Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39298 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:48:22 AM

Are there already any test about how sensitive the Health Monitor is? What are the percentages of false-positive and false-negative results?

Hello! Recently discussed the issue of sensitivity. The device shows a blood glucose level with an error of 5%.

The thing I would like to know about this technology is, how accurate is it and who is held liable if the machine is malfunctioning and returning false reports of health?

Hello,
we have a 5% margin error of blood glucose level.  According to ISO 15197 standard for home used glucose test 20% accuracy measurements is normal.

Do you actually have some scientific papers where people can see how the device is working and that it really has just 5% of error rate?

They have some patent and clinic trials on their website but I didn't check them.

Maybe your question get an answer there. Or maybe not, as I said I didn't check them.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:09:43 AM

Health monitor will allow people to diagnose illnesses in the early stages. The machine will be installed in companies, medical practices and many other places. For foreign nationals, this machine will detect certain diseases in airports and will thus protect individuals and the country more generally.

Why is this machines focused only in airports ?

What do you mean? It will actually be installed in public places where there are big amount of people
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:04:43 AM

Health Monitor , inovation on medical diagnostic i think it can be intersted for people
and for in health to must a increase for system is better ,
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:28:50 AM

Health monitor will allow people to diagnose illnesses in the early stages. The machine will be installed in companies, medical practices and many other places. For foreign nationals, this machine will detect certain diseases in airports and will thus protect individuals and the country more generally.

What do you mean? It will actually be installed in public places where there are big amount of people

airports have a large traffic of people. some of which have time on their hands while waiting for a flight. but, yeah , they can be installed anywhere.

premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:48:08 AM

airports have a large traffic of people. some of which have time on their hands while waiting for a flight. but, yeah , they can be installed anywhere.

Their vision is installing the health monitors the most people circulation happens.

Airports and shopping malls are their target and fit with their vision.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:00:05 AM

Health Monitor , inovation on medical diagnostic i think it can be intersted for people

If people are healthy and can diagnose disease early is good also for the state/goverment because they can save money. Perhaps public health sector may be interested in financing this project
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:31:54 AM

If people are healthy and can diagnose disease early is good also for the state/goverment because they can save money. Perhaps public health sector may be interested in financing this project

That is a good point. Actually, Goverments are the one who are capable and should be interested in implementing this system in their respective countries.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:39:28 AM

That is a good point. Actually, Goverments are the one who are capable and should be interested in implementing this system in their respective countries.

I believe it's still too early to go out to the governmental level. The system needs to be proven working before they make any moves that direction. Public sector doesn't welcome any innovations that easily.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:15:56 AM

Are there already any test about how sensitive the Health Monitor is? What are the percentages of false-positive and false-negative results?

Hello! Recently discussed the issue of sensitivity. The device shows a blood glucose level with an error of 5%.

The thing I would like to know about this technology is, how accurate is it and who is held liable if the machine is malfunctioning and returning false reports of health?

Hello,
we have a 5% margin error of blood glucose level.  According to ISO 15197 standard for home used glucose test 20% accuracy measurements is normal.

Do you actually have some scientific papers where people can see how the device is working and that it really has just 5% of error rate?

They have some patent and clinic trials on their website but I didn't check them.

Maybe your question get an answer there. Or maybe not, as I said I didn't check them.

Well there is one for glucose level, but nothing official released as far as I can see. Also there is nothing about the cancer test. :/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:22:43 AM

Their vision is installing the health monitors the most people circulation happens.

Airports and shopping malls are their target and fit with their vision.

Well, i wouldnt like to test myself on an airport before going to holidays because if something would be wrong with me, my vacations would be ruined Cheesy I would rather see it in shopping malls and other public places. 

premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:23:35 AM

Hello,

Well there is one for glucose level, but nothing official released as far as I can see. Also there is nothing about the cancer test. :/

Actually, i think the most important one is with cancer.

I think they didn't say cancer accuracy. Telling someone false diabetes not that important but telling someone false cancer could cause a lot.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:35:53 AM

Is this health scanner or environment scanner
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:45:55 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 01:21:45 PM by BY_ATOM

I think 200 devices for start is nice, if the product work nicely the expansion can be very fast and all around the world. HEALTH MONITOR is a disruptive idea, if people start using it the value can skyrocket.
You need to convey to many people the idea! Only good marketing can get people to use the machine. Many of ignorance will simply be afraid to approach him.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:47:34 AM

Hello,

I think they didn't say cancer accuracy. Telling someone false diabetes not that important but telling someone false cancer could cause a lot.

I can't imagine that the monitor tells you 'you have lung cancer'. I think it will point out that some biomarker or values aren't in the normal range and you should consult a doctor for further examination.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:23:03 AM

Hello,

I can't imagine that the monitor tells you 'you have lung cancer'. I think it will point out that some biomarker or values aren't in the normal range and you should consult a doctor for further examination.
I agree, you can not give that kind of information unless you are 100% sure. You have to be a doctor who after testing you diagnose it

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:30:00 AM

Still can't find it, which measurement errors the device will have? Does somebody know?
I understand it can be 20% error for home made glucose test, but cancer diagnostics is completely different thing...

weekofcrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:00:12 PM

There's so much red tape and hoops to jump through when dealing with governments. Stick to places where you can get it implemented with as little friction as possible. Put it in drug stores, convenience stores, etc.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:01:06 PM

Hello,

Well, no matter what, in the end we have to discuss the result with doctor.
This is just to help us to respond quickly to our health condition.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:06:30 PM

Have you any accuracy% details? Is this device reliable. Would three different machines give three different results or would they all be identicle?

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:45:39 PM

There's so much red tape and hoops to jump through when dealing with governments. Stick to places where you can get it implemented with as little friction as possible. Put it in drug stores, convenience stores, etc.
Indeed, It is much easier to reach agreements with a business group or a multinational than with the government.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: