation of pricing comes from the ARena Space and since they are the one who knows their pricing details, so it means in $15-25 you are able to experience their service.

That still huge amount of money to pay . I mean only people who is rich and ready to spent $15 - $25 .
Please dont get me wrong guys , Im a fan too of VR technology , but if only they can give consideration for the price and the people who wants to try their services but dont have enough of money to experience VR technology.

For me i can't afford there price because its too expensive for me i'm a student and i love Vr games,do you offer a discount?to avail your service
With the expansion of the game parks market, the price will go down i think
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:23:54 AM

Where is your main office located?
Narva mnt 13, Kesklinna district, Tallinn city, Harju county, 10151

why? do you have followup question to that?
iamlds08

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:28:59 AM

I've read the topic and I do believe in this project, good luck guys and keep us informed.
i agree, because this project are having a great potential to succeed lets support this project for the succeed
I'll always support this Virtual reality, they give more fun for everyone, so i believe this arena space will become successful soon
With the partnership of big companies like Samsung, fibrum, homido etc. I'm sure this project will success soon.

good partnership and great marketing will surely lead to success. the mentioned planed to be partner of arenaspace is good deal because those are global and stable.looking forward to read more good news
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:29:33 AM

I've read the topic and I do believe in this project, good luck guys and keep us informed.
i agree, because this project are having a great potential to succeed lets support this project for the succeed
I'll always support this Virtual reality, they give more fun for everyone, so i believe this arena space will become successful soon
With the partnership of big companies like Samsung, fibrum, homido etc. I'm sure this project will success soon.
Sure, because of the parnership that it has in big companies. These companies can share a lot of help and ideas In order to further expand and meet the needs of this project and accelerate its spread across the country.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:50:03 AM

If the price is a package like Star City that you can ride on multiple rides with a ticket worth 550 pesos, I think it's okay but those people with lots of money can often play to Arena Space.
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:19:00 AM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
Very promising project here in the Philippines. Filipino people really love this kind of adventure and looking forward it would be launch soon.
what a shame this company is a scam run by Filipinos even though they do not have a plan to build their park here Cheesy
Well i would love to see their park being built here, i'd go there from time to time  Grin
Oh really?how do you say it's a scam do you have a proof?i am here to promote their product and to give support
Well i would love to see their park being built here, i'd go there from time to time  Grin

you're right, i think there are way too many speculations but i don't think its right to call this company a scam, please do your research.
calm your tits everyone, my english might not reach you but that's not what i meant. It's just a sarcastic of mine and i'm sorry for that, don't mind it, i believe in this project 100%  Wink

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:25:46 AM

I believe their equipments mostly are coming from their tech partners and they even have their own personally develop VRs, check on their website dude or whitepaper, watching their youtube vid might help you as well.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
podrick17

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:29:27 AM

Upon reading on ARena Space website,  I notice that they mention the ideal cost per customer. It said that in order for the customer to experience their service, the customer should consume $15-25 in estimated. It is around Php750 - Php1250. So if it is true, I think only few people are able to avail it because it is quite costly.

Only few people are ready to spend and pay Php750 - Php1250 just to experience their technology . So I think in my opinion having arena space in the Philippines is still not feasible .
Your right. Only a few people can afford this kind of technology if that's the price you said. As for now, i have to say , only rich people can experience this virtual reality park if released in the philippines. Sorry for the word.
It doesn't matter since they wont reach Philippines anytime soon yet, so chill a bit guys. Who knows they might consider the status of the economy of a country for the price.
They are right though, might be a bit costly here in the Philippines, I think that's one of the reason why they choose the famous cities in the world.
yeah, for people in first world countries it's quite affordable for sure maybe after a couple of months of years when the payback period has reach they might decide to build their parks in south east asia.

I think that with any new technology it would always be quite expensive. But I think pricing will not be an issue here since I think their pricing is justified for the experience that you will gain in trying out arena space vr park.
Yes, it's not your regular park where you can go anytime without thinking the fee. Their park is a good visit for holidays and vacation so the price wont matter to me as well Smiley

erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:31:42 AM

And letting our children to play is actually an essential requisites for their development and with this park they can experience a lot of things just make sure it will be moderated by parents/guardians.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kengeorge21

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:36:58 AM

And letting our children to play is actually an essential requisites for their development and with this park they can experience a lot of things just make sure it will be moderated by parents/guardians.
But kids you know easily get addicted with this virtual games unlike in our time where video games were too boring and most likely we spend our time playing outside physically, this could be a challenge for parents to discipline their kids  Cheesy

iamlds08

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:41:22 AM

you're right, i think there are way too many speculations but i don't think its right to call this company a scam, please do your research.
calm your tits everyone, my english might not reach you but that's not what i meant. It's just a sarcastic of mine and i'm sorry for that, don't mind it, i believe in this project 100%  Wink

please improve your english some people might misunderstood your posts.

and with regards to your stand are you sure that this is a legit project? if so, could you please elaborate what makes this project good after you call it a scam?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: