Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:07:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39298 times)
Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:55:50 PM

Hey, anyway I think ,that's useful appliance.The developers are not trying to prove that it is going to save the world, just make it a little better. Wink
I agree and do not understand the aggression directed at developers. It's great that there are ways to make people's lives better! I think that over time developers will make this device more perfect.

I'm not aggressive at all. I'm asking uncomfortable questions - yes, but I'm nowhere near aggressive. All I did asked was error margin of the device, how accurate it's results can be interpreted by the user. I'm trying to see value in this device for end user, but for now I fail.
I see lots of comparison with glucometer here but it's different. Healthy people rarely buys glucometer since it's needed to monitor preexisted condition, rather then diagnose. This one is opposite - it's going to be marketed to crowds in public places, where most of users expected to be healthy, therefore results of those tests should become initial basis for decision making. What reasoning will drive customer's intention to spend 5$ for a test? Perfectly healthy individual won't go near this device because they feel fine.

Those who concerned will actually try it, but will be greeted with sign saying "This is not medically certified device, we don't take any responsibility for what conclusions you draw from that." So this device won't give you much more than illusion of being informed, and you will practically give it 5$ just to receive paper that says what you already know - "go visit professional, you got some shit in your lungs - it could be anything or nothing".

So what is the market value of this device and service? What is customer value?

Btw, I'm not even saying this is bad idea - but imagine how different it would sound if there was at least some certainty after use. For example if it was like that:

"Acetone in breath is an anomaly that only appears in organism of people who have one of the following diseases A,B,C,D. We promote a device that can within 0,002% error margin detect acetone in your breath. If you have some we will strongly advice you to seek medical attention, because even though we can't diagnose your condition we can say beyond reasonable doubt - something is not right".

However Acetone in breath can occur in healthy people as well as in breath of sick people. It's concentration heavily dependent on person's mass, ration et.c. meaning that same concentration in breath of different people can (and should) draw different conclusions for them. Yes it is marker but it's just one marker and having this marker is nowhere near enough to take vast responsibility to visit a doctor. I would see this on shelves like glucometer, or installed in pharmacies or clinics, where targeted people need to check special marker without paying too much, but aiming at crowded places is really bad idea.

This is of course my opinion.

Already answered for you - there is absolutely no error, it's like yes or no. The person is sick or healthy. No such "you are half sick."

What evidence exist to support this statement? (Yes I'm again asking how exactly this was tested if it ever was tested at all)

Also, how is this even possible? I mean there are no 100% accurate tests in existence. Everything that involves any sort of measurements has an error margin. You can't measure your height without error margin. Telling that something has 100% accuracy is just plain insane...

You can say that the sun does not rise tomorrow. Yes it is possible. But what is the probability of this? Proceeding from this, it can be argued that the error of the device exists. There is an error both in the X-ray machine and in the atomic clock. In the end, in the device itself, something can break down. And the probability of breakage is much higher than the probability of an incorrect test result on device in good condition. It may be necessary to ban all X-ray machines and watches, because they can cheat?
I can safely assume that sun will rise tomorrow because I'm conducting tests for the decades day after day. Testing and testing of theory times and times again makes me sure, nothing else. I conduct experimets times and times again to be sure. Yes, any measurement device, be it atomic clock or simple ruler have an error margin - it's normal. You just need to determine it and apply to what you measuring. If your error margin is reasonable - it's viable, if it's not - then it's not. Ruler has +-0,5mm error margin and it is great tool to measure table, but to measure thicknes of hair - it sucks since error is bigger then the thing you measure. Any more or less devices are tested trhough and through and again to make sure they are consistently reliable. So I'm not worried that the results measured inaccurate, I'm worried how often errors will happen when thousands of people will start using that device.

so I ask once again:
1. HAVE THIS DEVICE BEEN TESTED ON HUMANS (besides those who developed it)?
2. HAVE THIS DEVICE BEEN TESTED ON SICK PEOPLE?
3. HOW MANY TESTS WERE CONDUCTED AND WHAT TESTING METHODOLOGY WAS USED?
4. WHAT WAS THE RESULTS OF TESTING?
5. WHERE I CAN SEE THE RESULTS OF TESTS?

Here is a quote from a patent about where and when investigations were conducted on people. A more detailed report from the Research Institute of Physiology and Medicine fundamental RAMS requires a translation from the Russian language.

Clinical trials of the proposed technical solutions conducted at the Research Institute of Physiology and Medicine fundamental RAMS. The tests involved three patients, two of whom had diabetes for 10 years, was the third in the initial stage of the disease compensated insulin deficiency in the body.

Before each measurement shot emission spectrum of the ambient air, which was taken as a reference. Further, blood test was performed to determine the level of glucose in the blood of each patient. Analysis of blood sugar in the blood was carried out on the device Yellow Springs Instruments. Then the patients were asked to simply breathe in the volume of pre-treatment of the sample to achieve a desired flow of air in the test line of the selection device samples. These tests were performed for all study patients on an empty stomach before breakfast. Only two patients of the patient and one patient were tested with no diabetes.

Here is a link to the patent.  https://patents.google.com/patent/RU2597943C1/en

So for now the answers are following:

1. HAVE THIS DEVICE BEEN TESTED ON HUMANS (besides those who developed it)? YES
2. HAVE THIS DEVICE BEEN TESTED ON SICK PEOPLE?
YES, BUT ONLY ON PEOPLE WITH DIABETES, CLAIMS THAT DEVICE CAN BE USED TO DIAGNOSE ANYTHING ELSE ARE FALSE ADVERTISING. ONLY 3 PEOPLE WERE USED FOR TESTING.
3. HOW MANY TESTS WERE CONDUCTED AND WHAT TESTING METHODOLOGY WAS USED?
Not clear how many (probably just 1). Following procedure was used:
Patients were asked to simply breathe in the volume of pre-treatment of the sample to achieve a desired flow of air in the test line of the selection device samples.
4. WHAT WAS THE RESULTS OF TESTING?
DEVICE MANAGED TO SHOW THAT 2 OF 3 TEST SUBJECT ARE ILL (That's translates to 33,3% error rate)
5. WHERE I CAN SEE THE RESULTS OF THOSE TESTS?
A more detailed report from the Research Institute of Physiology and Medicine fundamental RAMS requires a translation from the Russian language.
That I read as: You can't because it's in Russian and we don't believe you are capable of using Google Translate to read into it, so we won't give a link

Why haven't you mention my answers for your questions? I understood that you definitely don't want to read patent (even it is in English), and you also don't want to check out official registration of medical trials. So that is why I made short answers for your questions.

It is not a medical trials which we will conduct in order to recive certification for Health Monitor. These are medical trials which is necessary to show that this device and method is capable to detect acetone and check blood sugar level.

You also mention that this device wasn't checked for other illnesses. Yes, because it was checked previous. There are a lot of studies about concentration of different gases in exhaled air and which diseases are they corresponds to. So far as Health Monitor can detect these gases it can be used for detecting these diseases.

Also there are a lot of different type of gas analyzers in the world. All analogies are really expensive, not convenient for daily use, expensive and need to have supply of inert transport gas. But the crucial point is that Health Monitor can detect gases using exhaled air as transporting gas. That wasn't done before and it still remain only one in the world. That provide ability to create useful vending machine in order to give benefits of high-tech devices for all people.

I outlined the information that you provided. You did not provided other trials besides the one was conducted while patent was pending. If there are other trials and results - feel free to share. But please don't link general theoretical studies, just results of actual trials of YOUR device.

You are so interesting person Wink You said that you aren't satisfied by officially registered medical trial for patent. (For those of you who wondering what I'm talking about - visit this site please: https://upload.umin.ac.jp/cgi-open-bin/ctr_e/ctr_view.cgi?recptno=R000014803)

And that means, that in order to be "approved" by you we need to conduct another medical trials. But what purpose for such a wasting of money and time? If anyone, even a little educated, can read and understood the results of already conducted successful medical trials.

I guess it's easier to leave you with your own inadequate requirements for now. And conduct all special medical trials in near future when it will be necessary for certification or FDA approval. Because they are professionals and they really know, which trials are satisfactory and which are not.

No, no no. I just see you not being perfectly honest.
1. You explicitly stated multiple times that your device does not meant to deliver actual diagnosis yet the first marketing statement (it is literally first thing I saw in this thread) is "Breath-based illness diagnoses"
2. Your trials was conducted on 3 subjects with single illness. Results was 2 of 3 tests. Yet you advertise it is capable of indicating other illness as well
3. Your device patent owned by Russian State, not the company who's doing ICO (Yes, I do read your links)
4. You have NO business plan or designs of the vending machines you planning to install

That's short summary of what bothers me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vitmatiunin

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:59:19 PM

Hi guys, tell me in what form the results of the survey will be on the health monitor. It would be good if the results of the examination were similar to the results of a blood test when they write more norms of deviations. To understand how much deviation from the norm.
If I correctly understood the idea, it would be nice, but maybe developers will offer an even more informative and understandable option for the user.

Yes, you are right! Health Moniotor will provide more information. And also, the researchers is still working for improvements. It means, that all devices will be updated distantly and will provide more and more tests with new updates of software.
Jest3r

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:06:27 PM

Hi guys. I saw on your website that you have a mobile application, but I do not quite understand what it's for. Is it just for displaying results or something else?

Yes, this is a very simple application that displays results of analysis

Besides you can get the result by e-mail.
tortor

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:12:36 PM

Hi guys. I saw on your website that you have a mobile application, but I do not quite understand what it's for. Is it just for displaying results or something else?

Yes, this is a very simple application that displays results of analysis

Besides you can get the result by e-mail.

There is two ways to get results I suppose.
dasdo

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:19:07 PM

Hello. Only saw the information about your project. Very interesting idea. Surprised that you decided to sell tokens without PreIsO and baited signatures allocated 80% of the company's bounty. This is an interesting solution.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:19:57 PM

Hello. Only saw the information about your project. Very interesting idea. Surprised that you decided to sell tokens without PreIsO and baited signatures allocated 80% of the company's bounty. This is an interesting solution.

we have an ongoing Pre-ICO here:

http://healthmonitor.io/

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:22:11 PM

I advise you to look more closely at this company. They have an interesting idea and a ready-made product. Such a one no, there are no competitors and this is exactly the right product in medicine.
ranggawulung

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:27:19 PM

And what is the price for PreICO for your token? I know that the ICO will be $ 30, but what's the price now? I'm interested, maybe I'll even take part. It's good that there is still time to decide Cool
Sumo

Activity: 1098

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:30:23 PM

If you collect all the necessary amount for the ICO, will you still be attracting investments for installing new automatic devices in the future?
J_Dubbs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:32:15 PM

If you collect all the necessary amount for the ICO, will you still be attracting investments for installing new automatic devices in the future?
I will supplement the question. What are the plans for the next 4-5 years for the project? Do you plan to install vending machines in Russia?
tortor

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:33:04 PM

I advise you to look more closely at this company. They have an interesting idea and a ready-made product. Such a one no, there are no competitors and this is exactly the right product in medicine.

Now the majority of projects who make Pre ICO do it for devolopment.

This project already have MVP and make ICO for scaling.
Envrin

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:35:11 PM

I think the project will strive to establish its machines all over the world.
jkoin

Activity: 484

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:36:40 PM

And how much will it cost for a simple passer-by using your vending machine on the street?
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:39:07 PM

And what is the price for PreICO for your token? I know that the ICO will be $ 30, but what's the price now? I'm interested, maybe I'll even take part. It's good that there is still time to decide Cool

we are giving a 20% discount. We know it won't generate an hype, but we want protect the tokens value after ICO

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Jest3r

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:40:47 PM

1 HLC token costs $24 for now. healthmonitor.io/sale
wenjun123

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:42:02 PM

we are giving a 20% discount. We know it won't generate an hype, but we want protect the tokens value after ICO
Excuse me. I'm new to this field. Only I understand how to participate in the ICO. What currencies do you accept at your ICO?

jizenlianyong

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:43:47 PM

1 HLC token costs $24 for now. healthmonitor.io/sale
Thanks for the answer. I also wondered what price is now for the ICO token Wink Cool
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:46:55 PM

I'm wondering if the creator of such a useful automaton has some doctoral degree or something else in the field of medicine. If the device really works so well, it can revolutionize medicine. And a person is really worthy of the reward for his contribution.
gz1derbread

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

I'm wondering if the creator of such a useful automaton has some doctoral degree or something else in the field of medicine. If the device really works so well, it can revolutionize medicine. And a person is really worthy of the reward for his contribution.
I fully support you. There are so many messages here, but no one has thought about it yet. Of course, everyone would like to see and try to use the device personally. But all these official conclusions and licenses speak for themselves.
tortor

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:49:31 PM

Excuse me. I'm new to this field. Only I understand how to participate in the ICO. What currencies do you accept at your ICO?

The same page which send Jester can help you) healthmonitor.io/sale

BTC and ETH Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: